Deadshot vs Bullseye vs Tilda (aim contest)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheVaultDweller
DCEU Deadshot
MCU/Netflix Bullseye
Tilda from Into the Badlands

All three of them have shown inhuman accuracy and aim. So, the question is, who do you guys think is more impressive?

For those unfamiliar with Tilda, here is an example of her throwing skill, at around 2:33 mark:

wxE8BFrKaAQ

And she routinely pulls off these kinds of, quite frankly, physics-defying throws.

TheVaultDweller
Personally, I'd back Tilda, because, as mentioned earlier, her accuracy flat-out defies the laws of physics. Another example being here, at the 0:38 mark:

-loCGn7onjw

tkitna
Bullseye probably. Tilda had that nice boomerang throw but thats not her specialty. She's usually busy getting her butt kicked by the baroness. Bullseye was killing people he wasnt even looking at. Throwing stuff behind him and stuff.

TheVaultDweller
I'd actually argue that range is her specialty, seeing as she uses her ranged gear a lot (it's often one of her opening moves, as seen in the clips above), and she has some of the best, if not the best, ranged/accuracy feats in the show.

But yeah, IMO, it's between her and Dex. Dex, as you mentioned, had good enough accuracy to even hit objects out of his line of sight. But Tilda can throw things in such a manner that they do not move in any way they should be able to. I mean the throw at the truck changed direction like 4 different times. It goes straight, then curves out, then back in, then straightens a bit before curving out again back towards her.

TheLordofMurder
What are they aiming with?

If Deadshot is aiming a gun, the others will (at best) stalemate him...

Afterall, Deadshot had the ability to fire multiple differing weapons (none of which were 'zero'ed' to him) with perfect accuracy at will as is evidenced by that target practice scene...

TheVaultDweller
They are aiming with their weapon of choice. And how is shooting stationary targets better than hitting moving targets you aren't even looking at?

Also, this isn't a fight. It's who has the most impressive accuracy feats. If you want to claim Deadshot's shooting gallery feat is superior to Tilda breaking physics with her throws or Bullseye hitting things he isn't looking at, or pulling multiple ricochet shots off on the fly, you actually have to prove that the feat is better.

Because the guns not being zero'd in is not that impressive considering 90% of the stuff Bullseye used was just shit laying around, and therefore obviously not zero'd in either.

Dreampanther
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
T...
Because the guns not being zero'd in is not that impressive considering 90% of the stuff Bullseye used was just shit laying around, and therefore obviously not zero'd in either.

This is why Bullseye would get my vote. He can pull off his accuracy feats with apparently any object lying around, while I haven't seen Tilda (or Deadshot) able to copy his abilities with random objects. In other words it might be a standoff in the beginning, but once everyone starts getting low on ammo Bullseye will gain the advantage.

TheVaultDweller
Yeah, after more thought, I think I am changing to Dex. Tilda's throws are insane, but she has probably had hundreds, if not thousands, of hours of training and practice with that weapon. Dex can pick up a pencil and throat-shot a guy without even looking at him.

TheLordofMurder
Deadshot wins...

A rusty Deadshot that was in prison could immediately fire dozens of rounds in rapid succession with 100% perfect accuracy...

I mean every single round hit the exact same spot on every single target....

tkitna
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Deadshot wins...

A rusty Deadshot that was in prison could immediately fire dozens of rounds in rapid succession with 100% perfect accuracy...

I mean every single round hit the exact same spot on every single target....

And Bullseye can do that with practically anything he picks up plus on a ricochet. Guy was insane.

Deadshot cant do this stuff

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=teeJvqG_ono

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by tkitna
And Bullseye can do that with practically anything he picks up plus on a ricochet. Guy was insane.

This one was actually more impressive IMO:

6yEpMGBC3Kc

He was bouncing bullets off curbs and lampposts.

Robtard
Pure accuracy and no trick shots, I'd go with Deadshot.

Making what should be impossible shots, I'd go with Bullseye.

tkitna
This one was actually more impressive IMO:

6yEpMGBC3Kc

He was bouncing bullets off curbs and lampposts.

I tried to find the one where he's in the alley and kills the two dock workers with empty bottles out of the trash can. He threw the one bottle while walking away not even looking and hit that guy in the face.

TheVaultDweller
I tried to find the one where he's in the alley and kills the two dock workers with empty bottles out of the trash can. He threw the one bottle while walking away not even looking and hit that guy in the face.

Yeah, it's a bit hard to find that one, because it's not really part of a fight sequence. But he does similar with the one agent in that clip you posted, when he clocks her in the face with the gun at the end while walking away.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Robtard
Pure accuracy and no trick shots, I'd go with Deadshot.

Making what should be impossible shots, I'd go with Bullseye.

I can agree with this... thumb up

As a side note, here is another feather in Deadshot's hat: Deadshot's perfect accuracy range is 4000 meters...

Which is around 12000 feet...

Which is 2+ miles...

In other words, Deadshot has a huge, 4 mile diameter sphere, that is centered on his body, and follows him around, at all times...

As long as Deadshot has a line of sight on you for 2 miles in any direction, you are a deadman...

And of course, Deadshot can perform trickshots with bullets as well...

Add it all up, I'm taking Deadshot all day long over these other two...

TheLordofMurder

He doesn't have to...

Deadshot can perfectly headshot any opponent within 2 miles of his person in any direction...

With 100% precision...

Silent Master
Wrong, Deadshot's intro stated that he was lethal to 4000 meters, not that he had perfect accuracy for 4000 meters.

The current world record sniper shot is 3540 meters, so he's only slightly better at long range than real world humans.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Silent Master
Wrong, Deadshot's intro stated that he was lethal to 4000 meters, not that he had perfect accuracy for 4000 meters.

The current world record sniper shot is 3540 meters, so he's only slightly better at long range than real world humans.

Fool...

460 meters is not 'slightly' better; it's massively better, but only a total idiot that argues things he knows nothing about would attempt to say otherwise...

