Blade vs. U.S. Agent

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

StiltmanFTW
https://tinyurl.com/ybz2z262

vs.

https://tinyurl.com/y9cgejyk

1. Standard equipment, random encounter, no prep.

2. No weapons, they keep the suits though.

Vanguard
1.) Blade without too much trouble

2.) Blade has just enough strength, superior skill, and the healing factor. He wins here.

cdtm
US Agent. He was good enough to play Cap.

Vanguard
Blade was good enough to tango with Vampires through pure skill before the enhancements. U.S. Agent's skill won't save him in this fight.

StiltmanFTW
Vampires are fodder.

Agent was good enough to stop rioters from escaping the Raft... back when he was missing his arm and leg.

XLR87T3
Captain America was never blitzed by Wolverine, US Agent oneshots if bloodlusted with a shield throw

StiltmanFTW
Captain America is not in this thread.

Walker didn't exactly fare well against Wolverine's speed.

You might be right about the shield thing - Blade was put down with a single shield bash in the past - but again, that's Steve's feat, not U.S. Agent's.

deathslash
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Captain America is not in this thread.

Walker didn't exactly fare well against Wolverine's speed.

You might be right about the shield thing - Blade was put down with a single shield bash in the past - but again, that's Steve's feat, not U.S. Agent's. thumb up

If we wanna talk about comparisons, Blade shrugged off getting shot by the punisher a few times, while Agent legitimately had trouble with Frank.

Vanguard
Vampires are fodder.

You sound like me before I respected him. Blade makes them seem like fodder cause he's that good. He honed his skills to take them out. People forget he is a martial arts master. That is a well documented fact. Bad MF'er.

https://i.postimg.cc/MKMzHbtq/Blade.jpgforensic anthropology salary

I'm really going to look up that shield incident you're talking about. I don't remember it well, but what you say is true. A character with Blade's pedigree shouldn't have been bitched like that. He's been around since the early 70's.

Sin I AM
Nice picture of Blade.

Tough...USA has lost a lot of fights. He should be stronger than Blade but his feate speak otherwise. Then u have Blade who doesnt have a lot of feats himself against named characters so probably stalemate

Vanguard
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Nice picture of Blade.

Thanks I like it too.

Dareangel
that fight where wolverine owned blade, literally destroyed blade's credibility and status.why? because wolverine sucks. and if wolverine was able to handle blade like that, then its just too much.

Dareangel
This is the real blade!!! not the carl winslow from family matters looking mothafacka that fought wolverine

DarkSaint85
I'm just glad I know how much a forensic anthropologist makes.

StiltmanFTW
laughing out loud

Yeah, that link was very useful big grin

Dareangel
laughing out loud

Yeah, that link was very useful big grin

Vanguard
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
I'm just glad I know how much a forensic anthropologist makes.

laughing dead

That isn't one of thee baddest Blade pics you've seen?

Eternal Idol
Both have guns, both use bladed weapons (Blade's odachi, US Agent's torch sword), but US Agent has his shield to use defensively or offensively, and is much stronger than Blade.

US Agent should win a solid majority.

Vanguard
Originally posted by Eternal Idol
Both have guns, both use bladed weapons (Blade's odachi, US Agent's torch sword), but US Agent has his shield to use defensively or offensively, and is much stronger than Blade.

US Agent should win a solid majority.

What's US Agent's best strength feat? Blade pressed the Reaper giant over his head. The Reaper giant was as big as a building.

Vanguard
Originally posted by Dareangel
that fight where wolverine owned blade, literally destroyed blade's credibility and status.why? because wolverine sucks. and if wolverine was able to handle blade like that, then its just too much.

What fight was this? I know of only one time where they met up and Blade said they were evenly matched and the results were inconclusive.

I'm sorry but mother ****ers can't just say shit that's inaccurate and claim a character's credibility is shot. Because then people who don't know any better believe that's a given character's narrative.

Eternal Idol
Originally posted by Vanguard
What fight was this? I know of only one time where they met up and Blade said they were evenly matched and the results were inconclusive.

