Suspicious packages sent to Clintons, Obamas, CNN

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Robtard
The U.S. Secret Service said on Wednesday that it had intercepted two packages this week being sent to Bill and Hillary Clinton and Barack and Michelle Obama that were handled as potential explosive devices.

A package was intercepted late Tuesday that was addressed to former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton at her Westchester County home in New York, according to a press release from the Secret Service.

On Wednesday, a second package was intercepted that was addressed to former President Barack Obama's residence in Washington D.C.

The Secret Service said that "the protectees did not receive the packages nor were they at risk of receiving them."

The packages were identified during routine mail screening procedures.

Politico Link

Seems a device was also sent to George Soros Fox Link

Remember folks, just because the POTUS routinely disparages Clinton, Obama and CNN and openly condones violence at his rallies, there's no reason to see a correlation.

RealistRacism
Cry me a river. I hope they get more packages.

Bashar Teg
inb4 "whatabout antifa" wacko

RealistRacism
Comparing a couple of packages that probably have flour in them, to domestic terrorists thumb up

Bashar Teg
well, that was quick, and f*cking retarded

there were live explosives sent, dumbcunt.

RealistRacism
What? I'm in favour of antifa... watching them get knocked out by white nationalists is hilarious.

Robtard
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
well, that was quick, and f*cking retarded

there were live explosives sent, dumbcunt. Another sock; probably out of the SW forum. I'd not even bother.

Surtur
Awful.

Robtard
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Robtard
roll eyes (sarcastic) just hand him a "womp womp" when he cries about his white persecution

RealistRacism
Woah that's heavy ownage

Surtur
Originally posted by RealistRacism
What? I'm in favour of antifa... watching them get knocked out by white nationalists is hilarious.

This is the best, one member of Antifa gets shot right in the nuts by the cops with a pepper bullet. The reporters talking say it was a rubber bullet, but you can clearly see it was not lol.

bdQyZfcHK6c

Lmfao.

RealistRacism
Lmfao, I love how he gets rushed off by his mate like he's just stepped on a mine and had his leg blown off.

Surtur
Lmfao, I love how he gets rushed off by his mate like he's just stepped on a mine and had his leg blown off.

sHp_36VEoaw

Lol go to around 3:40 and you will see the part where they throw a smokebomb and it backfires in the smoke blows back at them and then they flee. You can see the one guy in a mask try to salvage it and kick it away from them, but it was too late.

laughing

Robtard
inb4 "whatabout antifa" wacko

Pretty impressive actually, the Cult of Trump took no time in derailing this thread with cries of Antifa. Anyhow.

Do wonder if Trump's going to call this domestic terrorism or at least an "act of terror".

Surtur
Pretty impressive actually, the Cult of Trump took no time in derailing this thread with cries of Antifa. Anyhow.

Do wonder if Trump's going to call this domestic terrorism or at least an "act of terror".

Dude, your bro was the one who brought up Antifa first. And people responded to it. Once again the left self owns. Nice job NPC thumb up

Robtard
roll eyes (sarcastic)

RealistRacism
I'm sorry but why do we care if someone like Soros or Clinton gets their just deserts? It's not like these packages contain anything anyway.

Surtur
roll eyes (sarcastic)

It's like you guys can't help yourselves. I'm not sure why your bro chose to go there, but of course he knew what would happen if he did. Are we going to truly pretend otherwise? Lol.

Robtard
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Surtur
I'm sorry but why do we care if someone like Soros or Clinton gets their just deserts? It's not like these packages contain anything anyway.

I don't wish them any harm. I wish the Clintons would step back and just retire. And whatever the hell George Soros gets up to...I'd prefer he just retire as well the dude is super old. Just bang hookers and do coke until you die, that is what a normal person would do if they were rich and old.

Surtur
Anyways, as to the topic, it's good they got to these things in time. Rob you might not have heard that Debbie Wasserman Schultz is involved, or at least one of her offices.

Robtard
Originally posted by Surtur
I don't wish them any harm. I wish the Clintons would step back and just retire. And whatever the hell George Soros gets up to...I'd prefer he just retire as well the dude is super old. Just bang hookers and do coke until you die, that is what a normal person would do if they were rich and old. IOW: It's the victims fault, because they just won't step back/retire.

