Time for a new "Where are you at"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ratcat
I figured that we have so many new mambers that it must be time for a quick once round to find out where people are at. I'll just list the ones I remember for the benefit of the new guys and gals.

Raz - North, UK
Dim - Idaho, USA
Ratcat - Kent, UK
Xizor - Colorado, USA
Queeq - Holland
Gundark - Pennsylvania, USA
UnknownBountyHunter - German province
Darth Daft - UK
King Jedi - Scotland

finti
Finti - NORWAY (The non EU country smile ) and EU just keep your meat I`ll eat grass from now onlaughing out loud

queeq
No French steaks for the Norwegians, eh? GO NORWAY!

finti
No French, British,Danish, Swedish steaks for us, we have nice meat of our own. No Dutch tulips either. EU is in quarantine, all of their goods. Norway followed Canada and USA on import restriction, in other words no import of goods from EU countries.smile smile smile Go Norwegian industries, no French cheese cuz our`s better anyway.

Ratcat
OK, if we're gonna bring it up. Do you know it has been discovered that this outbreak of Foot (hoof) and mouth actually originated in Asia and was imported into the UK from there.

Dim
laughing out loud ...do you think the UK is getting a bad rep, RC?

Ratcat
Well, I'm beginning to wonder if I'll get out of the country on Wednesday. Someone could end up being stuck in Olando Airport without a ride!

queeq
You may have to sterilise your shoes in one of those buckets, RC. laughing out loud

Ratcat
Actually, I will be rather annoyed if they don't have the disinfectant mats out at the airport on both ends. In the current situatrion they really should have.

queeq
Maybe they won't even let you leave Kent. laughing out loud

Ratcat
Maybe, well then I won't be going anywhere....

queeq
Mickey will be sooooo sad.

Ratcat
Mickey wouldn't be the prob.

queeq
Donald will leave you loud voice mails.

Ratcat
Bingo! At lreast it won't be at 2 in the morning. stick out tongue

queeq
He might!

Ratcat
Hmmm, well he'll get an answer machine....

Gundark
Now wait a minute. I thought queeq was from Amsterdamned, not Holland ? rolling on floor laughing

Ratcat
OK, true, I muissed that one! hey, I'm only human.

Ushgarak
Essex, UK. Ditto for Zareil.

Ratcat
Uh oh, better not upset you guys, you're a little too close.laughing out loud

Ushgarak
I'm not entirely sure what you mean by that...

Ratcat
Well, you're in Essex, I'm in Kent. Most others aren't even in the same country....

Ushgarak
Oh! You and I are too close! I thought you meant myself and Zareil...

Yeah, you'd better be careful. Because I'm THAT hard...

Ratcat
Yep, you're from Essex all right!laughing out loud

Ushgarak
I'm not that hard at all,it;s tragic...

I am not a typical Essex guy. But that makes me very lonely...

Ratcat
laughing out loud

Edna witch
Im from Staffordshire in England if anyone was interested.

Ratcat
Wow, are we actually beginning to get a sizable British contingent. Excellent.

BTW, Welcome Anda Witch, great to have you on board!

queeq
A british girl. That's what we needed (if you are indeed a girl, I just assumed). Welcome Edna. (NOT ANDA!)

Ratcat
Yeah, sorry, Typo!

I thought we where having enough trouble with the American ones!!!! laughing out loud

queeq
They're a handfull, alright. laughing out loud

Ratcat
Yeah, Dim and Gundark! They may Drusilla and Darla look like bunny rabbits.

queeq
I doubt Gundy will wear a bunny suit. A Labrador suit maybe, but that's not sexy.

Ratcat
And a bunny suit is????

queeq
Depends on how much cloth you use. laughing out loud

Ratcat
Well I was thinking big and pink and energiser bunny like.

queeq
Big? Big what? laughing out loud

Ratcat
A big costume, none of your skimpy Playboy stuff!!

queeq
Oh...... okay. Not sexy then.

Ratcat
No, not sexy....

queeq
But funny, yes? We'll have such a big laugh. Ha ha ha ha.

Ratcat
We will, well OK then...

Gundark
Welcome, Edna Witch ! smile

Sorry, queeq, I don't have a labrador suit. But you could at least get me a better-fitting sith robe. Yeesh. laughing out loud

queeq
Looks tight enough to me. laughing out loud

JediOasis
I am from UK.....in America, sorry guys. But I live in Cincinnati.

queeq
You are forgiven.

Gundark
Oh, you meant the spandex sith robe. laughing out loud

Edna witch
Its great to be here! This is the first Star wars message board I have found where people are as mad as me! Its great! And yes I am a girl. A Dathomir witch you see!

Ratcat
Uh oh, well keep your spells under control. I'm already been turned into a Vampire, a WereWookiee and Frankie. I don't need any more nasty experiences...

Edna witch
But im a nice Dathomir witch. I am on the light side, not under Gethzerion's influence!

Ratcat
Good cos I've just about had enough for one day! laughing out loud

queeq
Do you know any nice magic tricks, Edna? I am always on the look-out for some great entertainment in my Tavern.

Ratcat
I thought we had enough with Dim and her resurrection spell!!! Remember how THAT turned out.

queeq
But she did that a midnight when I hardly had any customers. I need something more regular, not this one-in-an-afterlifetime thing.

