MCU Kingpin vs. BVS Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
H2H only

Wilson Fisk as of Season 3 of Daredevil

Who wins

Impediment
Batman shit stomps Fisk. Like, embarrassingly.

DarthPlaguis12

NemeBro
Not really looking for spoilers because I do plan on watching season 3 fairly soon, but does Fisk get any general upgrades in his formidability? Based on season 1 and 2 he'd get the phucking shit beaten out of him, being a much better fighter than Fisk is just like Matt, but with brute strength and endurance exceeding Matt and probably Fisk as well.

TheVaultDweller
I'm starting episode 12 soon and he hasn't done all that much, physically, but apparently still has some good showings coming, based on some things I have read. He did throw a barbell with a couple hundreds lbs weight off him like a wet blanket at one stage, but that's not any better than something like this IMO, so wouldn't call it an upgrade yet:

https://media.giphy.com/media/TGLu2fIUwXB23P8qtj/giphy.gif

So far, they've focused more on Kingpin's intelligence, and how good he is at manipulating people and the system to get what he wants. I mean the guy starts out the season in a jail cell, yet by the halfway mark, he is not only free, but controlling most of the FBI etc. And he did it mostly through intelligence and strategic thinking.

But he supposedly punches a hole in a wall bigger than Jessica Jones (who has explicit super strength and can oneshot kill people) did in her own show, at one point during a fight, so will wait and see what happens there.

carthage

TheVaultDweller
After having finished S3, I'd back Bruce. While Fisk does indeed have a few very impressive strength showings, bordering on superhuman, he ended up going down to Matt arguably easier than he did at the end of S1, despite the fact that Matt wasn't quite at his peak this season, even if he did start looking more like his old self towards the latter episodes (which the writers actually alluded to before the season was released, as it obviously takes a considerable amount of time to fully recover from having a building collapse on top of you), and didn't have any of his gear for the fight (seeing as Bullseye sported his gear at the time, and for most of the season).

riv6672

TheVaultDweller
On a random note, this season also proved that Matt Murdock has one of the hardest human skulls in the MCU lol. Taking everything from Bullseye bouncing baseballs off his head (and Bullseye could throw a ball hard enough to kill someone, even as a child), to eating Fisk's punches (who could crack stone and dented the side of a guy's skull, killing him, with a few awkward hits while sitting next to them) without sustaining any serious head trauma is pretty good.

riv6672
^^^Thats pretty impressive. laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.