Average Galactus vs. Rune King Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

twt
Who wins this fight?

tru-marvell
Hmmm.....if "Those who sit above" were in fact Beyonders and RKT had them shook/scared then RKT wins this

zopzop
Galactus.

Damborgson
Originally posted by tru-marvell
Hmmm.....if "Those who sit above" were in fact Beyonders and RKT had them shook/scared then RKT wins this

Well that means he would have easily dismissed 5 beyonders on his own....I knew Living Tribunal couldn't hang.

Glorificus
Galactus.

Tar-Antado
Galactus.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Damborgson
Well that means he would have easily dismissed 5 beyonders on his own....I knew Living Tribunal couldn't hang.

What if they were those who shit in shadows?

leonidas
Originally posted by Damborgson

somewhere stoic is beaming....

Stoic
Originally posted by leonidas
somewhere stoic is beaming....

Rune King would rip his head off. These guys are on completely different levels. Nothing about Galaxy is has ever been omniscient. Ever.

leonidas
laughing out loud thumb up

Stoic
auto correct makes me sick. I meant Galactus.

Galan007
Galactus after a good fight.

RKT is roughly equal to Odin(perhaps slightly superior.) I busted the myth that he's some abstract-level being a long time ago.

youjest
Originally posted by Galan007
Galactus after a good fight.

RKT is roughly equal to Odin(perhaps slightly superior.) I busted the myth that he's some abstract-level being a long time ago. Thor was more powerful The whole story implies he was Everything Odin did for his power Thor did to a greater extent that's why he could stop them and Odin could not it's very clear in the story

Galan007
Slightly superior to Odin, maybe, but that's it. smile

cdtm
Average Galactus can beat one or two Celestials. Skyfather pantheons can't even make Celestials take notice.

abhilegend
Originally posted by cdtm
Average Galactus can beat one or two Celestials. Skyfather pantheons can't even make Celestials take notice.
When did an average Galactus beat a celestial?

Considering a simple enchantment from Asgard killed countless celestials?

MrMind
fourth celestial host > galactus > rkt > odin with destroyer armor

something like that

cdtm
Originally posted by abhilegend
When did an average Galactus beat a celestial?

Considering a simple enchantment from Asgard killed countless celestials?

An enhancement nowhere to be found when the Fourth Host landed.

And it was during that "Adult Franklin" story. When the Voltron Celestial crushed Galactus after he handled one or two of them.

Galan007
^ Galactus was amped when he initially fought the Mad Celestials:
https://i.imgur.com/xk8bgJZ.jpg

Horrificus
Galactus consumed 4 worlds before his battle.
Is that truly an "amp"? Worlds r his "normal" diet.

If I eat 4 sandwiches, nobody says I'm all "amp'd" up on sandwiches.

Although, if I have 4 6-packs of beer, people might call that "amp'd".

One_Angry_Scot
Originally posted by Horrificus
Galactus consumed 4 worlds before his battle.
Is that truly an "amp"? Worlds r his "normal" diet.

If I eat 4 sandwiches, nobody says I'm all "amp'd" up on sandwiches.

Although, if I have 4 6-packs of beer, people might call that "amp'd".

Well for Galactus eating Planets literally increases his power by great degrees. Maybe if the sandwiches you ate allowed you to then benchpress a cruise liner. But otherwise it's a bit different. Him consuming 4 planets is a huge increase in power for him.

abhilegend
Originally posted by cdtm
An enhancement nowhere to be found when the Fourth Host landed.

And it was during that "Adult Franklin" story. When the Voltron Celestial crushed Galactus after he handled one or two of them.
That's just how comics work.

Galactus was amped there.

DarthPlaguis12
RKT

Horrificus
Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
Maybe if the sandwiches you ate allowed you to then benchpress a cruise liner.
Funny that you should use THAT analogy, because, as a matter of fact...
yes

Well, maybe not the EXACT same thing, but she IS very fat.