Good lord.

Surtur
IOW: It's the victims fault, because they just won't step back/retire.

Good lord.

So you're trolling now, okay. I did not say anything like what you just described lol.

Robtard
Anyways, as to the topic, it's good they got to these things in time. Rob you might not have heard that Debbie Wasserman Schultz is involved, or at least one of her offices.

So yet another potential act of terrorism from these people. Lovely.

Surtur
So yet another potential act of terrorism from these people. Lovely.

The return address goes back to one of her offices. But it doesn't mean it is her.

Return Address Found On Suspicious Packages Belongs To Well-Known Democrat

This is getting weird.

Robtard
So you're trolling now, okay. I did not say anything like what you just described lol.

You explicitly implied it, that this is their fault for not "stepping back" and "retiring", that by not doing so they called this onto themselves. Go read your post.

Surtur
Small correction: a package was meant for Eric Holder but it was found in DWS office. So she wasn't the target.

RealistRacism
Rob, why not wait until evidence came out as to whether these packages contained anything lethal? Pretty poor work here.

Surtur
You explicitly implied it, that this is their fault for not "stepping back" and "retiring", that by not doing so they called this onto themselves. Go read your post.

Lol I did nothing of the sort. I said I wish them no harm. Then I said I wish they would retire. So what? That doesn't mean I blame them.

I want you to pinky swear one thing: you will not use your army of strawmen for evil.

Robtard
The return address goes back to one of her offices. But it doesn't mean it is her.

Return Address Found On Suspicious Packages Belongs To Well-Known Democrat

This is getting weird.

Faking a return address is probably not hard.

I wonder what type/group of people would lazily want to make Wasserman Schultz look guilty...

Robtard
Lol I did nothing of the sort. I said I wish them no harm. Then I said I wish they would retire. So what? That doesn't mean I blame them.

I want you to pinky swear one thing: you will not use your army of strawmen for evil.

You absolutely did imply it, it's clear; here's your post:

I don't wish them any harm. I wish the Clintons would step back and just retire. And whatever the hell George Soros gets up to...I'd prefer he just retire as well the dude is super old. Just bang hookers and do coke until you die, that is what a normal person would do if they were rich and old.

Surtur
You absolutely did imply it, it's clear; here's your post:

Saying I wish they would retire doesn't mean I am blaming them lol. This trolling is getting old.

Robtard
Saying I wish they would retire doesn't mean I am blaming them lol. This trolling is getting old.
Saying you wish no harm on people but blaming them for the harm that happened are not exclusive; it can be both. Your antics are known.

edit: This isn't the first time you've wanted harm to happen to Clinton. Can't say so in regards to Obama though; if you did, I missed it.

Surtur
Saying you wish no harm on people but blaming them for the harm that happened are not exclusive; it can be both. Your antics are known.

edit: This isn't the first time you've wanted harm to happen to Clinton. Can't say so in regards to Obama though; if you did, I missed it.

Lol you're failing. Troll better.

Robtard
The expected safety response. Get out of my thread. Thanks.

Emperordmb
Yeah Surt was just saying he didn't wish violence on them, even if he thinks they're pieces of shit that should retire.

Not a hard thing to understand.

Surtur
The expected safety response. Get out of my thread. Thanks.

Lol, you're just a troll. And you can't even do it well. And if for some reason you aren't trolling you have legit mental issues so seek help.

I think maybe I'll post some more funny Antifa videos in here. After all..you decided to troll and lie about another poster, so why not?

Surtur
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Yeah Surt was just saying he didn't wish violence on them, even if he thinks they're pieces of shit that should retire.

Bingo, he acts like he wants this to be a serious thread, but just acts like a troll.

Robtard
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Robtard
Originally posted by Emperordmb

Wrong. But I'm done with his derailing so agree to disagree on this one. No worries.

I'm still waiting for Trump to denounce this.

Surtur
A smiley isn't gonna get you out of this. Do better next time.

