Shockwave vs Doctor Doom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Both were sent back in time, and engineered their present.

Unlimited prep and access to plot devices.

Who wins?

Flyattractor
Shockwave as in the big Purple Robot Laser Transformer Gun?

cdtm
Shockwave, as in the big purple laser gun Transformer that was recently revealed to have murdered one of the founding gods Oynx Prime, taken his place, engineered Starscreams rise to power as president of the Transformers, and more.

But otherwise, yeah.

Flyattractor
That is what I was thinking...cause the GI Joe Shockwave would habe just been silly.

And it is way to hard to keep up with Modern IDW Trans Comics, but I will go with Shocky.
Just Cause.

Kazenji
Shockwave

doesn't surprise me its hard for Fly to keep up with current Transformers comics.

Flyattractor
Awwww... You are such a Quanchi Lite.

Facee
Originally posted by Kazenji
Shockwave

doesn't surprise me its hard for Fly to keep up with current Transformers comics.
Sixshot would shit on Shockwave.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Facee
Sixshot would shit on Shockwave.

I don't see his name in this verses.

cdtm
And it was Shockwave who designed the "shutoff switch" and "blind spot" on phase sixers. He disabled Overlords, but Sixshot's should still be working.

DarkSaint85
Doom is also immune to time manip

cdtm
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Doom is also immune to time manip

Shockwave manipulated the Gods themselves, though. And had hefty plot devices to help him, like various "ores" that essentially act like infinity gems (Ore 13 grants power, another ore might grant life, another ore manipulates time and space)

Plus, he's a giant robot that turns into a space gun.

Parmaniac
Doom basically became TOAA

plus a really long history of being a prep god throughout the bank.

cdtm
Doom had help, though. No Molecule Man = no God Doom.

Shockwave, he spent centuries carefully cultivating reality manipulating Ores on various worlds, pretending to be a minion of Megatron as he created super warriors for him, reprogrammed the minds of mythic Metro Titans (City bots), which are like demi-gods to the Transformers, all so that Starscream can come to power and make his own plots easier to move forward, posing as a god called Onyx Prime and congregating with the other gods, manipulating them..

Doom may have fantastic feats, but when it comes to the long game, Shockwaves in a class of his own. He's like a Vandal Savage who personally rewrote the bible, koran, Talmud, and influenced every major religion and nation, as an unseen guiding hand. In a shared universe, he'd pose as an ally/minion with the top villians, all the while moving ahead his own agenda an inch at a time.

One Big Mob
Thr shockwaves of Beerus/Goku's punches almost destroyed the universe. smile

DarkSaint85
Doom was stranded millions of years in the past with no armour or even clothes, and came back....

cdtm
Doom was stranded millions of years in the past with no armour or even clothes, and came back....

Which is impressive.

An equivalent would be if he murdered and replaced Moses, or posed as the burning bush, covertly engineered the Civil Wars, and posed as Loki for centuries, or some shite.

DarkSaint85
https://m.imgur.com/nghbMaE
Centuries?

How about millions of years. Again, this was without his armour and any tech.

A comparable feat is Shockwave with zero tech, zero resources, clawing his way back.

THAT'S a long game.

janus77
Doom for the relatively easy win.

cdtm
https://m.imgur.com/nghbMaE
Centuries?

How about millions of years. Again, this was without his armour and any tech.

A comparable feat is Shockwave with zero tech, zero resources, clawing his way back.

THAT'S a long game.

That's exactly what he did. Shockwave was forced back in time, he didn't choose to go there. He was at deaths door, in a wasteland, and he managed to adapt to his new circumstances, and accomplish more then just about any immortal or time traveler does in fiction.

He's also millions of years old, before going through pre-history. I understated when I said "decades".. More like centuries.

Flyattractor
So Shockwave got "Marvin'ed"???

cdtm
Originally posted by Flyattractor
So Shockwave got "Marvin'ed"???

Exactly. thumb up

One saw it as another in a long line of bad luck, the other saw an opportunity. Marvin could have made a robot utopia, if he played his cards right.

Kazenji
Marvin'ed??

cdtm
Marvin'ed??

vA2vCG6WwQA

Flyattractor
Full On Marvin'ed.

Marvin'ed??

Try reading a actual BOOK some Time Kaz!!!

Flyattractor
Originally posted by cdtm
vA2vCG6WwQA
Damn.. That was way better then the movie....The New Movie.. The old Made for the BBC TV Movie rocked...

Kazenji

Try reading a actual BOOK some Time Kaz!!!

Jokes and you dimwit...

I do read books and i'm sorry if i haven't gotten around to reading the hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy books.

Flyattractor
You just read boring books from the sound of it.

And Sadly Doom would win mainly because of Fan Boy Plot Armor CIS/PIS/WIS Stupidity!

Kazenji
You just read boring books from the sound of it.
!

Compared to some of the garbage that your into.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Flyattractor
So Touchy.

Kazenji
Yet its okay when you attempt it.

Flyattractor
I stopped fallowing the Trans Comics after Dreamwave went kaput.
Regeneration 1 wasn't to bad. The IDW Omnibus collections of the old Marvel series was fun to collect.

New trans comics tend to get to heavy with the politics and Robo Religion Stuff for my taste.

Miss Death's Head thou....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.