As for his range, lethal...perfect...semantics.

If someone aims at you from 2 miles away and kills you, from the snipers point of view, the shot was perfect...

Deadshot will kill you from 4000 meters...period.

And none of these others are written to be so accurate at such range...

Silent Master
It's less than 15%, that qualifies as barely.

Perfect accuracy and lethal are two completely different things, the difference is not a matter of semantics.

TheLordofMurder
It's less than 15%, that qualifies as barely.

Perfect accuracy and lethal are two completely different things, the difference is not a matter of semantics.

460 meters is huge in accuracy contests; if you weren't speaking out of your rear end you'd know that...

As for Deadshot's range, would it make you feel better if I called it a 4 mile diameter sphere of lethality?

Even in that context, Deadshot blows the competition away here as they have nothing to match it...

Silent Master
Not in comparison to 3540 it's not.

HulkIsHulk
Well, Deadshot has pulled off ricochet shots though, with the help of a camera
https://youtu.be/crs_0mqsKs8?t=130

TheLordofMurder
Not in comparison to 3540 it's not.

Babbering idiot...

So why is it that, in most accuracy contests, points are awarded in 9 meter increments?

In other words, Deadshot being able to hit a target at 460m further than his competition would reward him x50 the points of his competitor...

That speaks volumes of the difficulty of hitting a target that much further out...

So yeah, Deadshot annihilates the human world record holder for accuracy...

WolvesofBabylon
That is a huge difference when it comes to shooting accuracy.

Silent Master
Originally posted by WolvesofBabylon

It's a 13% percent difference.

TheLordofMurder

thumb up

Silent Master
13%

TheLordofMurder
13%

13% is enormous when it's equal to 460m...

TheLordofMurder
Babbering idiot...

So why is it that, in most accuracy contests, points are awarded in 9 meter increments?

In other words, Deadshot being able to hit a target at 460m further than his competition would reward him x50 the points of his competitor...

That speaks volumes of the difficulty of hitting a target that much further out...

thumb up

Silent Master
13% is enormous when it's equal to 460m...

roll eyes (sarcastic)

TheLordofMurder
Babbering idiot...

Yep...

thumb up

Silent Master
roll eyes (sarcastic)

TheLordofMurder
Deadshot wins...

Silent Master
Correction, turns out that 3540 meters was the longest sniper shot, however this guy made a 5,280-yard or 4828 meter shot.

https://www.wideopenspaces.com/texas-man-nails-3-mile-shot-to-set-new-distance-record/

TheLordofMurder
Correction, turns out that 3540 meters was the longest sniper shot, however this guy made a 5,280-yard or 4828 meter shot.

https://www.wideopenspaces.com/texas-man-nails-3-mile-shot-to-set-new-distance-record/

Big deal...

Deadshot is lethal at 4000m...

If he was wanted to hit something regardless of the result, who knows how far his range would extend...

Silent Master
So you're claiming that the 4828 meter shot wouldn't have been lethal.

Ok, prove it.

WolvesofBabylon

Ok, prove it.

Well he hit a 53 inch wide target. How many heads or torsos do you know that are 53 inches wide. This is about accuracy and killing.

Could he have done a head shot that far? Highly unlikely

Silent Master
Well he hit a 53 inch wide target. How many heads or torsos do you know that are 53 inches wide. This is about accuracy and killing.

Could he have done a head shot that far? Highly unlikely

Bullets don't have to hit the head in order to be lethal.

WolvesofBabylon
Bullets don't have to hit the head in order to be lethal.

Again this thread is about accuracy and killing. Hitting a 4.5 foot wide stationary target is much different than hitting a human from that distance.

There are people who can throw a football farther than NFL QBs but can they hit a receiver in stride or hit the back shoulder or between the numbers? No because they dont have the accuracy.

Silent Master
Again this thread is about accuracy and killing. Hitting a 4.5 foot wide stationary target is much different than hitting a human from that distance.

There are people who can throw a football farther than NFL QBs but can they hit a receiver in stride or hit the back shoulder or between the numbers? No because they dont have the accuracy.

If you think Deadshot can do better at 4828 meters, go ahead and prove it.

TheLordofMurder

Ok, prove it.

Strawman...

When did I ever say the shot wouldn't have been lethal?

TheLordofMurder
If you think Deadshot can do better at 4828 meters, go ahead and prove it.

He doesn't have to prove it...

This thread features Deadshot, Bullseye, and Tilda; the debate is between those 3...

As pertains those 3, Deadshot has the greatest range of lethality...

That's all that matters despite your efforts to troll...

Silent Master
So you admit that the 4828 meter shot could have been lethal, great.

TheLordofMurder
So you admit that the 4828 meter shot could have been lethal, great.

It could have been...who knows...who cares.

It may have not been...once again...who cares.

This thread is about Deadshot, Bullseye, and Tilda...

Out of those 3, only one of them possesses a 4 mile sphere of lethality...

And that one is Deadshot...

smile

tkitna
Per the thread, Deadshot probably would win. I made the mistake of siding with the character that seemed the most impressive, but that's not what the threads asking. So, in that case. i'll give it to Deadshot.

Silent Master
That is what the thread is asking.

DCEU Deadshot
MCU/Netflix Bullseye
Tilda from Into the Badlands

All three of them have shown inhuman accuracy and aim. So, the question is, who do you guys think is more impressive?

For those unfamiliar with Tilda, here is an example of her throwing skill, at around 2:33 mark:

wxE8BFrKaAQ

And she routinely pulls off these kinds of, quite frankly, physics-defying throws.

tkitna
I thought it was just an aim contest. Well hell, I'm back to Bullseye then.

Silent Master
LoM tried to turn it into an aim only contest, because it's the only way he can give the win to his preferred character.

TheLordofMurder
LoM tried to turn it into an aim only contest, because it's the only way he can give the win to his preferred character.

What the title asks for and what Vault asked for during the OP differ...