Robtard
roll eyes (sarcastic)

RealistRacism
Waiting for Trump to denounce something that has nothing to do with him.

Surtur
Wrong. But I'm done with his derailing so agree to disagree on this one. No worries.

I'm still waiting for Trump to denounce this.

It's hilarious that you keep insisting I was blaming them lol. Do you have psychological issues? Is it trolling? I can't even tell anymore.

cdtm
From CNN, 13 minutes ago:

Robtard
It's hilarious that you keep insisting I was blaming them lol. Do you have psychological issues? Is it trolling? I can't even tell anymore.

While I realize you're probably acting like a turd in here as some sort of retaliation because your special friend XYZ got banned yet again for being his creepy self, I had nothing to do with. I did not report him or suggest his banning.

Now kindly phuck out my thread. Thanks in advance. thumb up

Robtard
Originally posted by cdtm
From CNN, 13 minutes ago:

False scare. Considering the others devices, I can see why Cuomo was shitting his pants.

Silent Master
According to the link the OP posted, Trump already retweeted and agreed with Pence who said

Surtur
While I realize you're probably acting like a turd in here as some sort of retaliation because your special friend XYZ got banned yet again for being his creepy self, I had nothing to do with. I did not report him or suggest his banning.

Now kindly phuck out my thread. Thanks in advance. thumb up

Lol this is the first I'm hearing about him being banned. I didn't accuse you of reporting anyone.

You're a weird troll trying to salvage a thread that you and your pals sabotaged with the silly shit you say. Do better for yourself.

Robtard
Originally posted by Silent Master
According to the link the OP posted, Trump already retweeted and agreed with Pence who said

Yeah, okay?

I'm waiting for Trump to do it and not lazily second hand it. Whenever a Muslim Terrorist farts Trump goes on a Twitter shitstorm about how shitty Muslims are.

Surtur
Why do you care? Nothing Trump says will be good enough.

Robtard
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Surtur
Conservatives will of course embrace it, but the other side will no doubt pick at it. Which just exacerbates the problem. And round and round we go.

Silent Master
Interesting how things went from waiting for him to denounce it to waiting for him to denounce it in a specific way. is there a specific format or words that he needs to use before it counts?

Robtard
My stance never changed, you keep playing your time-waster games though, SM.

Silent Master
Sure it did, it went from "I'm waiting for him to denounce it" to "I'm waiting for him to denounce it in a way I approve of".

Flyattractor
Antifa has shown that they hate their own side's leaders in the political spectrum. So I bet they are behind this....HAHAHA!

Surtur
My stance never changed, you keep playing your time-waster games though, SM.

Actually no, see people are onto how you behave lol. You added this part:

"and not lazily second hand it."

You're trying to give yourself an exit here lol.

Robtard
Fom CNN:

The President -- who has recently taken to calling his political opponents "evil" -- called for unity in his remarks and said "we have to come together and send one very clear, strong, unmistakable message that threats or acts of political violence have no place in the United States of America."
"This egregious conduct is abhorrent to everything we hold dear and sacred as Americans," Trump said, adding, "We are extremely angry, upset, unhappy about what we witnessed this morning, and we will get to the bottom of it." -snip

That would actual hold more weight if Trump hadn't days before openly condoned Gianforte physically assaulting a reporter. Babysteps I guess.

Surtur
Fom CNN:

The President -- who has recently taken to calling his political opponents "evil" -- called for unity in his remarks and said "we have to come together and send one very clear, strong, unmistakable message that threats or acts of political violence have no place in the United States of America."
"This egregious conduct is abhorrent to everything we hold dear and sacred as Americans," Trump said, adding, "We are extremely angry, upset, unhappy about what we witnessed this morning, and we will get to the bottom of it." -snip

That would actual hold more weight if Trump hadn't days before openly condoned Gianforte physically assaulting a reporter. Babysteps I guess.

Lmao. See?

Robtard
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Surtur
Classic Rob.

Anyways this is attempted murder so they should just execute whoever did it.

