Thunderbirds - The Movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Catch 22
This is a film I'm really looking forward to. A live action Thunderbirds with Jonathan Frakes at the helm. I like his style as a director and I think he certainly has the skill to pull something special oput of the bag for this jump from Supermarionation to Live Action.

Here's a recent article from the Sun Newspaper that shows some great shots of the FAB 1 car.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2003191058,,00.html

And here at KMC there is also some good coverage.

http://www.killermovies.com/t/thunderbirds/

What I can't wait to see is how they translate Thunderbird 2 onto the big screen. Seeing as the have remained quite true to the original design of FAB 1 I am hoping that they will try and hold true to the 'Birds as well, with just a few minor tweaks here and there.

yerssot
thunderbirds?
movie?
oi!

Catch 22
Doh, I mispelt the title of this thread...

jempot
First things first..........YOU'RE HOT BABY!!!! eek!

Secondly, seeing as you're so keen on thunderbirds, I would assume that you've seen the trailer for the movie by now and if you're anything like myself and all the other people who have seen it, you're probably pale and throwing up in the corner somewhere. Now unless you've been hanging out for Spy Kids 4, then you will agree with me. This event was going to be one of the highlights of my life but unfortunately NOT!.

oh and I hate what they've done with TB-2 (boohoohoo) sad

Please let me know what you think?

clispin
I am not happy with the thunderbirds movie! I mean the whole point in thunderbirds for me was the puppets!
we are not amused miffed

clispin
I love thunderbirds but I dont like not having the puppets. that made the show for me lol.

shadow link
there was something wierd and exciting about the puppets, with normal live action itll just be another action movie

clispin
yeah I know. it was the fact that the puppets were so crap the I loved. When they would use real hand when picking something up and you could see the strings lmao I loved it!!

with people it wont be as good sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.