LXG Vs Predators

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
The 2003 movie LXG...

-Allan Quarterman & Tom Sawyer
(both have revolvers, AQ has his hunting rifle, TS his Winchester, extra ammo)
-Nemo
(With sword and knife)
-Mina Harker
-Dorian Gray
(Sword cane)
-Rodney Skinner
-Jekyll/Hyde
(With 6 vials of formula)

...replace the characters in the 2010 PREDATORS movie.

Who lives/dies, do they beat the Predators?

ShadowFyre
No pis they all die and become trophies. The preds could have won in every single movie but they basically **** off and give their opponent every chance in he'll to kill them. Literally going out of their way to help their prey

riv6672
Oookay. huh

Impediment
The LXG dies a death even worse than the LXG movie.

riv6672

ShadowFyre
Ok. Well you asked if they were put into a similar situation, not if they lined up and brawled it out. I have been reading Pred comics since a kid. If the yautja do not act like ****tards and play with them they should win

The preds at the end was able to survive having multiple grenades attached to him and surviving that. He's not going down to a gunshot.

They have traps laid, dogs, can see and track their opponents through dozens of spectrums, have better weaponry. The only ones who give them trouble are the picture guy and the vampire.

Hyde goes down to a plasma caster, Dorian is just a regular dude at the end of the day, he will get ripped apart. What happens when he's fed to the dogs? Or atomized via plasma bolt? Invisible man is useless, and the rest are just regular men with sharpshooting skills. Can't shoot what you don't know is there, on top of their weapons being subpar. The dogs alone tanked doze s upon doze s of rounds.

The yautja don't have to act the exact same way as they did in the movie. On top of this team not having same knowledge and skill set as the previous team. Better in some areas, worse in others. And far less firepower.

riv6672

KingD19
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Ok. Well you asked if they were put into a similar situation, not if they lined up and brawled it out. I have been reading Pred comics since a kid. If the yautja do not act like ****tards and play with them they should win

The preds at the end was able to survive having multiple grenades attached to him and surviving that. He's not going down to a gunshot.

They have traps laid, dogs, can see and track their opponents through dozens of spectrums, have better weaponry. The only ones who give them trouble are the picture guy and the vampire.

Hyde goes down to a plasma caster, Dorian is just a regular dude at the end of the day, he will get ripped apart. What happens when he's fed to the dogs? Or atomized via plasma bolt? Invisible man is useless, and the rest are just regular men with sharpshooting skills. Can't shoot what you don't know is there, on top of their weapons being subpar. The dogs alone tanked doze s upon doze s of rounds.

The yautja don't have to act the exact same way as they did in the movie. On top of this team not having same knowledge and skill set as the previous team. Better in some areas, worse in others. And far less firepower.

Similar situations like Nemo having a sword fight in the middle of a field with a pred?

ShadowFyre
That's up to the op. I'm assuming they are dropped off on the planet and then the yautja are allowed to use their abilities to their best and not die for plots sake. Because that's what happened. It was meant to look cool. The press could have killed that whole team from the start but they kept giving them chances.

If y'all want them to follow the movie script line for line then what's the point of the match.

Wow Riv, are you upset that I did not agree with you or something?
Yeah, normal humans beat them due to plot. Oh, and the fact that the Predator played with both Dutch and Hareigan over and over, they had multiple chances to kill them and had them beat on multiple occasions but allowed them to survive and continue on with the hunt. To make it more challenging. This is a forum fight, they're not gonna do all that stupid shit here.

They're gonna stealth mode in and plasma bolt and smart disc the **** outta this team until they're dead. They're not gonna come in and have a sword fight, or a wrestling competition. They're going to come in invisible, with superior weaponry, tactics, the ability to see all opponents and what they're carrying, again, after having reconned them on earth, kidnapped them and then dropped their ass on this planet.

So if your asking what happens if the LGX members replace the humans from the movie Predators but follow the exact same script where the Predators barely use any of their weaponry and **** off majority of the movie, then yeah. LGX team wins.

John Murdoch
How do the Predators stop Dorian?

riv6672
Thought i was asking a pretty simple question.

Instead of the movie humans the LXG are dropped on the planet and hinted by the same nimber/type of preds.

I get it if anyone thinks the preds win, i just dont like bringing c/pis as reasoning. Stats and feats are there for all characters, no reason to get into fan fic.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.