As per what the threads title asks for, Deadshot crushes all...

TheLordofMurder
Also, Vault specifically asks who is most impressive...

IMHO, being able to kill anyone within two miles of your being (assuming the target can be killed by the weaponry Deadshot has at hand of course) is more impressive than what I've seen from Tilda or Bullseye...

Silent Master
You're aware that you have to aim in order to make trick shots, yes?

TheLordofMurder
You're aware that you have to aim in order to make trick shots, yes?

Of course...

My point of contention is that Deadshot's vast range advantage is more impressive than the close range trickshots that Tilda and Bullseye are capable of...

It's just my opinion...

KingD19
Accounting for factors like wind and bullet drop because You're naturally good at math is far less impressive than casually and often doing things that defy the laws of physics and movement.

Deadshot is amazing but a real life badass could at least get close to what he does. Tilda and Bullseye do things that are literally impossible in the real world.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by KingD19
Accounting for factors like wind and bullet drop because You're naturally good at math is far less impressive than casually and often doing things that defy the laws of physics and movement.

Deadshot is amazing but a real life badass could at least get close to what he does. Tilda and Bullseye do things that are literally impossible in the real world.

The physics defying feats that Bullseye and Hilda can pull off are amazing...no question.

But IMO, this pales compared to someone capable of killing anyone within such a large sphere of lethality; I mean you are not safe from this man if you are within 2 miles of him...thats mind blowing.

And no, no real life badass can come anywhere near Deadshot...

Take the scene where he is moving through the street rapidly headshotting foe after foe after foe...no real life person is doing that...period.

Maybe...just maybe...a real life person can do that if they are hitting center mass...

But not headshots against moving targets in rapid succession...no way in hell.

Sorry, but I take Deadshot over Hilda and Bullseye and I don't look back...

h1a8
Personally, I'd back Tilda, because, as mentioned earlier, her accuracy flat-out defies the laws of physics. Another example being here, at the 0:38 mark:

-loCGn7onjw
Wrong! There was at least a half of inch margin of error for her.

Deadshot wins this contest easily. What he did is absolutely impossible in the real world. Shooting all those rounds (and from different guns) in the same hole, from that distance, is impossible. Accuracy of aim would be the least of his problems. He would have to see the future and have an indefinite amount of times to get it right. There are too many unknown variables to him.
1. The exact shape of each bullet is slightly different from each other (even across the same guns), making each bullet behave slightly different.
2. The groves inside the barrels and the sites of each gun (even across the same guns) are slightly different.
3. The unpredictable instantaneous change in airflow outside the barrel
4. The exact amount and quality of the gun powder in each casing (which again is different) .
And many more unknown variables.

Lmao at debating the longest shot (which Deadshot has over the other two) or how lethal they are (which is stupid since this is an accuracy contest).

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by h1a8
Wrong! There was at least a half of inch margin of error for her.

I said her throw defied the laws of physics. What's wrong about that?

And before you start the strawman BS you are prone to, me clearly saying I personally found it most impressive at the time is not an absolute assertion that it is. If I didn't think arguments could be made for all three, I would not have bothered making the thread.

Darth Thor

Deadshot wins this contest easily. What he did is absolutely impossible in the real world. Shooting all those rounds (and from different guns) in the same hole, from that distance, is impossible. Accuracy of aim would be the least of his problems. He would have to see the future and have an indefinite amount of times to get it right. There are too many unknown variables to him.
1. The exact shape of each bullet is slightly different from each other (even across the same guns), making each bullet behave slightly different.
2. The groves inside the barrels and the sites of each gun (even across the same guns) are slightly different.
3. The unpredictable instantaneous change in airflow outside the barrel
4. The exact amount and quality of the gun powder in each casing (which again is different) .
And many more unknown variables.

What is this fanboy nonsense?

Bullseye has to account for most of the above but for Completely random objects he picks up. Plus weve seen how impressive Bullseye is in a gun fight as well.

Bullseye is way more impressive and its it even a contest.

h1a8
Originally posted by Darth Thor
What is this fanboy nonsense?

Bullseye has to account for most of the above but for Completely random objects he picks up. Plus weve seen how impressive Bullseye is in a gun fight as well.

Bullseye is way more impressive and its it even a contest.
So bullseye can throw random objects, so accurate, that they hit their mark with less than 1mm margin of error? And he can do that multiple times in a row?

Nothing bullseye did strikes me as impossible.

And what gun feat by bullseye is at least half as impressive as Deadshot's multiple bullet in the same hole feat?

tkitna

And this is why you are the biggest joke on the entire forum.

TheVaultDweller

Based on this response, I believe that there is a distinct possibility that you are legitimately retarded. And now, seeing as the possibility is out there, based on your own arguments in the Hela vs Destroyer thread, everyone here is free to consider you retarded unless you definitely prove otherwise.

h1a8
And this is why you are the biggest joke on the entire forum.

And hence why you are one of the dumbest members here. Another ad hominim attack. Attack the argument, not the person.

Again, nothing bullseye did in terms of accuracy was impossible.
If you disagree then explain what he did and why it is impossible.

Silent Master
And hence why you are one of the dumbest members here. Another ad hominim attack. Attack the argument, not the person.

You made the original statement, that means the burden is on you. So where is your proof in regards to Bullseye's feats?

h1a8
You made the original statement, that means the burden is on you. So where is your proof in regards to Bullseye's feats?

The claim is that Bulleyes did impossible things when it comes to accuracy. I stated that it is false. They must prove that what he did is indeed impossible when it comes to accuracy. .

Silent Master
The claim is that Bulleyes did impossible things when it comes to accuracy. I stated that it is false. They must prove that what he did is indeed impossible when it comes to accuracy. .

Just like you have to prove that what Deadshot did was impossible, seeing as you made that claim.

So, to be fair I'll demand they post proof after you provide proof for your claim, seeing as your claim came first.

tkitna

So its possible for a human to ricochet bullets off of objects to hit a person right where he wants to?

