ROTS Palpatine vs Teodoro Obiang Nguema Mbasogo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Master Teodoro
Teodoro Obiang Nguema Mbasogo have able to shield Equatorial Guinea in a shroud so elusive it cannot even be included on transparency indexes. Have a look:

"President Obiang has ruled for nearly four decades in Equatorial Guinea, a tiny country that's too opaque to even include on transparency indexes."

From (Independent: The brutal central African dictator whose playboy son faces French corruption trial)

He have able to keep his regime's management of country's oil reserves a state secret. Here:

"President Obiang describes his regime's management of Equatorial Guinea's vast oil revenues as a "state secret" and in the past two years the country has been deemed too opaque to include on Transparency International's global corruption index."

From (Independent: The brutal central African dictator whose playboy son faces French corruption trial)

Can Palpatine beat this feat with clouding Jedi Order?

DarthOldGuy66
Teodoro kicks the everliving shit out of Palpacuckentine.

BestDebaterEver
Originally posted by Master Teodoro
Teodoro Obiang Nguema Mbasogo have able to shield Equatorial Guinea in a shroud so elusive it cannot even be included on transparency indexes. Have a look:

"President Obiang has ruled for nearly four decades in Equatorial Guinea, a tiny country that's too opaque to even include on transparency indexes."

He have able to keep his regime's management of country's oil reserves a state secret. Here:

"President Obiang describes his regime's management of Equatorial Guinea's vast oil revenues as a "state secret" and in the past two years the country has been deemed too opaque to include on Transparency International's global corruption index."

Can Palpatine beat this feat with clouding Jedi Order? Deary me. This is a sad excuse for a thread. You have not even laid out reasonable criteria by which we may assess these two, or the victory conditions. Moreover, we know little to nothing about Teodoro (who I am assuming is a new canon character), so do us a favour and fill us in on these new developments, if you would be so kind, "Master Teodoro".

gold slorg
I don't think Star Wars Universe ever had somebody of Teodoro's calliber LOL

forum_npc_01
Sidious speedblitzes. But I will wait for the experts to make the final decision.

Master Teodoro
Originally posted by BestDebaterEver
Deary me. This is a sad excuse for a thread. You have not even laid out reasonable criteria by which we may assess these two, or the victory conditions. Moreover, we know little to nothing about Teodoro (who I am assuming is a new canon character), so do us a favour and fill us in on these new developments, if you would be so kind, "Master Teodoro".

Agolopy for inconvencience. Teodoro Obiang Nguema Mbasogo is president of Equatorial Guinea. He have godlike powers, I live in Equatorial Guinea and can cnofirm this as a wtiness.

BestDebaterEver
Agolopy for inconvencience. Teodoro Obiang Nguema Mbasogo is president of Equatorial Guinea. He have godlike powers, I live in Equatorial Guinea and can cnofirm this as a wtiness. ...

You must be utterly insane or trolling.

Master Teodoro

Teodoro Obiang Nguema Mbasogo is bad. Teodoro Obiang Nguema Mbasogo is known as the "torturer", and is known for political oppression of torture and torture. Their bad paths become more valuable than the ball. By eating his political opponents, Teodoro Obiang Nguema Mbasogo has improved his skills. Nguema is also a serpent who lives and cares for the brain. Nguema believes he has the power of God. It is said that he can kill anyone who does not call him and he can oppose hell, because he regularly communicates with God and receives authority from him. Nguema is also good. Teodoros is very strong, and the dictatorship has no edge. Nguema's dictatorship is described as one of the world's most corrupt. Nguema lived longer than Guinea. Nguema limits life and death. Obiang is funny.

akabart
Great thread!
Teodoro is a kind of vague character, but based on implied power he should win! Very close though!

Hello! It is not very nice to call someone a "troll". Please stop doing that!

DarthOldGuy66
Originally posted by akabart
Great thread!
Teodoro is a kind of vague character, but based on implied power he should win! Very close though!

Hello! It is not very nice to call someone a "troll". Please stop doing that! Shut the fvck up you retarded pussy, let them fight

akabart
This is a good argument!
I will concede here! You are my superior!

