Make it rain!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

gauntlet o doom
These characters have been tasked with providing rain to a drought stricken region, let's say a small country like Somalia:
- Thor
- Storm
- Weather Wizard
- Iceman

These characters have been tasked with keeping rain away from the country of Somalia.
- Crystal
- Firestorm
- Captain Planet
- Element Lad

This isn't a conventional rumble but it's to soak the country in rain. Characters cannot attack each other or stop each other from using their powers.

zopzop
Team Make it Rain wins. Thor has planetary level storm powers.

LordofBrooklyn
Team 2

Element Lad is trans at minimum.

StiltmanFTW
Golden rain?

One_Angry_Scot
Somalia can't get a break can they. First Al Shabaab now this.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Golden rain?

This isn't the place to discuss your "Personal Fetishes" Stilyty.

And can IceMan actually make "Rain"?

I mean sleet or hail I can see...

DarkSaint85
He can make sleet higher up in the atmosphere, which would then melt, creating....?

Flyattractor
So He can only make Rain on Warm Days then. So if we put them in Canada in February....The answer is NO then....Gotchya!

staxamillion
ice man can absorb all the moisture surrounding and bring it to Somalia.

I'm going with the rainers seems that evaporation from the heat would only bolster weather wizards, storm, and thors power as well...

Flyattractor
So what is to stop Firestorm from transmutating the water into something else? Or to stop Cap P from just Freezing it or Blowing it away or evaporating it?

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Flyattractor
So He can only make Rain on Warm Days then. So if we put them in Canada in February....The answer is NO then....Gotchya!

But the thread is in Somalia....

Where the answer is YES smile

staxamillion
tbh I have no idea of what captain planets capabilities are past the cartoon is he really powerful enough to against thor and iceman?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.