Its possible for a human to take a gun apart in a matter of seconds and throw both pieces into the neck of two other humans from about a 20 yard distance?

Its possible for a human to casually throw objects behind them without looking with precise accuracy?

Its possible for humans to pick up any object within reach and throw them with precise, deadly accuracy?

If those examples are possible to you, prove them. Show me somebody who can do it. Bullseye has done these things multiple times, so luck plays no factor.

tkitna
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRsQB16t37k

At 1:52 he throws a pen through a snow globe. I want to see a human do that.

4:52 he throws a billy club through the heart of a man from 20 or so yards away. I want to see a human do that.

At 7:15 he throws rosary beads that bust glass from a distance away. I'd like to see a human do that.

11:28 he throws a gun behind him from about 25 feet or so without looking that smacks the woman in the face. I'd love to see any human pull that off.

12:22 he throws something that brings an entire chandelier down. Again, show me a human that can do that?

etc,,,,you get the point. Well, you probably don't.

TheVaultDweller
Debating with H1 would be like trying to hammer a nail with a brick of butter. Pointless, messy, and afterwards you wonder why the hell you thought it was a good idea.

h1a8
Debating with H1 would be like trying to hammer a nail with a brick of butter. Pointless, messy, and afterwards you wonder why the hell you thought it was a good idea. Read the following rebuttals and see how debating is done.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRsQB16t37k

At 1:52 he throws a pen through a snow globe. I want to see a human do that.

4:52 he throws a billy club through the heart of a man from 20 or so yards away. I want to see a human do that.

At 7:15 he throws rosary beads that bust glass from a distance away. I'd like to see a human do that.

11:28 he throws a gun behind him from about 25 feet or so without looking that smacks the woman in the face. I'd love to see any human pull that off.

12:22 he throws something that brings an entire chandelier down. Again, show me a human that can do that?

etc,,,,you get the point. Well, you probably don't.

There is a key word you are missing. The word is "accuracy".

Do you see the word "accuracy" twice?

Being able to throw things with superhuman force is a superhuman strength feat, not an accuracy feat. Otherwise I can say that Superman is more impressive because of his strength feats.

Accuracy wise, nothing Bullseye did was impossible. Impressive yes, but not impossible.

Just like you have to prove that what Deadshot did was impossible, seeing as you made that claim.

So, to be fair I'll demand they post proof after you provide proof for your claim, seeing as your claim came first.

I proven what he did was impossible when it comes to accuracy WITHOUT anyone asking me to.
I stated the proof at least twice. Did you read the proof?

tkitna
Debating with H1 would be like trying to hammer a nail with a brick of butter. Pointless, messy, and afterwards you wonder why the hell you thought it was a good idea.

Yep, like a prog song. Long, scattered all over the place, annoying as hell, and doesn't make sense.

Silent Master
No H1, you didn't. You explained why you think what he did was impossible. However what you think has never been the standard for proof.

TheVaultDweller
Yeah, but we all know that H1 considers his own word Gospel, while considering everything anyone else says as highly suspect unless whoever he is debating can be bothered to look past his ridiculous levels of hypocrisy and satisfy the absurd standard of evidence he applies to everyone but himself.

Dreampanther
Do you think we should tell h1a8 that Poindexter was trained by Mr Miyagi when he was a boy?

h1a8
No H1, you didn't. You explained why you think what he did was impossible. However what you think has never been the standard for proof.

It's easy to say that proof isn't proof.
That's not debating. That's trolling actually.

Silent Master
It's easy to say that proof isn't proof.
That's not debating. That's trolling actually.

It's even easier to say that speculation isn't proof, which is what I did. claiming that I said "proof isn't proof" would make you a liar.

Are you a liar?

h1a8
It's even easier to say that speculation isn't proof, which is what I did. claiming that I said "proof isn't proof" would make you a liar.

Are you a liar?

You are basically saying that the proof I posted isnt proof.
Anyone can do that. Thats not debating.

Silent Master
You are basically saying that the proof I posted isnt proof.
Anyone can do that. Thats not debating.

You didn't post any proof, you posted your reasoning. calling your reasoning proof is very dishonest and is for all intents and purposes lying.

Please stop lying.

Robtard
Um, Bullseye's accuracy is superhuman because he can consistently do these nigh impossible feats of accuracy. Just like Deadshot, can a regular human hit a given point on a target with a gun? Yes. Can a regular human do it over and over and over hundreds of times? No, not realistically. ergo, it's superhuman.

TheVaultDweller
Um, Bullseye's accuracy is superhuman because he can consistently do these nigh impossible feats of accuracy. Just like Deadshot, can a regular human hit a given point on a target with a gun? Yes. Can a regular human do it over and over and over hundreds of times? No, not realistically. ergo, it's superhuman.

This.

As mentioned in my initial OP post, all three have displayed inhuman aim/accuracy at various points in their respective outings.

But now, instead of people debating in the spirit I originally intended, you end up with people pulling blatant lowball BS, in some cases outright stating that feats that are clearly impossible by real life standards aren't.

This is actually how I view it:
In terms of long range shooting and traditional marksmanship - Deadshot.
In terms of overall versatility and lethality with a variety of objects - Bullseye.
In terms of performing feats that are just flat-out BS physics breaking - Tilda.

I feel like each has an area that they are strongest in.

h1a8

Buulesyes margin of effort is extremely large (more than several inches in most cases). He does not hit something that requires accuracy to the nearest millimeter.

Silent Master
Buulesyes margin of effort is extremely large (more than several inches in most cases). He does not hit something that requires accuracy to the nearest millimeter.

Prove that Bullesye only comes close to hitting exactly what he was aiming at.

Robtard

Bullseye's feats being less superman than Deadshots' in regards to your 'margin of error/accuracy' claim does not mean his ability ceases to be superhuman in of itself. What he can consistently do with virtually any thrown object is superman, because a normal person can't realistically do it in the manner he does.

eg A character lifting 5,000lbs doesn't cease to be superhuman because another character lifted 20,000lbs

Robtard
This.