Flyattractor
I would imagine this is just a Leftist Ploy to distract the nation for the Literal INVASION that is approaching our Southern Border.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by BarkingRetard
ARF ARF ARF! ARF ARF ARF!

shhhhh

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Flyattractor
I would imagine this is just a Leftist Ploy to distract the nation for the Literal INVASION that is approaching our Southern Border.

shhhhh

Case in Point!!!!!!!

Robtard
"We condemn those who threw matches after we threw gasoline all over the place." - White House statement

Don't know this Twitter person, but spot on parody/truth, m8.

Surtur
Indeed, you go on trying to blame the WH. What I've learned is that rhetoric from conservatives can cause violence, but rhetoric from the left never does.

Tzeentch
False flag from leftists to drum up support for the fall elections.

quanchi112
Surt, who here is saying extremists on either side is the way to go? You are a pretty clear and blatant extremist conservative supporter so quit crying when you are too emotional to be level headed. Us vs. them mentality makes you look insane.

Surtur
Originally posted by Tzeentch
False flag from leftists to drum up support for the fall elections.

This is a theory being thrown around by some on the right. I will admit the timing is weird.

Robtard
This is a theory being thrown around by some on the right. I will admit the timing is weird.

^ Oh lordy...

Kool-Aid = Drank

quanchi112
This is a theory being thrown around by some on the right. I will admit the timing is weird. Dude, this is real. It is natshit insane to pretend this may even be true knowing the facts. Pull your silly looking face out of your pimply ass.

Robtard
This being a "false flag" is straight out of Alex Jones' retarded mouth.

Surtur
This being a "false flag" is straight out of Alex Jones' retarded mouth.

You seem confused kiddo. Nobody seems to be saying this never happened. They are saying some extreme leftist did this.

Robtard
You seem confused kiddo. Nobody seems to be saying this never happened. They are saying some extreme leftist did this.
Um, that's what a "false flag" implies. Done by one group to make it seem like another's act/work, genius. Maybe read/think before replying?

You go on swallowing Alex Jones' boy-juice though.

Surtur
Um, that's what a "false flag" implies. Done by one group to make it seem like another's act/work, genius. Maybe read/think before replying?

You go on swallowing Alex Jones' boy-juice though.

Another dipshit replied "this is real". Nobody said it wasn't. I'd really think before you run your mouth.

And all I said was I find the timing suspicious. Do better NPC.

quanchi112
You seem confused kiddo. Nobody seems to be saying this never happened. They are saying some extreme leftist did this. Peddling those nonsensical silly conspiracies without evidence makes you the extremist you are. You are one of those idiots out there perpetuating the divisive rhetoric you dimwit.

Surtur
Anyways: this is an awful situation. And anyone blaming the WH for it is a piece of shit thumb up

Robtard
Ummmm

I said: This being a "false flag" is straight out of Alex Jones' retarded mouth.

You replied to me: You seem confused kiddo. Nobody seems to be saying this never happened. They are saying some extreme leftist did this.

Clearly you had no idea what I meant when I said "false flag". Do more spins now. Listen to more Alex Jones.

Surtur
Ummmm

I said: This being a "false flag" is straight out of Alex Jones' retarded mouth.

You replied to me: You seem confused kiddo. Nobody seems to be saying this never happened. They are saying some extreme leftist did this.

Clearly you had no idea what I meant when I said "false flag". Do more spins now. Listen to more Alex Jones.

Do better, read the topic. I'd recommend moving on from this, it's not the hill you wanna die on.

Robtard
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Robtard
Originally posted by quanchi112
Surt, who here is saying extremists on either side is the way to go? You are a pretty clear and blatant extremist conservative supporter so quit crying when you are too emotional to be level headed. Us vs. them mentality makes you look insane.

'Us Vs Them' is what Trump ran his campaign on and what he's running his presidency on. Trumpers are just answering the call.

Surtur
Indeed a smiley is the best way to go.

Of course CNN is whining about Trumps response lol.

The left is so pathetic. CNN will never take any responsibility for the role they played in how they are seen by conservatives. Never. They will act like the little puppy who shits on the floor and then gives you this look as if to say "What? I didn't do anything." Except they did. They've lied, they've spewed propaganda and they deserve to be repeatedly called out.