I'm sorry but mother ****ers can't just say shit that's inaccurate and claim a character's credibility is shot. Because then people who don't know any better believe that's a given character's narrative.
I don't know, but he's always been at least Class 10. He did catch Lord Barton's punch and beat the shit out of him later, and he's shrugged off cars on at least one occasion.

http://i44.tinypic.com/o0ciah.jpg

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-F53YGUuamGU/Wq1jrh4iT9I/AAAAAAABPqM/BOFHMZ_Bsjc7CMk3E26G7If1RTwricj7QCJoC/w940-h1432-p-rw/RCO017_1468816664.jpg

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11113/111133231/4364180-h+43.jpg

StiltmanFTW
https://tinyurl.com/ya6zlfwr

Eternal Idol
Holy shit... Was that US Agent or Hawkeye? laughing out loud

StiltmanFTW
Agent.

He's got some great feats in Omega Flight, too.

Physically, he's very much above Blade. Has done a better job shrugging off bullets, too.

HulkIsHulk
If this is both at their absolute bests,then US Agent demolishes. On regular though I see him losing because he is a total jobber

Vanguard
Agent.

He's got some great feats in Omega Flight, too.

Physically, he's very much above Blade. Has done a better job shrugging off bullets, too.

Yea, cause you're so objective when it comes to Blade.

StiltmanFTW
Class 10 > Class 1

Trackz
Blade's strength is far above one ton. Snapping a human spine with one hand requires 3000 newtons of force. Blade snapped a pure bred vampire's spine with one hand. I'm not about to do the math, but US Agent isn't dwarfing that strength feat.

In terms of durability, Blade tanked a hit from Mjolnir thrown by Thor powered up with the Spirit of Vengeance.

If we're throwing around people they've made short work of. Blade's taken out Ironheart, Deadpool, Dracula, and Patriot pretty easily and done so largely due to his speed.

So with these two it's about healing and equipment.

If U.S. Agent's shield is vibranium, it's pretty even, if it's not i'd give it to Blade more often than not.

StiltmanFTW
You're still alive?

I knew I'd summon you eventually with a Blade thread or two, but that took quite a while laughing out loud

Snoop is dead, though?

Trackz
You're still alive?

I knew I'd summon you eventually with a Blade thread or two, but that took quite a while laughing out loud

Snoop is dead, though?

That's what did it haha

Just bored though man. Don't have as much time anymore. But we (snoop and I) usually just post on comicbookresources a few times a year to talk about new issues and all that.

StiltmanFTW
Oh, so you moved there? ODG posts there too, I heard?

Trackz
Oh, so you moved there? ODG posts there too, I heard?

Yea. I mean kinda like you said, Blade didn't have that many appearances so the threads here largely became redundant. I dunno about ODG though

StiltmanFTW
Still good to know you and snoop are still alive laughing out loud thumb up

Anyway, Agent's shield is upgraded vibranium, actually. And he was able to hurt Collective Man who was stronger than Sasquatch at the time. Feat easily surpassing his Class 10 strength.

So, once again, poor Blade is outclassed stick out tongue

Trackz
Still good to know you and snoop are still alive laughing out loud thumb up

Anyway, Agent's shield is upgraded vibranium, actually. And he was able to hurt Collective Man who was stronger than Sasquatch at the time. Feat easily surpassing his Class 10 strength.

So, once again, poor Blade is outclassed stick out tongue

Does hurting someone mean you're stronger than them though??

cdtm
Originally posted by Trackz
Blade's strength is far above one ton. Snapping a human spine with one hand requires 3000 newtons of force. Blade snapped a pure bred vampire's spine with one hand. I'm not about to do the math, but US Agent isn't dwarfing that strength feat.

In terms of durability, Blade tanked a hit from Mjolnir thrown by Thor powered up with the Spirit of Vengeance.

If we're throwing around people they've made short work of. Blade's taken out Ironheart, Deadpool, Dracula, and Patriot pretty easily and done so largely due to his speed.

So with these two it's about healing and equipment.

If U.S. Agent's shield is vibranium, it's pretty even, if it's not i'd give it to Blade more often than not.

Don't know who Patriot of Ironheart are, but Dracula tends to job, and Deadpool fools around a lot. I mean, Shen Kuei beat him easily, and I wouldn't say he can beat...

Actually, scratch that, I bet Cat can take US Agent. He did KO Iron Fist once. smile

Vanguard
Blade's strength is far above one ton. .

Dood fukking thank you.

Blade gorilla pressed the Reaper.

https://i.postimg.cc/SNVBXthj/Blade25.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/26pMps49/Blade21.jpg

And if the fight was so one-sided. Why make it Stilt? So full of it....

Vanguard
That's what did it haha

Just bored though man. Don't have as much time anymore. But we (snoop and I) usually just post on comicbookresources a few times a year to talk about new issues and all that.