As mentioned in my initial OP post, all three have displayed inhuman aim/accuracy at various points in their respective outings.

But now, instead of people debating in the spirit I originally intended, you end up with people pulling blatant lowball BS, in some cases outright stating that feats that are clearly impossible by real life standards aren't.

This is actually how I view it:
In terms of long range shooting and traditional marksmanship - Deadshot.
In terms of overall versatility and lethality with a variety of objects - Bullseye.
In terms of performing feats that are just flat-out BS physics breaking - Tilda.

I feel like each has an area that they are strongest in.

My bad, I fed into it as well.

Yeah, agreed. Though I'm rusty in Tilda's feats, why I didn't comment on her.

h1a8
Bullseye's feats being less superman than Deadshots' in regards to your 'margin of error/accuracy' claim does not mean his ability ceases to be superhuman in of itself. What he can consistently do with virtually any thrown object is superman, because a normal person can't realistically do it in the manner he does.

eg A character lifting 5,000lbs doesn't cease to be superhuman because another character lifted 20,000lbs

Nothing Bullseye did IN TERMS OF ACCURACY was superhuman. What he did in terms of generating large speeds with objects is superhuman.

Robtard
It's already been explained to you, you simple do not want to listen to reason.

Silent Master
Nothing Bullseye did IN TERMS OF ACCURACY was superhuman. What he did in terms of generating large speeds with objects is superhuman.

Prove it.

h1a8
Prove it.

He hit objects that had sizes more than inches.
Even humans (like Greg Maddox) has hit something to the nearest inch multiple times from approximately 20 yds away.

Silent Master
He hit objects that had sizes more than inches.
Even humans (like Greg Maddox) has hit something to the nearest inch multiple times from approximately 20 yds away.

I see, you're basically claiming that Bullseye didn't hit his targets exactly where he was aiming.

Prove it.

tkitna
So accurately hitting people in the face with objects from a distance while not looking and throwing behind you isnt Superhuman. BS

Deadshot couldnt do that

h1a8
So accurately hitting people in the face with objects from a distance while not looking and throwing behind you isnt Superhuman. BS

Deadshot couldnt do that

Nope not superhuman, especially sine the head is a huge target. I imagine a human could do it if
1. Sufficient training
2. Talent
3. Chance

TheVaultDweller
My bad, I fed into it as well.

Yeah, agreed. Though I'm rusty in Tilda's feats, why I didn't comment on her.

Honestly, you've been a lot more objective here than most, so thanks for that. I do genuinely appreciate it.

h1a8
I see, you're basically claiming that Bullseye didn't hit his targets exactly where he was aiming.

Prove it.

His targets were fairly large. So hitting them wasn't humanly impossible.

gauntlet o doom
Deadshot is lethal to 4000m is due to his weapon of choice right? For instance, if he was getting a bag of groceries, it's not like he can kill anyone within a 4000m radius at the drop of a hat if he didn't have his weapon.

Give the other two the same weapons, would they have a similar kill radius?

Silent Master
His targets were fairly large. So hitting them wasn't humanly impossible.

Size of the target only matters if you're claiming that Bullseye didn't hit the specific spot on the target he was aiming at.

So, prove it.

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by gauntlet o doom
Deadshot is lethal to 4000m is due to his weapon of choice right? For instance, if he was getting a bag of groceries, it's not like he can kill anyone within a 4000m radius at the drop of a hat if he didn't have his weapon.

Give the other two the same weapons, would they have a similar kill radius?

That grocery comment has made me picture Deadshot running around, pot-shotting people with a potato cannon or something.

tkitna
Nope not superhuman, especially sine the head is a huge target. I imagine a human could do it if
1. Sufficient training
2. Talent
3. Chance

Then your a fool. How does somebody train at picking up objects and throwing them behind them while walking away and hitting a target (not stationary mind you)? You cant and thats why its Superhuman. Take chance out of the equation since Bullseye has done it more than once and he never missed.

TheVaultDweller
So, H1 is now trying to basically imply that Bullseye showing the ability to hit things he isn't looking at on multiple different occasions, with multiple different objects, is partly down to dumb luck or "chance"?

I am starting to think this guy hasn't watched DD s3 at all, and just lightly skimmed some of the clips posted here (emphasis on lightly).

Silent Master
1. Sufficient training
2. Talent
3. Chance

Just like a human could do replicate Deathshot's feats if
1. Sufficient training
2. Talent
3. Chance

Dreampanther

tkitna

I am starting to think this guy hasn't watched DD s3 at all, and just lightly skimmed some of the clips posted here (emphasis on lightly).

Thats exactly correct. He just saw the DC character and went full on retard mode as usual.

h1a8
Just like a human could do replicate Deathshot's feats if
1. Sufficient training
2. Talent
3. Chance

No amount of training, talent, or chance what make human able to do the demonstration feat by Deadshot.

So, H1 is now trying to basically imply that Bullseye showing the ability to hit things he isn't looking at on multiple different occasions, with multiple different objects, is partly down to dumb luck or "chance"?

Mostly skill through training and then some to talent. Chance plays a role to a certain degree of accuracy.

Bottomline. Bullseye did do anything a human couldn't do in terms of accuracy. Some things would be highly improbable, but certainly not impossible.

Then your a fool. How does somebody train at picking up objects and throwing them behind them while walking away and hitting a target (not stationary mind you)? You cant and thats why its Superhuman. Take chance out of the equation since Bullseye has done it more than once and he never missed.

BS. Anyone can hit an object by throwing it behind them. There is nothing impossible about it. Nothing. You are an idiot if you really believe that it is.
The feat is impossible in the real world (in terms of accuracy). I gave the reasons why? Well confirmed laws of Quantum mechanics would be violated mostly.

tkitna

BS. Anyone can hit an object by throwing it behind them. There is nothing impossible about it. Nothing. You are an idiot if you really believe that it is.
The feat is impossible in the real world (in terms of accuracy). I gave the reasons why? Well confirmed laws of Quantum mechanics would be violated mostly.

