Wonder Woman runs the MCU/FOX gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Diana as of Justice League
Diana has her sword, shield, lasso and bracelets

Warmup: Happy Hogan naked with a shotgun

1. Black Panther, MCU Spiderman, Deadpool, Wolverine

2. Iron Monger, Ronan (No gem), Yellowjacket

3. Valkyrie, Lady Sif, Loki

4. Colossus, Juggernaut, Negasonic teenage warhead

5. Hulkbuster, IW Warmachine

6. Ragnarok Thor (morals off)

7. IW Doctor Strange

8. Hulk (Gladiator gear)/Bleeding Edge Iron Man

9. Magneto

Boss: Thor w/Stormbreaker

The Ellimist
7?

FrothByte
Depends what kind of superspeed she actually has on display here. If it's the same kind of speed she displayed against guns then she gets to #6. If it's the same speed she displayed against Steppenwolf, Ludenddorf and Doomsday then she stops at #3, might even be stopped at #2.

The Spectre+
thing is (4 me) DC made a great ww movie but powerlevel and gear is inconsistent.

The Spectre+
she stops at #4 or #5

riv6672

BruceSkywalker
maybe gets to 6

John Murdoch
Ya, 5 or 6 for me is her stopping point.

Ragnarok Thor is going to make life difficult for WW.

Both IW War Machine and Hulkbuster could fly into the air and have an insane amount of firepower at their disposal. Carpet bomb her into oblivion unless she gets the speedster jump on them.

TheVaultDweller
Yeah, round 5 is going to be a challenge. Even at her fastest, avoiding the sheer absurd amount of bullets and missiles Rhodey can send in her direction won't be easy.

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11128/111289255/6577783-5145658734-Commo.gif

quanchi112
Stops at 1.

tkitna
Struggles at 3 but would beat 4 and 5 and loses to 6 through 9

Flyattractor
She can take Movie Magneto easy...all she would have to do is take off her metal costume... Magneto's only defense would be that He is gay.

relentless1
stopped at 7

Silent Master
As WW doesn't get to heal or rest between rounds, I think she'll have a hard time getting passed 5. but giving her the benefit of the doubt, she stops at 6.

WolvesofBabylon
Does not get past 6.

Flyattractor
I don't really recall RagThor really doing anything all that impressive.
I can remember ONE really big Bolt but other then that....

FrothByte
Originally posted by Flyattractor
I don't really recall RagThor really doing anything all that impressive.
I can remember ONE really big Bolt but other then that....

You mean other than knocking down Hulk with a single punch, blasting Hela's projectiles from the air, and mowing down undead Asgardians with impunity?

riv6672
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Yeah, round 5 is going to be a challenge. Even at her fastest, avoiding the sheer absurd amount of bullets and missiles Rhodey can send in her direction won't be easy.

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11128/111289255/6577783-5145658734-Commo.gif
Man, that is bad ass. thumb up

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by riv6672

It is. I'm a Marine and I kinda just nut myself every time I see that gif. Having that thing on the battlefield would just be amazing.

riv6672
Yeah, i coulda used one of those in Afghanistan!

ShadowFyre
I was in Iraq clearing houses so flight would have been cool but pointless. And it's kinda to much firepower with all the civilians around, but yeah, I could see it being super amazing in Afghanistan being able to locate targets on the mountains and raining down death on people.

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by riv6672

Yeah, War Machine was great in Infinity War. Another good moment was this one:

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11129/111292893/6545536-giphy+%283%29.gif

riv6672
^^^that is shock and awe!

Originally posted by ShadowFyre
I was in Iraq clearing houses so flight would have been cool but pointless. And it's kinda to much firepower with all the civilians around, but yeah, I could see it being super amazing in Afghanistan being able to locate targets on the mountains and raining down death on people.
I pretty much had the same job in Iraq. Still woulda been nice to have WM leaning up against the hummer, just looking all casual, though...whistle laughing out loud

h1a8
Originally posted by carthage
Diana as of Justice League
Diana has her sword, shield, lasso and bracelets

Warmup: Happy Hogan naked with a shotgun

1. Black Panther, MCU Spiderman, Deadpool, Wolverine

2. Iron Monger, Ronan (No gem), Yellowjacket

3. Valkyrie, Lady Sif, Loki

4. Colossus, Juggernaut, Negasonic teenage warhead

5. Hulkbuster, IW Warmachine

6. Ragnarok Thor (morals off)

7. IW Doctor Strange

8. Hulk (Gladiator gear)/Bleeding Edge Iron Man

9. Magneto

Boss: Thor w/Stormbreaker
WW beats 1-6 using a combination of speed, sword, aegis shield (crossing her bracelets, normal shield and lasso. Specifically, she can outspeed War machine and cross her bracelets for the aegis shield and attack.

7 can beat her only if Strange preps with the time gem. She would simply blitz him.

9 is similar, Magneto can win only if she doesn't blitz him from the onset

10. WW beats Thor here using speed and the sword.

Imo, if WW fights at her peak at all times then she clears.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.