And since I know how weasels here work: No, that isn't blaming CNN for the bombs. I am saying they are partially responsible for how conservatives overall view them.

snowdragon
'Us Vs Them' is what Trump ran his campaign on and what he's running his presidency on. Trumpers are just answering the call.

That is what every politician runs on, it's not some unique moment.

Robtard
Indeed a smiley is the best way to go.

Of course CNN is whining about Trumps response lol.

The left is so pathetic. CNN will never take any responsibility for the role they played in how they are seen by conservatives. Never. They will act like the little puppy who shits on the floor and then gives you this look as if to say "What? I didn't do anything." Except they did. They've lied, they've spewed propaganda and they deserve to be repeatedly called out.

And since I know how weasels here work: No, that isn't blaming CNN for the bombs. I am saying they are partially responsible for how conservatives overall view them.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Surtur
Originally posted by snowdragon
That is what every politician runs on, it's not some unique moment.

There is this weird disease where the left is under the delusion they don't pull the same shit lol.

Robtard
Equalization you say? Well, sure, I'll have a big slice.

Surtur
Equalization you say? Well, sure, I'll have a big slice.

Whenever the lefts bullshit is called out this is the response.

Let me make it clear: the left isn't morally superior, it's not better. It's just different.

Surtur
Seriously all you guys had to do was not act batshit insane during the summer and fall and mid terms would have been heavily in your favor. God damn lol. How do you f*ck that up? Explain it.

Robtard
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Surtur
bv1qCaiEet4

Bashar Teg
oh ffs you goddamn retard trumpers. I'd like to slap the whores who gave birth to you and coddled you into your current state of mass phaggotry

Robtard
This is a false flag, bro.

Surtur
oh ffs you goddamn retard trumpers. I'd like to slap the whores who gave birth to you and coddled you into your current state of mass phaggotry

You'd never slap anyone you cuck. Sisters in town? Have a brew or 12.

Surtur
This is a false flag, bro.

Aren't you the same dipshit who said Trump launched missiles to distract from Russia?

Was that not you?

Bashar Teg
ARF ARF ARF! ARF ARF ARF!

eat a dick you gimp

Surtur
eat a dick you gimp

You mad bro? Sisters in town? Go down a shot of mouthwash, calm those nerves brah.

Robtard
eat a dick you gimp

He always gets very grumpy when his special friend XYZ gets the ban hammer.

dadudemon
I believe that this is a crazy leftist trying to pretend like it is an anti-leftist sending these things. Making the left victims to give them a victim sympathy vote. Magically happens right before elections.

I'm not a conspiracy theorist. But the left has been acting so crazy lately and this exact behavior (self-harm to appear to be victims of an attack) has occurred s many times lately that it is hard to believe that this conveniently time and targeted attack is legit.

Typical right-wing crazies target people in power. Are we going to create a new crazy right-wing profile for this?

Short response: I don't believe these are legit. At the least, not from right-winger crazies. But from left-winger crazies trying to make the right crazies look crazy.

Surtur
Originally posted by dadudemon
I believe that this is a crazy leftist trying to pretend like it is an anti-leftist sending these things. Making the left victims to give them a victim sympathy vote. Magically happens right before elections.

I'm not a conspiracy theorist. But the left has been acting so crazy lately and this exact behavior (self-harm to appear to be victims of an attack) has occurred s many times lately that it is hard to believe that this conveniently time and targeted attack is legit.

Typical right-wing crazies target people in power. Are we going to create a new crazy right-wing profile for this?

Short response: I don't believe these are legit. At the least, not from right-winger crazies. But from left-winger crazies trying to make the right crazies look crazy.

I could have bought into a right winger going after Clinton or any of these people..if it was just one case.

But shit they checked off every box. Clinton, Obama, Soros, CNN.

The perfect setup for these shitbags to whine. And 2 weeks before midterms? Holy shit lol.

Putinbot1
Anders brevik, charlottesville etc...

Surtur
Combine it with ALL the stories of people making up hate crimes etc.

I dunno lol. This seems tailor made to give the left some shit to cry about.