Stick around here more often please. It seems so many people are misinformed or uninformed.

Trackz
Originally posted by cdtm
Don't know who Patriot of Ironheart are, but Dracula tends to job, and Deadpool fools around a lot. I mean, Shen Kuei beat him easily, and I wouldn't say he can beat...

Actually, scratch that, I bet Cat can take US Agent. He did KO Iron Fist once. smile

Patriot basically has the same backstory as U.S. Agent. Captain America clone. Took up the mantle of Captain America. Largely forgotten character. Narrator makes it a point in the story to note his powers are the exact same as Steve Rogers, but he's grown stronger than him with age.

As far as Dracula, was literally created to be a Dracula antagonist. It's like saying Sabretooth tends to job against Wolverine, or Spiderman against Venom. The character was created with the intention of matching up against Dracula.

As far as Deadpool, they fought twice and Blade beat him twice. Each time he was trying to prevent Blade from killing his wife-to-be (even though Shiklah was doing far better against Blade than him).

Ironheart is one of the new Ironman-related heroes.

StiltmanFTW
Does hurting someone mean you're stronger than them though??

Sure it doesn't, but let's not pretend it was a small feat.

CM has busted Agent's shield in that fight. And his hand wasn't even hurt.

cdtm
Dood fukking thank you.

Blade gorilla pressed the Reaper.

https://i.postimg.cc/SNVBXthj/Blade25.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/26pMps49/Blade21.jpg

And if the fight was so one-sided. Why make it Stilt? So full of it....

Iron Fist has Blade beat:

http://i.imgur.com/PRVHvgn.jpg

And this proves...

What are we talking about again? Iron Fist vs someone?

Trackz
Sure it doesn't, but let's not pretend it was a small feat.

CM has busted Agent's shield in that fight. And his hand wasn't even hurt.

I'm not saying its a small feat, it's just an ambiguous one. Like it doesn't necessarily mean his strength is above 10 tons...could just mean all it takes to hurt CM is 10 ton strength.

Like strength and durability, while usually tied closely in comics, aren't the same thing. I'm just not seeing what CM's strength has to do with him being hurt by US Agent, and how what that's supposed to prove about US Agent's strength.

In terms of their portrayal in comics, it's pretty similar. Both have easily punched people through walls, thrown people significant distances, torn through metal, and all that. Blade's been a bit more visceral in his combat (in mighty avengers, he was literally tearing his enemies limbs off). Even if you want to give US Agent the advantage, not sure it's a significant one.

cdtm
Patriot basically has the same backstory as U.S. Agent. Captain America clone. Took up the mantle of Captain America. Largely forgotten character. Narrator makes it a point in the story to note his powers are the exact same as Steve Rogers, but he's grown stronger than him with age.

As far as Dracula, was literally created to be a Dracula antagonist. It's like saying Sabretooth tends to job against Wolverine, or Spiderman against Venom. The character was created with the intention of matching up against Dracula.

As far as Deadpool, they fought twice and Blade beat him twice. Each time he was trying to prevent Blade from killing his wife-to-be (even though Shiklah was doing far better against Blade than him).

Ironheart is one of the new Ironman-related heroes.

Haha, Sabertooth DOES job to Wolverine. stick out tongue

But I take your point.

Trackz
Iron Fist has Blade beat:

And this proves...

What are we talking about again? Iron Fist vs someone?

This isn't a strength feat though. Ironfist used his ironfist to cut the giant's achilles so he would fall. He never lifted him.

StiltmanFTW
Where do you see him using the IF technique?

cdtm
This isn't a strength feat though. Ironfist used his ironfist to cut the giant's achilles so he would fall. He never lifted him.

Looked more like a run of the mill knifehand (Chi enhanced, perhaps, as Shang Chi might Chi enhance)

I only posted it, because I couldn't find the more relevant post of Danny throwing a giant sized Luke Cage, in New Avengers. Written by.... Bendis, I believe?

(And even if I wasn't perma-banned, I couldn't go back to CBR. I think Pendaran stalks anyone with a hint of Superman fan, and I am certainly a fan.)

Trackz
Where do you see him using the IF technique?

you're right, looked at it too quickly

Trackz
Looked more like a run of the mill knifehand (Chi enhanced, perhaps, as Shang Chi might Chi enhance)

I only posted it, because I couldn't find the more relevant post of Danny throwing a giant sized Luke Cage, in New Avengers. Written by.... Bendis, I believe?

