Other social media/Other forums

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
Discord, twitter, skype, etc.

Should KMC ever shut down, this is where you post your social media or other forums you chill at.

changeorg
I'm not such a big fan of social media anymore. Well, Facebook at least. It's just too toxic and people just seem to overshare their picture perfect lives. I just spend my chill time on Twitter because I get cool memes there and I also get to discuss with other users on different topics and different hobbies. Also get updates from my favorite bloggers there. Aside from social media, I also decided to create a personal website at this free website builder called hPage.com ( https://www.hpage.com ). I don't really have a niche but I just post my opinions and thoughts on there and it's a bit therapeutic for me. I mean, how private could it get with the whole world to see? So I'm anonymous there for now. But I like reading the commend on my guestbook and responding to reader's comments and sentiments as well. Oh, and lastly I hang out on Habbo sometimes. Been a user since I was like, 11 years old but it's only recently that I started going on there again to play. It's kinda like SIMS.

rudester
Wet pussie dot com

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.