Consistently over and over? Prove it and show me any human that can do that in different situations and distances.

Silent Master
No amount of training, talent, or chance what make human able to do the demonstration feat by Deadshot.

Prove it.

h1a8
Consistently over and over? Prove it and show me any human that can do that in different situations and distances.

Over and over? What that's like 2 or 3 times?
Bullseye already knew exactly where they were before he threw the object.
Not impossible but improbable.
Even if it was impossible (which it is not) then Deadpool displayed a much higher level of impossible in the demonstration feat.

h1a8
Prove it. I already did. Twice. Dissect the proof if you like.

Silent Master
I already did. Twice. Dissect the proof if you like.

No, you explained why you think it's impossible. you never actually provided any proof and continung to pretend otherwise is very dishonest.

Why are you so dishonest?

Darth Thor
Deadshot only shot guns with perfect (perhaps superhuman) aim.

Bullseye not only shot with perfect aim but can pick up literally anything random and throw it with perfect aim and deadly speed.

There is no contest in who is more impressive. Its clearly Bullseye.

Robtard
Deadshot only shot guns with perfect (perhaps superhuman) aim.

Bullseye not only shot with perfect aim but can pick up literally anything random and throw it with perfect aim and deadly speed.

There is no contest in who is more impressive. Its clearly Bullseye.

Deadshot's aim is superhuman, no living marksman could replicate his accuracy round after round after round like that.

Overall agreed, but in the realm of who has the more precise accuracy as either man can kill using a gun with 100% turnout barring the shots are not blocked, Deadshot wins that. He can put round after round in the same exact target the area of a bullet tip. Bullseye hasn't shown that, though I'd not be surprised if he can.

h1a8
No, you explained why you think it's impossible. you never actually provided any proof and continung to pretend otherwise is very dishonest.

Why are you so dishonest?

It's easy to say that proof isn't proof without actually arguing why it isn't proof. Your rebuttal is invalid.

tkitna
Over and over? What that's like 2 or 3 times?
Bullseye already knew exactly where they were before he threw the object.
Not impossible but improbable.
Even if it was impossible (which it is not) then Deadpool displayed a much higher level of impossible in the demonstration feat.

It was enough that it wasnt luck or chance Anyways, show me a human that can do that. I'll be waiting.

Silent Master
It's easy to say that proof isn't proof without actually arguing why it isn't proof. Your rebuttal is invalid.

it's even easier to say that speculation isn't proof, which is what I did and you pretending otherwise makes you a liar.

Why are you such a liar?

juggernaut74
I never read any posts in this thread but I can guarantee Silent Master is repping the Marvel guy.

Silent Master
Originally posted by juggernaut74
I never read any posts in this thread but I can guarantee Silent Master is repping the Marvel guy.

Name me one time I repped a Marvel person when they didn't deserve it.

h1a8
it's even easier to say that speculation isn't proof, which is what I did and you pretending otherwise makes you a liar.

Why are you such a liar?

Speculation? I gave facts.
Prove that my proof is speculation.

It was enough that it wasnt luck or chance Anyways, show me a human that can do that. I'll be waiting.

I can do it, provided I can generate sufficient throwing speeds.
Give me less than 1 year of practice. And I don't have great talent at that sort of thing.

Silent Master
At no point did you provide any proof, stop lying.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by juggernaut74

And who do you think h1a8 is repping lmao

TheVaultDweller
I love how people ask h1 to provide actual proof of his claims about Bullseye, and in response all he does is provide a claim of what he personally thinks he'd be able to accomplish in a hypothetical scenario. And just expects us to take his word for it.

And that's one of the big issues with h1. He thinks him claiming something without providing any actual corroborating sources, evidence, links etc. needs to be accepted at face value, and that if anyone wants to challenge it, they need to do the legwork and research to debunk his claim. But when someone else makes a claim, not only does he demand proof, he demands a ridiculously high standard of proof, and then still ends up making excuses to handwave away whatever he doesn't like.

And then has the audacity to act like the rest of us are being unreasonable for not going along with it.

tkitna

I can do it, provided I can generate sufficient throwing speeds.
Give me less than 1 year of practice. And I don't have great talent at that sort of thing.

Signature material.
Anyways, challenge accepted. Lets us see your progress along the way.

Darth Thor
Wait.. Am I understanding this correctly? h1 thinks he will be able to throw like Bullseye in a years time?

tkitna
Wait.. Am I understanding this correctly? h1 thinks he will be able to throw like Bullseye in a years time?

Not only like Bullseye, but hitting targets that are behind him at different distances with miscellaneous objects without looking.

laughing out loud You just cant make this stuff up.

KingD19
With a scope in one hand and a pistol in the other, Bullseye was snapping off precision shots that ricocheted off a fire escape across the street to hit people several floors above him. H1 is a dirty liar and should be treated as such as basically nothing Dex did is reolicable by humans. And he had the ability even in childhood as he killed his baseball coach with a ricochet off a pole and was slowly destroying a brick wall by hitting the same spot over and over and over again.

tkitna
Hows the training coming along H1?

laughing

h1a8

Wrong!
I can throw something behind me and hit my intended target with enough practice.

I love how people ask h1 to provide actual proof of his claims about Bullseye, and in response all he does is provide a claim of what he personally thinks he'd be able to accomplish in a hypothetical scenario. And just expects us to take his word for it.

And that's one of the big issues with h1. He thinks him claiming something without providing any actual corroborating sources, evidence, links etc. needs to be accepted at face value, and that if anyone wants to challenge it, they need to do the legwork and research to debunk his claim. But when someone else makes a claim, not only does he demand proof, he demands a ridiculously high standard of proof, and then still ends up making excuses to handwave away whatever he doesn't like.

And then has the audacity to act like the rest of us are being unreasonable for not going along with it.

