Who is RedRanger?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Impediment
RedRanger is a member who never posts, has an inaccessible profile even by global mods, and cannot receive PMs.

Are they a lurking admin? A bot? A hacker?

RedRanger, if you're reading this then humor me, huh?

eyes

quanchi112
Kurk will dox this ******* and all will be revealed.

Galan007
marcbazie123 has the same weird purgatory status as RedRanger. You can see him lurking in the forums, but his profile can't be seen by anyone.

Sounds like it's a case of them not verifying their accounts via email, but it is strange that none of us can see their profiles at all(though I'd be curious to know if Raz can.)

This is some expert-level lurkery either way. thumb up

Flyattractor
RedRanger is the GREATEST KMC POSTER OF THEM ALL!!!!!!!!

HAIL TO THE REDSTER!!!!!!!!

BackFire
I am RedRanger.

Flyattractor
No. You are the ButtRanger...which would explain the redness...

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Galan007
marcbazie123 has the same weird purgatory status as RedRanger. You can see him lurking in the forums, but his profile can't be seen by anyone.

Sounds like it's a case of them not verifying their accounts via email, but it is strange that none of us can see their profiles at all(though I'd be curious to know if Raz can.)

This is some expert-level lurkery either way. thumb up You don't need an email to verify here. Any rubbish@ any rubbish.com works here.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Flyattractor
No. You are the ButtRanger...which would explain the redness... And you, are rectal ranger.

Galan007
Originally posted by Putinbot1
You don't need an email to verify here. Any rubbish@ any rubbish.com works here. https://i.imgur.com/Sn7Wgzt.gif

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Putinbot1
And you, are rectal ranger.

You and your HouseBoy Rapings again.

Putinbot1
https://i.imgur.com/Sn7Wgzt.gif Exactly Big G!

Robtard
RedRanger currently browsing. Who are you, mystery man?

edit: "mystery person" I mean

Adam_PoE
Jason Lee Scott.

StiltmanFTW

This is some expert-level lurkery either way. thumb up

Yeah, marcbazie is browsing our Comic Book 'Versus' Forum very often.

Bada couldn't do a thing about him. Guess RedRanger is the same, probably tried to register around the same time baziemarc did?

https://i.imgur.com/Sn7Wgzt.gif

RotS deleted scene thumb up

Surtur
I don't know who he is, I do know the Green Ranger is better though.

quanchi112
Surts cooler brother.

Surtur
Then he became the white ranger. Still, green was more bad ass.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Surtur
Then he became the white ranger. Still, green was more bad ass. Shut up.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.