Mace Windu vs Vaylin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthOldGuy66
Who takes the carrot cake

Sabers

Force

All Out

Azronger
Ends how a black guy vs white woman always ends

DarthOldGuy66
Mace goes to prison and Vaylin walks with a limp for the rest of her life?

Stalemate it is.

forum_npc_01
Mace takes sabers, Vaylin takes Force, either way all out.

victreebelvictr
Vaylin stomps.

Trocity
Mace in a tough fight.

AncientPower
Vaylin in everything but a duel.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Vaylin in everything but sabers, yeah. I would argue it's even plausible for Chained Vaylin to win, given her overpowering of Valkorion and utter domination of the Outlander in KOTET Chapter 3.

gold slorg
Sabers: Mace, 10/10
Force: Vaylin 6/10
All out: Mace 9/10

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by gold slorg
Sabers: Mace, 10/10

Understandable, though Vaylin at her peak is no slouch in sabers either.

Force: Vaylin 6/10

Why?

All out: Mace 9/10

Why?

gold slorg
Basically, I have Mace closer to Yoda than to Dooku, with his Force power accordingly high, even if he's like Anakin - and his power manifesting 99% in just the Control area (physicals, combat, reflex), with little feats outside of basic TK (nobody questions Anakin's supreme power even if honestly except some rare occasions, all he can do is Control and TK).

Now that I think of it, while Mace may have too much inherent power for Vaylin to dominate him and her advantage in raw output may be not a great one, unlike Mace, she has shitload of offensive tools and Mace can only defend. After a bit of thought I may grant Vaylin 10/10 here just because she will always win in the end because of Mace's limited offensive arsenal, even if every fight will be helluva prolonged.

All out - direct Force combat matters very little unless:
1 - we're talking about Force users of prime Valkorion+ caliber ,
2 - the gap is really large (Dooku-Kenobi level at least),
so Mace's saber advantage is more important to me.

DarthPlaguis12
How would she do against legends Windu, the one shit stomping whole droid armies and one shooting general grievous.

AncientPower
Vaylin is laughably above busting droid armies, she's stronger than her spiritual father who one-shotted an army of Knights of Zakuul.

StarWarsFan77
Originally posted by Azronger
Ends how a black guy vs white woman always ends

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.