Prove what?
Bulleye did not hit anything that takes superhuman accuracy to hit.
Humans have done similar or greater feats of accuracy. For example, Greg Maddox once threw 3 straight pitches from about 20yds away and the catcher's glove didn't move an inch. People have thrown a basketball from behind them from half court and scored.

You are confusing improbable with impossible. Those are two different meanings.

Now Bullseye's from Affleck's DD did impossible accuracy feats. But not this Bullseye.

Silent Master
Prove that you can replicate Bullseye's feats.

Darth Thor
Wrong!
I can throw something behind me and hit my intended target with enough practice.

Perhaps if you practice for years with the same throwing object and your target remains in the same spot.

Bullseye just looked at her, turned around, threw a random object and hit her in the head KILING HER.

That is so superhuman its ridiculous.

And So above and beyond anything Deadshot has ever displayed.

TheVaultDweller
Prove what?
Bulleye did not hit anything that takes superhuman accuracy to hit.
Humans have done similar or greater feats of accuracy. For example, Greg Maddox once threw 3 straight pitches from about 20yds away and the catcher's glove didn't move an inch. People have thrown a basketball from behind them from half court and scored.

You are confusing improbable with impossible. Those are two different meanings.

Now Bullseye's from Affleck's DD did impossible accuracy feats. But not this Bullseye.

Seriously? "Prove what?"? The claim you made about being able to replicate his feats under your specific circumstances. That's not evidence. That's your speculation. And the fact that you are acting obtuse and pretending to not know what I am talking about speaks volumes.

And thank you for proving my point. Comparing what Maddox or those people did to what Bullseye did throughout an entire season of DD is laughable. What you are doing is trying to equate real-life humans performing mostly one-off feats with individual objects they have a ton of experience with to what Bullseye did consistently throughout all his appearances, with a number of different objects. That is extremely faulty logic. For your argument to hold, you need to be able to hand those people anything, from a snowglobe to a piece of glass, to a gun, to a bottle, to kitchenware etc. and they need to be able to replicate those feats consistently with all of them.

I am not confusing anything. Nor is literally everyone else (seeing as no-one here agrees with you). You're just doing your usual thing.

Anyway, it's clear that you are just going to keep on with your nonsense trolling, regardless of what anyone says, so not going to keep wasting energy on this.

tkitna
Perhaps if you practice for years with the same throwing object and your target remains in the same spot.

Bullseye just looked at her, turned around, threw a random object and hit her in the head KILING HER.

The alley feat was better with the beer bottle, but I cant find it anywhere to post.

TheVaultDweller
The alley feat was better with the beer bottle, but I cant find it anywhere to post.

Slacker... stick out tongue

At 2:30

4dKV6RlOen8

The guy who did the tribute cut that scene backwards, so it shows the first kill second. It's a trick people do to avoid copyright strikes if they are showing a lot footage they don't own.

Darth Thor
Does anyone think Punisher could be included in this contest? At least in a gun fight..

I remember when he shot Daredevil in the exact right spot to put him down in the fight but not to be lethal.

h1a8

We are talking about accuracy, not velocity or the effect. A human can turn around and hit someone in the head. It won't kill them or produce the effect that Bullseye is able to produce.

And you are an idiot by thinking that is far more impossible that shooting a ton of bullets from different guns through the same bullet hole from that distance. I already gave the reasons for why that is impossible. Remember, this is an accuracy contest after all.

Seriously? "Prove what?"? The claim you made about being able to replicate his feats under your specific circumstances. That's not evidence. That's your speculation. And the fact that you are acting obtuse and pretending to not know what I am talking about speaks volumes.

And thank you for proving my point. Comparing what Maddox or those people did to what Bullseye did throughout an entire season of DD is laughable. What you are doing is trying to equate real-life humans performing mostly one-off feats with individual objects they have a ton of experience with to what Bullseye did consistently throughout all his appearances, with a number of different objects. That is extremely faulty logic. For your argument to hold, you need to be able to hand those people anything, from a snowglobe to a piece of glass, to a gun, to a bottle, to kitchenware etc. and they need to be able to replicate those feats consistently with all of them.

I am not confusing anything. Nor is literally everyone else (seeing as no-one here agrees with you). You're just doing your usual thing.

Anyway, it's clear that you are just going to keep on with your nonsense trolling, regardless of what anyone says, so not going to keep wasting energy on this.

Wrong! I never stated I can duplicate Bulleyes feats. I can't produce the necessary velocity of his throws. I stated that I can hit a target by throwing something behind me with sufficient practice.

Again you are confusing improbable with impossible. Nothing Bullseye did, in terms of accuracy, was impossible. A human could easily replicate any of his feats, in terms of accuracy only. Meaning, a human could easily throw any object Bullseyes threw to hit whatever target Bullseye hit. But the effects won't be the same. The pen will not go through the globe, the club will not go through the priest, etc.

And we are not talking about overall ability but individual feats. Each feat, on its own, can be replicated by a human, only in terms of accuracy.
Give a human the magical power of producing the necessary velocity of any random object and he too can do what Bulleyes can do.

Darth Thor
We are talking about accuracy, not velocity or the effect. A human can turn around and hit someone in the head. It won't kill them or produce the effect that Bullseye is able to produce.

And you are an idiot by thinking that is far more impossible that shooting a ton of bullets from different guns through the same bullet hole from that distance. I already gave the reasons for why that is impossible. Remember, this is an accuracy contest after all.

Urm no its not, not even close.

Just use some common sense. If I was to pick up 2 different guns and point them at your head and shoot, and you had to pick up a random object and hit me in the head from behind you, who is more likely to miss?

Use your brain for once instead of your typical DC biased.

Also you need to learn to read, because this thread isnt about who is more accurate (although that is a part of it given their respective abilities), but who is more impressive.

And between Deadshot and Bullseye (I dont know about the 3rd candidate), thats Bullseye no contest.

