Namor vs Superman(Pre Flashpoint/Reborn)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

panthergod
?

I'd like to see someone argue that Namor is in any way physically superior, personally.

One Big Mob
Originally posted by panthergod
Namor is in any way physically superior, personally. thumb up

CosmicComet
Superman clearly.

Too fast.

shadowknight
SM wins a majority

Prof. T.C McAbe
Namor 6/10

carver9
Giving this to Namor. Always voted for Superman, Gladiator and Hype against Namor but this version of Namor could probably take on all of them and still pull an edge.

panthergod
Originally posted by carver9
Giving this to Namor. Always voted for Superman, Gladiator and Hype against Namor but this version of Namor could probably take on all of them and still pull an edge.

laughing out loud

So what exactly is keeping Superman from one-two shotting him as usual..?

Please cite current Thor, Iron Man and lol Carol Danvers. She hulk as well.

shadowknight
Giving this to Namor. Always voted for Superman, Gladiator and Hype against Namor but this version of Namor could probably take on all of them and still pull an edge. Please put the pipe down. SM just recently took on several dozen kryptonian by himself. So while I agree Namor has looked impressive recently SM is simply at another lvl.

carver9
laughing out loud

So what exactly is keeping Superman from one-two shotting him as usual..?

Please cite current Thor, Iron Man and lol Carol Danvers. She hulk as well.

Hes not two shotting him. If he isnt two shotting Zod, it will not happen here.

Lol... She Hulk is amped. Amped to the point of being able to physically take on and damage a Celestial with her bare hands. Stop trippin.

Like I've said, I'm giving Namir the edge here, by a lot.

carver9
Originally posted by shadowknight
Please put the pipe down. SM just recently took on several dozen kryptonian by himself. So while I agree Namor has looked impressive recently SM is simply at another lvl.

Kryptonians that just came out of the Pahntom Zone and that was weakened. Kryptonians doesnt automatically go into Superman power levels as soon as they are in a natural environment. This has been proven on multiple occasions recently. Hell, it was just shown in the kryptonian war. The Justice League physically took on an army of kryptonians and was stomping them due to them not being fully powered yet and they had a sun beaming directly on them.

DarkSaint85
Superman recently HVd an entire moon back into being.

What's one of Namors weaknesses again?

abhilegend
Kryptonians that just came out of the Pahntom Zone and that was weakened. Kryptonians doesnt automatically go into Superman power levels as soon as they are in a natural environment. This has been proven on multiple occasions recently. Hell, it was just shown in the kryptonian war. The Justice League physically took on an army of kryptonians and was stomping them due to them not being fully powered yet and they had a sun beaming directly on them.
Those kryptonians were not in phantom zone.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Superman recently HVd an entire moon back into being.

What's one of Namors weaknesses again?

Pre Flashpoint/Rebirth.
I assumed either New, pre FC or Byrne era. Since I associate Namor with Byrne II choose early Byrne era Superman.

panthergod
Hes not two shotting him. If he isnt two shotting Zod, it will not happen here.

He oneshots Imperiex Probes. He can absolutely tear Namor apart.

Superman can damage beings who withstand attacks from the combines Spurce/Anti-Life being.

He shattered the Aegis bracers which tank attacks from the Olympian pantheon.

She Hulk is nothing compared to that.

With zero real evidence whatsoever.

Namor is finally a high end character with ONE showing so far . Whoopty do.

carver9
He oneshots Imperiex Probes. He can absolutely tear Namor apart.

Superman can damage beings who withstand attacks from the combines Spurce/Anti-Life being.

He shattered the Aegis bracers which tank attacks from the Olympian pantheon.

She Hulk is nothing compared to that.

With zero real evidence whatsoever.

Namor is finally a high end character with ONE showing so far . Whoopty do.

And Thor has damaged Celestials. Abstracts, etc... and She Hulk is still more powerful along with Namor. Flawed logic.

And Hulk has punched through shielding that excaliber couldnt breach. Ripped through armor that the entire celestial race couldnt damage and She Hulk still briefly stalemated him in strength.

Namor destroys based off showings.

panthergod
And Thor has damaged Celestials. Abstracts, etc... and She Hulk is still more powerful along with Namor. Flawed logic.

No, Flawed logic is using an explicitly more powerful Thor as proof of anything.

So what?

Nope.

Namor gets torn apart.

carver9
No, Flawed logic is using an explicitly more powerful Thor as proof of anything.

So what?

Nope.

Namor gets torn apart.

Wait a minute, didnt you do the same thing? I just mimicked what you were doing.

panthergod
Wait a minute, didnt you do the same thing? I just mimicked what you were doing.
No.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.