Giant dreadnaughts vs. frigate hordes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

gold slorg
Dreadnaughts fleet:
- 5x Viscount-class Star Defender
- 7x Strident-class Star Defender
- 12x Executor-class Star Dreadnaught

Frigate horde:
- 20x Corona-class frigate
- 45x Nebulon-B frigate
- 60x DP20 frigate

akabart
Frigate Horde!

Zenwolf
Dreadnaughts.

BestDebaterEver
Originally posted by Zenwolf
Dreadnaughts. A brief outline of your reasoning, if you will.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by BestDebaterEver
A brief outline of your reasoning, if you will.

Was at work, but I mean it's not all that hard to see why. The frigates aren't really equipped to take on these dreadnaughts, especially not 12 Executor class at the same time.

Fighter compliment alone, the frigates just beat the Executors alone in fighters and that's if we don't take the Executor at full load in which the Executors take that. Factoring in the other Dreadnaughts, they have even more fighters than the frigates.

The Viscount have redundant shielding technology, so good luck to frigate weaponry trying to penetrate that while also trying to defend from the other Dreadnaughts, that's if they haven't been destroyed while trying to do so. They're also pretty much outgunned too.

BestDebaterEver
Was at work, but I mean it's not all that hard to see why. The frigates aren't really equipped to take on these dreadnaughts, especially not 12 Executor class at the same time.

Fighter compliment alone, the frigates just beat the Executors alone in fighters and that's if we don't take the Executor at full load in which the Executors take that. Factoring in the other Dreadnaughts, they have even more fighters than the frigates.

The Viscount have redundant shielding technology, so good luck to frigate weaponry trying to penetrate that while also trying to defend from the other Dreadnaughts, that's if they haven't been destroyed while trying to do so. They're also pretty much outgunned too. I presume you based your findings on hard data and not whimsical fantasies of your own creation, yes?

Zenwolf
I presume you based your findings on hard data and not whimsical fantasies of your own creation, yes?

Yeah? I don't go off of my feelings.

BestDebaterEver
Yeah? I don't go off of my feelings. Would you consider yourself a man of science?

Zenwolf
Would you consider yourself a man of science?

I'm not big on science, so not really.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.