Joe Anoa'i AKA WWE's Roman Reigns reveals Leukemia Battle, Relinquishes title

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sunset Phoenix
I personally never had an issue with Roman as a performer and it sucks for anyone to go through with this. It was nice to see that the wrestling community as a whole was able to set aside any opinions on talent or how someone is booked to give him a genuine thank you as he is forced to the sidelines for an unspecified amount of time.

Thank you Roman, get well and we look forward to seeing you back in your yard soon.

riv6672
thumb up

quanchi112
Originally posted by Sunset Phoenix
I personally never had an issue with Roman as a performer and it sucks for anyone to go through with this. It was nice to see that the wrestling community as a whole was able to set aside any opinions on talent or how someone is booked to give him a genuine thank you as he is forced to the sidelines for an unspecified amount of time.

Thank you Roman, get well and we look forward to seeing you back in your yard soon. thumb up

NemeBro
I don't like how WWE has pushed Roman, but never blamed much on him and I know he wasn't down with a lot of his more controversial shit. For example, I don't think he was happy being the guy who retired Undertaker.

That really sucks though man. Hope everything works out for him and he beats that shit again. thumb up

P-Geyser
Originally posted by NemeBro
I don't like how WWE has pushed Roman, but never blamed much on him and I know he wasn't down with a lot of his more controversial shit. For example, I don't think he was happy being the guy who retired Undertaker.

That really sucks though man. Hope everything works out for him and he beats that shit again. thumb up Agreed this is the stench of the out of touch Vince McMahon. Vince and the WWE don't care.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.