BestDebaterEver
Teodoro Obiang Nguema Mbasogo is bad. Teodoro Obiang Nguema Mbasogo is known as the "torturer", and is known for political oppression of torture and torture. Their bad paths become more valuable than the ball. By eating his political opponents, Teodoro Obiang Nguema Mbasogo has improved his skills. Nguema is also a serpent who lives and cares for the brain. Nguema believes he has the power of God. It is said that he can kill anyone who does not call him and he can oppose hell, because he regularly communicates with God and receives authority from him. Nguema is also good. Teodoros is very strong, and the dictatorship has no edge. Nguema's dictatorship is described as one of the world's most corrupt. Nguema lived longer than Guinea. Nguema limits life and death. Obiang is funny. Originally posted by akabart
Great thread!

Hello! It is not very nice to call someone a "troll". Please stop doing that! *cracks knuckles* time to go to work, I suppose...

Disregarding PC nonsense and meaningless accolades for the moment, what opponents has Teodoro actually defeated that stand on-par with someone who can effortlessly throw senate pods and kill some of the finest swordsmen of his day? Teodoro may be a shrewd politician (although Palpatine himself is not shabby in this regard either), but as a combatant, I don't believe he has eaten anyone even on par with Vladimir Putin or Brock Lesnar. Sidious is not just an average Force user, he's one of the most powerful during his time, so whatever divine premonitions Teodoro has going for him will also apply to Palpatine in this case.

akabart
Very good argument!
Teodoro defeated his uncle who was powerful in his own right!
I believe that he can defeat Sidious!

Master Teodoro
*cracks knuckles* time to go to work, I suppose...

Disregarding PC nonsense and meaningless accolades for the moment, what opponents has Teodoro actually defeated that stand on-par with someone who can effortlessly throw senate pods and kill some of the finest swordsmen of his day? Teodoro may be a shrewd politician (although Palpatine himself is not shabby in this regard either), but as a combatant, I don't believe he has eaten anyone even on par with Vladimir Putin or Brock Lesnar. Sidious is not just an average Force user, he's one of the most powerful during his time, so whatever divine premonitions Teodoro has going for him will also apply to Palpatine in this case.

Teodoro have been porewed by God hismelf. Have a look:

But as he remained in power for so long, he is said to increasingly believe himself to have God-like powers. One of his former advisors has said of Nguema: "He can decide to kill without anyone calling him to account and without going to hell because it is God himself, with whom he is in permanent contact and who gives him this strength."

From (Mirror: Sick African dictator 'eats his enemies' testicles and brains to boost his sexual prowess')

Tonhing is too hard for God, indlucing beating Palpatine:

"Ah, Sovereign LORD, you have made the heavens and the earth by your great power and outstretched arm. Nothing is too hard for you." (Jeremiah 32:17)

From (The Bible)

Sorry for roop Eshling.

gold slorg
I don't think Palpatine can match Teodoro in the amount of hardcore rule

akabart
Very good post Master Teodoro!

BestDebaterEver
Teodoro have been porewed by God hismelf. Have a look:

But as he remained in power for so long, he is said to increasingly believe himself to have God-like powers. One of his former advisors has said of Nguema: "He can decide to kill without anyone calling him to account and without going to hell because it is God himself, with whom he is in permanent contact and who gives him this strength."

From (Mirror: Sick African dictator 'eats his enemies' testicles and brains to boost his sexual prowess')

Tonhing is too hard for God, indlucing beating Palpatine:

"Ah, Sovereign LORD, you have made the heavens and the earth by your great power and outstretched arm. Nothing is too hard for you." (Jeremiah 32:17)

From (The Bible)

Sorry for roop Eshling. And Palpatine is a black hole in the Force, the very embodiment of the dark side. So at best this is a stalemate, using your paradigm.

However, I am prepared to back Sidious here, because he doesn't need to dine on the testicles of his foes in order to achieve Force sensitivity. Teodoro clearly depends on outside amplifications.

Valpoorion
Palpatine can put up a fight, but inevitably loses to the prowess of Master Teodoro Obiang Nguema Mbasogo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.