Two Invisible Women Vs one Wonder Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/marvelmovies/images/a/af/Invisible_Woman.jpghttps://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/marvelmovies/images/3/30/2015_Sue_Storm.jpg

Can two girls named Sue beat one Diana.

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/dcmovies/images/0/0c/Wonder_Woman_Theatrical_poster.jpg

TheVaultDweller
If they don't get blitzed off the bat, this could become an interesting fight. Because both can throw up shields, go airborne and turn invisible. Which won't be easy to deal with, even for Diana. Because even if she can track them and hit them, she still has to overload their shields before hurting them. And 2005/2007 Sue's shields could withstand Johnny's nova flame, and were also strong enough to help level out the London Eye.

I still feel like Diana would probably wear them down and catch them off guard in the end (she is vastly more experienced as a superhero than they are combined), but it would be a fun fight.

riv6672
Ooh, nice; thanks. thumb up

John Murdoch
I agree with Vault:

- Diana either speed blitzes them and beats them nigh-instantly

---or---

- Alba Sue Storm gets a shield around herself and then restrain Diana.

NotAllThatEvil
I'd give it to the sues. There's always the ol' make a small force field in your brain then slowly expand it trick

TheVaultDweller
I wondered about that. 2005/2007 Invisible Woman could supposedly do that (it was stated onscreen that she can when she threatened Doom), but we never actually see her do it.

h1a8
It's hard to put a bubble in someone who is on the move.
But very interesting fight.

NotAllThatEvil
It's hard to be on the move when you're 8n q bubble

Scoobless
I couldn't believe they managed to make hte F4 worse in the last movie, that's quite an accomplishment. That said, the movie was so forgettable that I'm having trouble remembering anything the Invisible Woman actually did on screen.

..... and I still don't know what Doctor Doom's powers were supposed to be.

riv6672
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
I wondered about that. 2005/2007 Invisible Woman could supposedly do that (it was stated onscreen that she can when she threatened Doom), but we never actually see her do it.
Yeah, but its nice they actually made an effort to say she could be dangerous.

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by riv6672
Yeah, but its nice they actually made an effort to say she could be dangerous.

Yeah, it was a nice little nod to Sue.

Unfortunately, a statement alone is very limited in use in Versus matches. Because even if we take the statement at face value, we still lack details. How long does it take her to form it? How much effort does it take? Can she protect herself while doing so, or is she left open? How well can her opponent still function while it is happening? What's the most durable individual she can do it to?

So, yeah. Unless we know those things, it's rather hard to know how well it would work in an actual combat scenario.

Darth Thor

Unfortunately, a statement alone is very limited in use in Versus matches. Because even if we take the statement at face value, we still lack details. How long does it take her to form it? How much effort does it take? Can she protect herself while doing so, or is she left open? How well can her opponent still function while it is happening? What's the most durable individual she can do it to?

So, yeah. Unless we know those things, it's rather hard to know how well it would work in an actual combat scenario.

Well we could logically assume it works as well as the shields creates outside the human body could we not?

Would have been a bit R rated to show as a feat though lol. And completely out of character.

In any case even if she could do that to Doom, doing it to someone as strong and invulnerable as Diana is completely different.

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Well we could logically assume it works as well as the shields creates outside the human body could we not?

The amount of time and effort tends to vary depending on what she is doing, so it would still be difficult to judge accurately. Alba Storm did show the ability to create multiple shields/shapes/platforms of varying sizes at the same time though. She was able to do the London Eye thing while also creating a platform for herself to stand on when she ran out of space.

I will say though that Doom himself was ridiculously durable too (which he seemingly retained after regaining his human appearance), so there is that.

riv6672

Word of mouth feats are just a crapshoot.If someone wants to, they can shoot holes in them like you just did. thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.