(And even if I wasn't perma-banned, I couldn't go back to CBR. I think Pendaran stalks anyone with a hint of Superman fan, and I am certainly a fan.)

yea, you're right, I looked too quickly.

Trackz
Stick around here more often please. It seems so many people are misinformed or uninformed. i hear that haha

StiltmanFTW
you're right, looked at it too quickly

stick out tongue

No worries.

Trackz

Back to this though, what does it prove about US Agent? His own strength feats don't really put him above Blade. Blade's speed feats put him above US Agent. Blade's healing feats put him above US Agent. Their durability is probably about the same. Blade's weaponry is more lethal.

Seems pretty even, maybe leaning towards Blade because of the sword.

juggernaut74
I saw an issue with Blade getting hit with Thors hammer but I don't recall the specifics. Something about his healing factor keeping him alive?

Trackz
Originally posted by juggernaut74
I saw an issue with Blade getting hit with Thors hammer but I don't recall the specifics. Something about his healing factor keeping him alive?
In Damnation. Thor amped with the Spirit of Vengeance threw Mjolnir dead into Blade's chest. Blade tanked it, but couldn't lift it off himself, so it burned into his chest. Dr. Voodoo said he was healing but the fire was beginning to burn faster than his healing factor could handle.

Pretty crazy feat. Basically tanked Mjolnir to the chest then healed fast enough to keep the hammer from burning through his chest.

juggernaut74
In Damnation. Thor amped with the Spirit of Vengeance threw Mjolnir dead into Blade's chest. Blade tanked it, but couldn't lift it off himself, so it burned into his chest. Dr. Voodoo said he was healing but the fire was beginning to burn faster than his healing factor could handle.

Pretty crazy feat. Basically tanked Mjolnir to the chest then healed fast enough to keep the hammer from burning through his chest. Good to see you back. Now if we can get the legendary snoopdogg back you guys could put these Blade haters to sleep.

Vanguard
Originally posted by juggernaut74
Good to see you back. Now if we can get the legendary snoopdogg back you guys could put these Blade haters to sleep.

I'm working my ass off here man. And I think I'm bringing up valid points. Even my scans are legit. People are more interested in hurling insults than listening to facts.

cdtm
Back to this though, what does it prove about US Agent? His own strength feats don't really put him above Blade. Blade's speed feats put him above US Agent. Blade's healing feats put him above US Agent. Their durability is probably about the same. Blade's weaponry is more lethal.

Seems pretty even, maybe leaning towards Blade because of the sword.

Oh, I was arguing against US Agent there.

Was in response to the lifting feat.

Trackz
Oh, I was arguing against US Agent there.

Was in response to the lifting feat. OOh fair enough

Trackz
I'm working my ass off here man. And I think I'm bringing up valid points. Even my scans are legit. People are more interested in hurling insults than listening to facts. What other threads are you thinking of?

Vanguard
What other threads are you thinking of?

Azrael vs. Blade= Stilt was in full fan mode for Az. Also Senor Cage.

Sabretooth vs. Blade= I admit that's an uphill battle for him, but not out of the question.

But listen, I have Blade's back on other boards too. It's like a full time job defending him sometimes.

cdtm
Azrael vs. Blade= Stilt was in full fan mode for Az. Also Senor Cage.

Sabretooth vs. Blade= I admit that's an uphill battle for him, but not out of the question.

But listen, I have Blade's back on other boards too. It's like a full time job defending him sometimes.

Does my heart good to hear you say that. Seeing Sabes is one of Danny's classic antagonists. smile

Vanguard
Does my heart good to hear you say that. Seeing Sabes is one of Danny's classic antagonists. smile

smile

Vanguard
And btw, even Deadpool knows Blade is stronger than 1 ton. Those bio's are outdated.

https://i.postimg.cc/qB5DF9NC/Blade31.jpg

StiltmanFTW
Even as a cripple, Walker would overpower Blade.

Vanguard
Even as a cripple, Walker would overpower Blade.

I just want to let you know Blade feels conflicted about using all his true vampire powers. Hasn't explored his full potential.

Chew on that. Food for thought.

Bentley
If only he stopped holding back Marvel would finally release World War Blade

StiltmanFTW
laughing out loud

Trackz
Originally posted by Bentley
If only he stopped holding back Marvel would finally release World War Blade

basically the plot of midnight massacre. blade kills half of the magical universe, and consumes their powers.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.