Venom Vs Heimdall

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Spectre+
Fight On Asgard
Heimdall Has Access To His Weapons

Who Dies??!!!

Robtard
Heimdall cuts Venom and Brock in half.

NotAllThatEvil
And venom pits him back together and eats heimdall's head

ShadowFyre
Now we gotta good fight going. This is the tier I imagine Venom in. His regent is gonna be a ***** but Heimdall can decap or cut him in half and that counts as a forum win.

Still, those tendrils are a super big asset, providing mobility and hindering your opponent at the same time. I'm telling y'all, at his tier, Venom and Riots abilities make them a super lethal melee combatant. They probably have the best combination of close quarter combat abilities one could ask for in these forum fights.

Not sure, I'm leaning towards Heimdall but haven't made up my mind.

Robtard
We have no idea if Venom can heal someone who has been cut in half.

I doubt Venom cut bite into an Asgardian of Heimdall's power, even a nigh midget commoner scrub Asgardian is bullet proof.

carthage
Eddy Rips him in half wtf lol

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by carthage
Eddy Rips him in half wtf lol

Nah. Asgardians durability is pretty crazy. The weakest ones are bulletproof.

Robtard
Heimdall's also one of the most powerful Asgardians, not too far behind Odin and Thor.

carthage

playa1258
Heimdall uses the Bifrost and sends Venom into a star.

NemeBro
So what feats does Venom actually have?

FrothByte

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by NemeBro
So what feats does Venom actually have?

Well, he could easily tear through solid metal, crush concrete etc., could flip about like Spiderman, but also make almost Hulk-like super leaps (though not quite on the same level), had a healing factor that could soak up automatic gunfire from multiple opponents at once and barely be phased, extremely quick regeneration, even when not fully transformed (Eddie healed from having several broken bones, cuts etc. in moments after being rammed by a car), and had some kind of heightened awareness, senses, as he knew someone was outside Eddie's door before they even knocked, during one of the initial scenes after they bond. And he could make numerous tendrils and shields, even while in human form.

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by FrothByte
Valkyrie was strong enough to tear chunks off spaceships with her bare hands and strong enough to knockout Loki with a single punch.

Yeah, were talking advanced alien aircraft, I doubt Venom is much stronger than Valkyrie, hell, she was able to push Hulk around, granted, they were just goofing off but she did it casually, suggesting she could probably toss him around if she wanted to.

Robtard

quanchi112
Heimdall wins.

NemeBro
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Well, he could easily tear through solid metal, crush concrete etc., could flip about like Spiderman, but also make almost Hulk-like super leaps (though not quite on the same level), had a healing factor that could soak up automatic gunfire from multiple opponents at once and barely be phased, extremely quick regeneration, even when not fully transformed (Eddie healed from having several broken bones, cuts etc. in moments after being rammed by a car), and had some kind of heightened awareness, senses, as he knew someone was outside Eddie's door before they even knocked, during one of the initial scenes after they bond. And he could make numerous tendrils and shields, even while in human form. That can't be it, right?

There has to be something bigger and more quantifiable to justify people giving him wins over Dr. Strange, War Machine, or Abomination, right?

TheVaultDweller
That can't be it, right?

There has to be something bigger and more quantifiable to justify people giving him wins over Dr. Strange, War Machine, or Abomination, right?

Well, with Strange, it's a speed thing for me. Venom's tendrils are really fast, and Strange often needs a moment or two to execute the hand motions for his spells. I personally think, as I have said in another thread, that War Machine blows him up in an all out fight (don't know how Rhodey's back/legs will affect him in H2H, so can't really comment there), and that you'd have to assume he can actually hurt Abomination (which I am personally not convinced he can, considering Blonsky can take rockets to the face) for him to win there. I can't speak for the others though regarding those specific matchups.

But I think why people are also hyped is because of how casually the Symbiotes performed these feats. Like with strength, whenever they needed to tear something loose, or smash through something etc. they did it genuinely effortlessly, and the objects in question weren't able to offer any resistance whatsoever. People often use the exaggeration "tear through steel like tissue paper", but the Symbiotes pretty much did that literally.

NotAllThatEvil
There's also the fact that it's kind of hard to hurt goo and their peopley centers have insane healing factors.

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil
There's also the fact that it's kind of hard to hurt goo and their peopley centers have insane healing factors.

This is 80% of the reason they're winning their fights.

The same reason Logan and Deadpool fight out of their weight class

ScreamPaste
That can't be it, right?

There has to be something bigger and more quantifiable to justify people giving him wins over Dr. Strange, War Machine, or Abomination, right? Nope.

Robtard
War Machine and Abomination would absolutely demolish Venom

Strange is a glass cannon, so in the right scenario where Venom could clear the distance and attack first; landing a killing or incapacitating blow, he'd win. With a decent amount of distance between them, Strange dominates.

FrothByte
That can't be it, right?

It's because of his speed and healing factor combined with strength.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Robtard
War Machine and Abomination would absolutely demolish Venom

Abomination for sure. Not convinced on WM. Although his sonic blast he used on SW would help for sure.

Originally posted by Robtard

Strange is a glass cannon, so in the right scenario where Venom could clear the distance and attack first; landing a killing or incapacitating blow, he'd win. With a decent amount of distance between them, Strange dominates.

Agreed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.