Horrificus
Crickets. Ok.
Sooo,
Either I-

1. Stepped over some invisible line there.
Or
2. Im a douche.
Or
3. A lot of you have big, fat women.

Faceless808

One_Angry_Scot
Originally posted by Horrificus
Crickets. Ok.
Sooo,
Either I-

1. Stepped over some invisible line there.
Or
2. Im a douche.
Or
3. A lot of you have big, fat women.

Haha it's all good with me I just hadn't replied as I was asleep by then. But I would appreciate you sharing the sandwich recipe.

Horrificus
Hehe. Good good good.

gauntlet o doom
Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
Well for Galactus eating Planets literally increases his power by great degrees. Maybe if the sandwiches you ate allowed you to then benchpress a cruise liner. But otherwise it's a bit different. Him consuming 4 planets is a huge increase in power for him.

And if Galactus doesn't eat planets, he dies. His hunger is never ending so once he consumes one he goes searching for the next. He can't consume just any planet so if he happens to find a bunch of them in a row, you can be sure he'll eat them. My point is - we usually see Galactus in two states, when he's hungry as hell; and when he's operating normally. The former is when he hasn't eaten in a while; the latter, how many planets do you think consists of his normal diet? For instance, during the Infinity Gauntlet how many planets would he have just consumed? It could be 1 or 20 or more. It's not specifically stated so we don't know where on the scale that 4 planets sits on. To Galactus is 4 planets a meal, a snack, a buffet? For all we know, when Galactus munches on a planet, after being near-death-starving, it could just be equal to having a Mars bar.

Horrificus
Originally posted by gauntlet o doom
And if Galactus doesn't eat planets, he dies. His hunger is never ending so once he consumes one he goes searching for the next. He can't consume just any planet so if he happens to find a bunch of them in a row, you can be sure he'll eat them. My point is - we usually see Galactus in two states, when he's hungry as hell; and when he's operating normally. The former is when he hasn't eaten in a while; the latter, how many planets do you think consists of his normal diet? For instance, during the Infinity Gauntlet how many planets would he have just consumed? It could be 1 or 20 or more. It's not specifically stated so we don't know where on the scale that 4 planets sits on. To Galactus is 4 planets a meal, a snack, a buffet? For all we know, when Galactus munches on a planet, after being near-death-starving, it could just be equal to having a Mars bar. im pretty sure there r actually answers to this, on panel. One way or another.

One_Angry_Scot
Originally posted by gauntlet o doom
And if Galactus doesn't eat planets, he dies. His hunger is never ending so once he consumes one he goes searching for the next. He can't consume just any planet so if he happens to find a bunch of them in a row, you can be sure he'll eat them. My point is - we usually see Galactus in two states, when he's hungry as hell; and when he's operating normally. The former is when he hasn't eaten in a while; the latter, how many planets do you think consists of his normal diet? For instance, during the Infinity Gauntlet how many planets would he have just consumed? It could be 1 or 20 or more. It's not specifically stated so we don't know where on the scale that 4 planets sits on. To Galactus is 4 planets a meal, a snack, a buffet? For all we know, when Galactus munches on a planet, after being near-death-starving, it could just be equal to having a Mars bar.

So by extension do you believe the 4 planets he ate in preparation made not much difference to him then? I wouldn't think Galactus would make a a point of mentioning he consumed 4 worlds in preparation if it wasn't out of the ordinary. Before he consumed the 4 worlds maybe he was content but he knew he had to be supercharged to start to challenge and kill some celestials. In the end it gets down to semantics that wll rarely ever get explained.

What level was he during the Infinity Gauntlet, before he fought Odin, before this fight, what's clear is that he had to consume 4 planets in preparation for a fight.

---

And to add to that the thing is comics of course aren't created for battleboard discussions in any way. So there may be discrepancies here and there that you can't always reconcile.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.