Putinbot1
Just like Jo Cox...

Tzeentch

Short response: I don't believe these are legit. At the least, not from right-winger crazies. But from left-winger crazies trying to make the right crazies look crazy. Sorry DDM, but I beat you with this shitpost by about an hour and a half.

Robtard

Or, DDM, it's the Cult of Trump pretending to be Leftist pretending to blame Rightist. layers, like an onion or Inception.

Robtard
I could have bought into a right winger going after Clinton or any of these people..if it was just one case.

But shit they checked off every box. Clinton, Obama, Soros, CNN.

The perfect setup for these shitbags to whine. And 2 weeks before midterms? Holy shit lol.

See, I knew you'd eventually come out and Alex Jones it up. Called it

Surtur

You're naive as f*ck if you think a leftist couldn't have done this.

Bashar Teg
wow what a surprise, surt's a phaggot.

Surtur
wow what a surprise, surt's a phaggot.

Sisters in town bro? Don't let them get to you. So what if you're a piece of shit?

Robtard
You're naive as f*ck if you think a leftist couldn't have done this.

I don't know who did this, but targeting Clinton, Obama, CNN and Soros all point to a not Leftist thus far.

I'm waiting for more to come out instead of Alex Jones-ing it up like you. You also owe me another apology.

Bashar Teg
surt, youre a jobless loser freeloading off of your brother and the government. no girl will date you because you're an impotent manbaby who can't even take care of himself. how sad

NemeBro
You need to calm down, your spelling is phucking terrible today.

edit: don't edit your phucking post on me b!tch

Surtur
I don't know who did this, but targeting Clinton, Obama, CNN and Soros all point to a not Leftist thus far.

I'm waiting for more to come out instead of Alex Jones-ing it up like you. You also owe me another apology.

One of them targeted I could believe a right winger.

All of them...I wonder. It almost seems too good to be true. Nobody was hurt and...gosh darn, they have all these new talking points now.

Trump and conservatives don't like CNN. And who gives a flying f*ck if we have a valid reason for it? Now we have this.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by NemeBro
You need to calm down, your spelling is phucking terrible today. phone typing is difficult for me. now eat a dick, sir.

Robtard
One of them targeted I could believe a right winger.

All of them...I wonder. It almost seems too good to be true. Nobody was hurt and...gosh darn, they have all these new talking points now.

That makes no sense. It's not the first time more than one person has been attacked by one person or group.

Oh Lordy. Alex Jones stole your heart, mind and soul, that fat little devil.

Bashar Teg
barking retards love alex jones

Surtur
surt, youre a jobless loser freeloading off of your brother and the government. no girl will date you because you're an impotent manbaby who can't even take care of himself. how sad

Dude, you're one of the biggest pieces of shit here. Period. You have no room to talk about anybody. You're a f*cking loser who goes into a drunken stupor over his sisters.

Bashar Teg
keep making up fantasies about me. meanwhile you are a well documented loser who can't take care of himself. thats why you can't get a date. women can smell the misery on you and run the other way.

Surtur
keep making up fantasies about me. meanwhile you are a well documented loser who can't take care of himself. thats why you can't get a date. women can smell the misery on you and run the other way.

Lol dude, you've revealed too much about your life to people who have good memories.

You're a loser.

quanchi112
Lol dude, you've revealed too much about your life to people who have good memories.

You're a loser. Surt, we all know enough about you. You revealed too much.

Bashar Teg
surt's a useless quivering pile of impotent rage. a 36 year old babyman with no job, no place of his own, fakes a disability, lives on a forum all day, makes the opposite sex cringe, and calls other people "loser". lulz

Surtur
surt's a useless quivering pile of impotent rage. a 36 year old babyman with no job, no place of his own, fakes a disability, lives on a forum all day, makes the opposite sex cringe, and calls other people "loser". lulz

Lol you can't even get my age right you pathetic alcoholic.

Bashar Teg
Lol you can't even get my age right you pathetic alcoholic.

so the rest is right, then? HAHAHAHA

beautiful

Surtur
so the rest is right, then? HAHAHAHA

beautiful

Not at all, but I figured we'd start on the age. You need a shot or two?

