San Juan Mayors Office raided by FBI

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthPlaguis12

Surtur
Puerto Rico is one giant corrupt shithole.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Surtur
Puerto Rico is one giant corrupt shithole. Irony abounds.

https://www.newsweek.com/michael-cohen-office-raided-fbi-mueller-stormy-daniels-878114

laughing out loud

Surtur
Lol@ how shitty Puerto Rico is and how nothing anybody says can negate it. Gotta love it!

quanchi112
Lol@ how shitty Puerto Rico is and how nothing anybody says can negate it. Gotta love it! Dude, just stop trump is full of corruption. The topics, the friends and colleagues of trump turning because the man is a corrupt, inept scumbag.

DarthPlaguis12

True, the infrastructure is so shit I think many areas are still without power.

Surtur
Originally posted by DarthPlaguis12
True, the infrastructure is so shit I think many areas are still without power.

Yup, and lol@ pathetic folk going "but Truuuuuuuuump!"

Robtard
Mocking thousands of innocent people without proper resources like food, water and power because some Mayor trig'd them because she said mean things about Trump. Cult of Trumpers, never change.

quanchi112
Yup, and lol@ pathetic folk going "but Truuuuuuuuump!" You ignore the same corruption from trump. I proved my point.

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by Robtard
Mocking thousands of innocent people without proper resources like food, water and power because some Mayor trig'd them because she said mean things about Trump. Cult of Trumpers, never change.

What do you expect from people who are fine with children being separated from their parents and held in cages?

DarthPlaguis12

quanchi112

Adam_PoE
"Their people" are Americans. Shrugging your shoulders at their misfortune and mocking the circumstances that caused it is so patriotic.

Robtard
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
What do you expect from people who are fine with children being separated from their parents and held in cages?

I expect nothing at this point. Deplorables.

Surtur

Lol oh please, Puerto Rico is corrupt as shit. It's not the average citizens it's the government you putz. Are you too stupid to get this or just trolling?

Robtard
"Their people" are Americans. Shrugging your shoulders at their misfortune and mocking the circumstances that caused it is so patriotic.

Trump doesn't recognize Puerto Ricans as such, Trump barely recognizes Puerto Ricans as people. They're just following the marching orders

quanchi112
"Their people" are Americans. Shrugging your shoulders at their misfortune and mocking the circumstances that caused it is so patriotic. Surt is disgusting.

Robtard
Lol oh please, Puerto Rico is corrupt as shit. It's not the average citizens it's the government you putz. Are you too stupid to get this or just trolling?

You're the one loving the misfortune of thousands of Americans without proper food, water and power, sport. All because some Mayor trig'd you by talking shit about Trump.

quanchi112
Surt you suck as a human.

Surtur
You're the one loving the misfortune of thousands of Americans without proper food, water and power, sport. All because some Mayor trig'd you by talking shit about Trump.

Lol I never said I loved the misfortune of the people moron. Do better for yourself.

quanchi112
Lol I never said I loved the misfortune of the people moron. Do better for yourself. Reread your bragadocious posts.

Robtard
Lol I never said I loved the misfortune of the people moron. Do better for yourself.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Lol@ how shitty Puerto Rico is and how nothing anybody says can negate it. Gotta love it!
Yup, and lol@ pathetic folk going "but Truuuuuuuuump!"

Spinning in 3... 2...

Flyattractor
Yes. Quan will probably be here very soon to do Just That!

Silent Master
Apparently whataboutism and deflection is ok when their side does it.

Flyattractor
That is what the NPC Meme thing is really pointing out. They Can DISH it, but they Sure as Heck Can't Take IT!

quanchi112
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Spinning in 3... 2... Surt is such a douche.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Yes. Quan will probably be here very soon to do Just That! Nah.

DarthPlaguis12

quanchi112

DarthPlaguis12
Puerto Rico you dumb ****. What are we discussing blink

quanchi112
Puerto Rico you dumb ****. What are we discussing blink So the place devastated you think it is cool to insult. You are a true scumbag. Trump lied about the state of vthings you degenerate.

