Steppenwolf vs. MCU Destroyer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
No BFR

Steppenwolf has the axe

Who wins

tkitna
Destroyer

h1a8
Destroyer

quanchi112
Steppenwolf wins.

h1a8
Originally posted by quanchi112
Steppenwolf wins.

eek!

Wow!
Just wow!

The Spectre+
Originally posted by h1a8
eek!

Wow!
Just wow!

yeah, yeah. i know right... i was like blink eek! Happy Dance What the f**k? :s:

seriously though, i wonder what the dceu did to make quan repent from his evil ways??

quanchi112
Originally posted by The Spectre+
yeah, yeah. i know right... i was like blink eek! Happy Dance What the f**k? :s:

seriously though, i wonder what the dceu did to make quan repent from his evil ways?? I am objective. Destroyer was not impressive. This proves it due to your reactions here.

The Spectre+
Originally posted by quanchi112
I am objective.
whistle shifty

I Anyway Feel The Destroyer Wins. Both Villains(sort Of) Were Not Impressive. But Destroyer Has Better Showings On Power Levels.........It Wins. My Opinnion Anyway.

quanchi112
whistle shifty

I Anyway Feel The Destroyer Wins. Both Villains(sort Of) Were Not Impressive. But Destroyer Has Better Showings On Power Levels.........It Wins. My Opinnion Anyway. What power showings?

The Spectre+
two hard hits from mjolnir didnt dent it, its beams has oneshotted frost giants and leveled buildings. stepp on the other hand was pierced at the back by a trident. his axe which he relied heavily upon could be frozen and shattered, and had to be forced back by parademons!!! that batman was taking with ease, not to mention his humiliation at the hands of supes.

Tough Fight But Destroyer Wins(convince Me He Dos'nt If You Can).

quanchi112
two hard hits from mjolnir didnt dent it, its beams has oneshotted frost giants and leveled buildings. stepp on the other hand was pierced at the back by a trident. his axe which he relied heavily upon could be frozen and shattered, and had to be forced back by parademons!!! that batman was taking with ease, not to mention his humiliation at the hands of supes.

Tough Fight But Destroyer Wins(convince Me He Dos'nt If You Can). It could reform but Thor casually beat it. It killed no one special. Yes, it was broken via Supes WW combo. He proved to be superior to WW but could not withstand the JL at all. Way more formidable than the destroyer.

The Spectre+
let's try it this way: how would destroyer do against the JL? and how would stepp fare against thor and mjolnir? and if he could match the damage output of the destroyer

quanchi112
let's try it this way: how would destroyer do against the JL? and how would stepp fare against thor and mjolnir? and if he could match the damage output of the destroyer Destoyer would be annihilated. Steppenwolf would do far better than the destroyer which was about a 20 second fight iirc.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.