Bashar Teg
surt's a useless quivering pile of impotent rage. a 30 something year old babyman with no job, no place of his own, fakes a disability, lives on a forum all day, makes the opposite sex cringe, and calls other people "loser". lulz

there we go. thanks for the correction. thumb up

quanchi112
surt's a useless quivering pile of impotent rage. a 36 year old babyman with no job, no place of his own, fakes a disability, lives on a forum all day, makes the opposite sex cringe, and calls other people "loser". lulz Surt needs to move on with his life.

Surtur
there we go. thanks for the correction. thumb up

Dude you're a huge loser that multiple people have mocked. Your sisters send you into a rage cuz you're an alcoholic.

Do I really need to post PM's of people who have known you for years and remember what you've said in the past?

Say the word. I will post them.

Bashar Teg
Surt needs to move on with his life.

he's living the freeloader life. meanwhile suckers like us go to work.

Surtur
he's living the freeloader life. meanwhile suckers like us go to work.

I love that people who are here 24/7 tell others to get a life.

Bashar Teg
Dude you're a huge loser that multiple people have mocked. Your sisters send you into a rage cuz you're an alcoholic.

Do I really need to post PM's of people who have known you for years and remember what you've said in the past?

Say the word. I will post them.

oh goody let's see your boyfriends' whining and maybe some PM forgeries. eat

Bashar Teg
trying to blackmail me is a new level of butthurt. what will take it up a notch is when this doesn't go as you hoped it would eat

quanchi112
he's living the freeloader life. meanwhile suckers like us go to work. Surt is not happy and cannot afford shit. Did you get a peek at his tv?

laughing out loud

Surtur
Lol...do really want me to post it? I will ask the person who sent me it if they feel it's okay to post. Then I will.

One more time: I promise you I will not post it if you ask me not to do so lol. Otherwise I will PM the person and ask if they are okay with me posting it.

I really don't think you'd want his posted lol.

quanchi112
trying to blackmail me is a new level of butthurt. what will take it up a notch is when this doesn't go as you hoped it would eat Surt is on the edge. I definitely want to push him.

Bashar Teg
Surt is on the edge. I definitely want to push him.

https://i.imgur.com/Jw396Lc.gif

Surtur
You guys first brought violence into this, you are allowed to talk shit with impunity. No consequences whatsover, saying worse shit than people who have gotten banned.

Yeah, you know what? You need to be put in your place.

Bashar Teg
You guys first brought violence into this, you are allowed to talk shit with impunity. No consequences whatsover, saying worse shit than people who have gotten banned.

Yeah, you know what? You need to be put in your place.

i did a violence? where?

BackFire
Man, I haven't been in a fight since middle school.

Robtard
i did a violence? where? Yeah, where, Surt?

TBF though, I did explain to Surtur that if he came at me with his bat, I'd take it off his hands and sodomize him with it. But you can't rape the willing.

BackFire
Robtard is pretty well built.

Bashar Teg
did i make you hurt in the fee-fees surt? that's not violence, we talked about this

quanchi112

Yeah, you know what? You need to be put in your place. You are having a meltdown. Go watch your Stone Age tv.

Surtur
Yeah, where, Surt?

TBF though, I did explain to Surtur that if he came at me with his bat, I'd take it off his hands and sodomize him with it. But you can't rape the willing.

Your pal Putinbot did it. Are you gonna denounce him and his threats?

Now is the time smile

Robtard
Originally posted by BackFire
Robtard is pretty well built.

^ Has seen me naked

BackFire
One day I'm going to arm wrestle you.

Robtard

Now is the time smile

1) I already mansplained that to you, even used examples. If you still can't understand, then that's on you

2) I don't think Bashar was involved, yet you accused him of "violence". The point.

Bashar Teg

Now is the time smile

give us a quote or wtf is there to denounce?

Robtard
Originally posted by BackFire
One day I'm going to arm wrestle you.

My body is ready

Surtur
give us a quote or wtf is there to denounce?

Oh? I want you on record saying you don't feel Putinbot implied he'd get violent.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>