Silent Master

Wrong! I never stated I can duplicate Bulleyes feats. I can't produce the necessary velocity of his throws. I stated that I can hit a target by throwing something behind me with sufficient practice.

Again you are confusing improbable with impossible. Nothing Bullseye did, in terms of accuracy, was impossible. A human could easily replicate any of his feats, in terms of accuracy only. Meaning, a human could easily throw any object Bullseyes threw to hit whatever target Bullseye hit. But the effects won't be the same. The pen will not go through the globe, the club will not go through the priest, etc.

And we are not talking about overall ability but individual feats. Each feat, on its own, can be replicated by a human, only in terms of accuracy.
Give a human the magical power of producing the necessary velocity of any random object and he too can do what Bulleyes can do.

If a human can't replicate his feats, that makes the feats superhuman.

FrothByte
Bullseye wins this. He can probably replicate either Deadshot's or Tilda's feats but they won't be able to replicate his feats.

TheVaultDweller

If a human cannot replicate his screen feats with his shown degree of accuracy, as well as do it with his level of consistency and variety of objects, then it is superhuman. Also, I made the thread and OP. My OP asked who people thought most impressive? This can be down to individual feats or overall ability across multiple feats. You don't get to add in your own thread specifications.

tkitna
Slacker... stick out tongue

At 2:30

Thanks Vault. H1 should be up to speed and duplicating those feats in no time. laughing

h1a8

Silent Master
You keep claiming that Bullseye's feats aren't superhuman, yet you have provided no actual proof to back your claim up. all you've done is give your opinion.

KingD19
What about Bullseye using a sniper scope and a pistol to ricochet bullets off a fire escape across the street to hit someone several floors above him something a human can replicate?

Bullseye also showed he naturally had the ability as a child; something you would have known if you watched the show as he killed his coach with a no look ricochet after throwing a perfect game and getting subbed out.

TheVaultDweller
@ the idiot who still hasn't learned to use the correct quote aka H1:

The OP question and argument has always been the same. You just tried to twist it to suit your personal narrative, like you usually do.

And there you go again. "I believe", "could have". What you personally believe is not evidence, no matter how much you say it is. No one here is under any obligation to consider what you personally believe as fact, especially when you never, ever do anyone else that same courtesy. How you can continue to be such a massive hypocrite in every thread you post and not realise it truly boggles the mind.

So, you can state what you personally think people could replicate with enough training all you want. You can speculate what you personally think Bullseye did offscreen all you want. Until you actually prove any of it, none of it holds any weight here.

h1a8
You keep claiming that Bullseye's feats aren't superhuman, yet you have provided no actual proof to back your claim up. all you've done is give your opinion.

I keep claiming no such thing. You are the silent master of leaving out critical words of people's post in order to change the meaning of what they said in order to create a strawman.
You do this all the time.

h1a8
What about Bullseye using a sniper scope and a pistol to ricochet bullets off a fire escape across the street to hit someone several floors above him something a human can replicate?

Bullseye also showed he naturally had the ability as a child; something you would have known if you watched the show as he killed his coach with a no look ricochet after throwing a perfect game and getting subbed out. Post the feat.

h1a8
@ the idiot who still hasn't learned to use the correct quote aka H1:

The OP question and argument has always been the same. You just tried to twist it to suit your personal narrative, like you usually do.

And there you go again. "I believe", "could have". What you personally believe is not evidence, no matter how much you say it is. No one here is under any obligation to consider what you personally believe as fact, especially when you never, ever do anyone else that same courtesy. How you can continue to be such a massive hypocrite in every thread you post and not realise it truly boggles the mind.

So, you can state what you personally think people could replicate with enough training all you want. You can speculate what you personally think Bullseye did offscreen all you want. Until you actually prove any of it, none of it holds any weight here.

You claim that what Bulleye did, in terms of accuracy, is impossible. I disagreed by giving you that I believe in the contrary. The onus is on you to prove that my belief is wrong.

KingD19
Post the feat.

Watch the show. You've got Netflix or a streaming service.

h1a8
Watch the show. You've got Netflix or a streaming service. which episode?

Silent Master
Here is H1 claiming that nothing Bullseye has done strikes him as being impossible. Yet he has provided zero evidence to support that opinion.

So bullseye can throw random objects, so accurate, that they hit their mark with less than 1mm margin of error? And he can do that multiple times in a row?

And what gun feat by bullseye is at least half as impressive as Deadshot's multiple bullet in the same hole feat?

TheVaultDweller
Here is H1 claiming that nothing Bullseye has done strikes him as being impossible. Yet he has provided zero evidence to support that opinion.

I actually remembered that this isn't the first time he pulled this kind of crap in a thread involving Deadshot. I recall a Deadshot vs Wesley Gibson thread from way back where he also did his "what Deadshot did was totally impossible" shtick (which, to be fair, is true). But, at the same time, claimed that Wanted-style bullet curve shooting was possible in RL. But, once again, conveniently only under certain conditions no human could actually achieve. And I know why he does this. It's an attempt to dodge the burden of proof by going, "oh well, this qualifier I added can't be proven, so I don't have to prove my claim".

tkitna
Post the feat.

Proving H1 hasent seen the show, but is arguing regardless.

tkitna
It's an attempt to dodge the burden of proof by going, "oh well, this qualifier I added can't be proven, so I don't have to prove my claim".

He never has proven anything in any thread. He always lays the burden of proof on the opposition and after numerous people actually do but he disagrees anyways, he considers that a personal victory for himself. Its sad.

FrothByte
You claim that what Bulleye did, in terms of accuracy, is impossible. I disagreed by giving you that I believe in the contrary. The onus is on you to prove that my belief is wrong.

Since no human being has yet to replicate the feats thay Bullseye has done, the onus is on you to prove your stance if you believe it's possible.

Darth Thor
Lol at h1 asking us to prove his beliefs wrong.

Nibedicus
Lol at h1 asking us to prove his beliefs wrong.

Gotta admit, that was Bert gif worthy lol.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>