Deathstroke (Classic suit and gear) vs Elektra

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Who wins?

Vanguard
Slade's got it. Elektra makes him work hard though. Saw her do well against Iron Fist, until Dan powered up.

cdtm
thumb up

That fight was brutal. Elektra looked good, I'll give her that. She was also playing for keeps, what with the Sai's (Danny disarmed her, and just tossed them aside rather then use them), and literally hitting him with everything but the kitchen sink.

Elektra vs Slade would be something to see.

Vanguard
Originally posted by cdtm
thumb up

That fight was brutal. Elektra looked good, I'll give her that. She was also playing for keeps, what with the Sai's (Danny disarmed her, and just tossed them aside rather then use them), and literally hitting him with everything but the kitchen sink.

Elektra vs Slade would be something to see.

It would.

I thought the fight between Elektra and Iron Fist was very well done. Read it a second time it was so good.

Juk3n
Did Elektra use any telepathic projections while fighting Danny? Or did the writer forget she has that power?

cdtm
Originally posted by Juk3n
Did Elektra use any telepathic projections while fighting Danny? Or did the writer forget she has that power?

Has she used it on Matt, or other friends she's trying to friendly murder?

Besides, Danny's defeated Mr. X tp, and reversed tech and magic based brainwashing. Odds are, he can deal with whatever she throws at him (Not to mention, Shang Chi copied her silent scream, and he's less known for chi tricks then Danny is..)

namorsubby
Wish srank was here to say elektras strength and speed feats are superior.

Slade.

cdtm
For a character with enhanced speed, he's surprisingly short on measurable feats. He mostly shows it off beating down Robin or Batman.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.