DarthPlaguis12

quanchi112

DarthPlaguis12

quanchi112

Robtard
Puerto Rico was a massive success according to Trump, sure, nearly 3,000 people died and there areas still without proper food, water or power. But Trump's feelings supersede reality to his acolytes.

DarthPlaguis12

DarthPlaguis12

BackFire
I was told the FBI was part of the deep state and could not be trusted.

Rage.Of.Olympus

quanchi112

DarthPlaguis12

Robtard

Flyattractor
Sounds like the same logic the Left employed with Obama was in Office.

quanchi112

DarthPlaguis12

cdtm
Originally posted by quanchi112
Is this supposed to make sense? He gave inadequate support and deserves to be mocked for lying about the deaths. Trump is a lying scum bag and you are about as ignorant as someone can get.

Did he really?

Too many people died, but there's also only so much you can do, if the local support systems aren't in place. The buck really should stop at the local governments.

quanchi112

quanchi112
Originally posted by cdtm
Did he really?

Too many people died, but there's also only so much you can do, if the local support systems aren't in place. The buck really should stop at the local governments. They needed federal aid you moron. He lied about the people that died and gave himself false praise. Your ignorance excuses you from the thread. Bye.

DarthPlaguis12

cdtm
Originally posted by quanchi112
They needed federal aid you moron. He lied about the people that died and gave himself false praise. Your ignorance excuses you from the thread. Bye.

They got federal aid.

They also need a strong local first responder system. As does any state in the US.

That is the obligation of local governance, which clearly failed in their duty.

quanchi112
They got federal aid.

They also need a strong local first responder system. As does any state in the US.

That is the obligation of local governance, which clearly failed in their duty. Not enough. Trump lied about the numbers state of affairs. That clearly matters.

DarthPlaguis12
They got federal aid.

That is the obligation of local governance, which clearly failed in their duty.

This

quanchi112
This Partly there if true but trump deserves blame for lying. Two things can be true.

DarthPlaguis12

Robtard
Hopefully when a Democrat wins in 2020 and the Dems also take full control of the Senate in 2020, along with the House they'd have won in 2018, they'll vote to make Puerto Rico the 51st state, that way it gets full benefits and its citizens can vote in the following elections.

quanchi112

DarthPlaguis12

quanchi112

DarthPlaguis12

DarthPlaguis12

quanchi112

DarthPlaguis12

quanchi112

DarthPlaguis12

quanchi112

DarthPlaguis12

quanchi112

Flyattractor
Reminds me of that Nor-Easter that trashed the NorthEast and the people got Angry when Obama didn't just replace all their stuff... Lol!!!

DarthPlaguis12

Surtur
It's simple, if something is a success then Trump is given the credit. If something is a failure, then it's everyone else's fault except Trump. This is how Trump operates; so this is how Trumpers operate. Be it elections, appointments, Federal agencies, the stock market etc.

eg If some Republican wins a seat, it's because Trump endorsed them and all credit goes to Trump. If a Republican loses, then Trump had nothing to do with that. In fact, he's already preemptively stated that any seats lost in the House or Senate this November are not his fault. Period.

This is similar to how leftist cultists behave.

Anything good happens with the economy? It's on Obama. Anything bad? It's on Trump.

Sort of like how any special election that happens is a referendum on Trump...unless the republican wins, then it's not. Even then unless the republican wins MASSIVELY the Dems will still celebrate a pretend win. Gotta love these leftist cultists.

quanchi112

DarthPlaguis12

quanchi112
Not everything is trumps fault but his lies and goal posting shifting sure is.

DarthPlaguis12

quanchi112

Flyattractor
Well that will never happen.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Well that will never happen. Ti sounding like a smart person will never happen. You do agree, good loser.

Robtard
Bada cucked TI again I see. Damn.

Putinbot1
I hate to see anyone banned bit TI has no filter. Like Fly.

Robtard
Originally posted by Putinbot1
I hate to see anyone banned bit TI has no filter. Like Fly. Have to give TI credit when it's due though, afaik, he's had lots of socks, but never made a sock account pretending to be an underage teen. That's just creepy af.

Flyattractor
Well Pootybutt does rape his houseboy so...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.