Non-Binary Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Krypton007
I personally don't feel like I fall QUITE within the boundaries of male or female, anyone else that shares this feeling on the forum? NO TROLLS please smile

DarthPlaguis12
You are what your DNA says man.

BestDebaterEver
Originally posted by Krypton007
I personally don't feel like I fall QUITE within the boundaries of male or female, anyone else that shares this feeling on the forum? NO TROLLS please smile What do your feelings have to do with the reality of your sex, whatever that may be? Regardless of what feelings I may have about it, it's a fact that fire is hot to the touch. Therefore I should not delude myself into believing that no injury will come to me simply because I do not "feel" the hot touch of fire, and in the same way, you should not delude yourself into believing you are something other than a man or a woman because you "feel" a certain way, lest you burn yourself in the long run.

Impediment
XX, XY, Klinefelter syndrome.

Those are it.

cdtm
The clown makeup YouTube celebrity identify's as both gay, and non binary.

Isn't identifying as the masculine version of "same sex" the opposite of non binary?

dadudemon
Originally posted by Impediment
XX, XY, Klinefelter syndrome.

Those are it.

We can expand you list and the phenotypes are still mostly male or female;

XX, normal female

XY, normal male

XXX, trisomy X, still female

XXY, Klinefelter you already mentioned. Still male.

XYY, normal male

From this list...still only two sexes. I don't see a third.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Krypton007
I personally don't feel like I fall QUITE within the boundaries of male or female, anyone else that shares this feeling on the forum? NO TROLLS please smile

To your question, no, I do not feel non-binary. I'm male.

BackFire
Not when you're with me you're not.

dadudemon
Originally posted by BackFire

Well, that's why I shave my butthole. Surprise buttsex doesn't hurt so bad without the butthole hairs pulling.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by BackFire

Normally the Most "Felt" thing "Feel" when in the Room with BF is "UNSAFE".

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.