So Edna, show me your tricks. Juggle? Bunny out of a high hat? Cards? Pigeons? What?

Ratcat
Okay, but don't expect me to be here to help you clean up the mess afterwars. laughing out loud

queeq
It's either that or pay your tab. laughing out loud

Ratcat
OK OK, I get the message.

queeq
So Edna...

Edna witch
...I can make these cool little balls of light that explode into hundreds of stars and look really ... well ... kinda pretty!

queeq
Oh I didn't have that before. What else?

Edna witch
I can fly around on my broomstick! If you give me a few minutes to practice then I might be able to give you a demonstration!

queeq
Okay, pop by in my Underwater Tavern and we'll talk in my office. Hope the water doesn't melt you. laughing out loud

Ratcat
This place is getting very spooky.

Ushgarak
Well, this place shifts according to who is here. Edna must have a strong personality... for a witch that looks like a TV set.

Ratcat
Now, now, be nice. laughing out loud

Ushgarak
Hey she knew the risks when she chose the name! If anyone ever works out where my one comes from they can make comments...

Anyhow, it WAS nice. I happen to think TV witches are very attractive.

Hmm... reading that back... cue Willow pun here...

Ratcat
I did wonder if it was a reference to Star trek DS9?

Ushgarak
No, just Will'o the Wisp.

Xizor
Welcome Edna, it's always great to have more ladies in the forum, I am the Dark Prince Xizor.wink Do you like EU, with all that Dathomir talk I thought you might, although most brits do not.sad While we're on brits, you guys have eclipsed the US in membership, Where did all the American's go? Well I forgot about EJ...

Ratcat
We're all trying to forget THAT one!laughing out loud

Gundark
Ah, I see RC carries no grudges. Hehehe. laughing out loud

Well that makes the women a trio now. Edna, what is Dathomir ? Please educate the stupid american. stick out tongue

Ratcat
Stupid Amrican should read more EU!!!!

Oh Gundy dear, I have a massive grudge. One day, one day!!!!!wink

queeq
Dim, Gundy and Edna. Reminds me of Macbeth's three weird sisters. laughing out loud

Ratcat
OK, long time since I read Macbeth but I don't remember them being sisters.....

queeq
I thought they were called that way.

finti
What is dathomir, enlighten an educated Norwegian who doesnt regard EU as important, whether its SW or politicssmile

Ratcat
As I understand it, though Xizor acn probably correct me, the Witchs of Dathomir we force capable and Luke Skywalker met them once. That's all I nknow.

Gundark
Okay, gotcha. Ya know, I find as I go posting around, most people either love EU or hate it. Do or do not. laughing out loud

Ratcat
I just I had time to read it all.

Dim
3 witches huh?...hmmm..Like the Witches of Eastwick...we just need to find our Jack Nicholson evil face .

Ratcat
Yeah, in the Joke makeup!!!!!laughing out loud

Edna witch
Dathomir was a planet that Han gambled for and won so that he could impress princess Leia by becoming the ruler of a planet so that she would marry him instead of prince Isolder. Anyway, as he said, there they found a whole clan of force strong witches who had Ranchors for pets!

Anyway onto Willo the wisp. I think you will find that Edna was the big fat pink fairy not the television actually!

Oh yeah and by EU I take it you mean the European Union? Sorry. I refuse to talk about that. mainly because I do not wish to make myself look stupid! Being a scientific kinda gal, I know absolutely nowt about politics! Sorry!

Ratcat
Then you are ion gopod company. I can make a dozen fluffs a minute on most topics.

That would be The Courtship of Princess Leia then?

Ushgarak
Sorry, my dear. Evil Edna was the television set, the fairy was Mavis.

Ratcat
He's right you know, but she was a witch TV....

queeq
Doesn't matter, Edna, I wuv you already. You can be Dim's replacement when she's gone. laughing out loud

Ratcat
Hmmmm, that's not very nice. Dimmy is you friend and you dum her like she's from Idaho or something. laughing out loud

queeq
Friend? She just sits around my bar, hardly drinks anything, hardly ever orders anything. And just look at Edna.....*gasp*... and she can do many magic tricks. laughing out loud

Ratcat
Boy, you are soooo gonna get it from her.

finti
Well I dont care for EU in Star Wars or the European Union.(whimps) heard something about a common flag. Thats got a boost their popularity.

Ratcat
Hmmm, common flag, no thank you.

queeq
How about a greyish flag with a big turd in the middle.

Ratcat
I guess that would sum up the EU, but you'd have to put some superficial frosting around the edge of the turd!

Ushgarak
'What's the point of having a thread if it gets taken away from you? You realise that the EU debate has already nationalised alnmost half the threads in the GDF...'

Biggs to Luke, cut scene from ANH.

Gundark, did you get people fawning all over you when you joined up here? Edna seems to have caused quite a stir.

Ratcat
We fawn of Gundy all the time...

finti
I missed out on the stir partsmile

Ushgarak
She asked ME for a dance, though. Mind you, I didn't know why anyone was at the time. I guessed at Gundark's femininty based on her backchat with queeq.

Ratcat
Obviously.

Ushgarak
It wasn't THAT obvious. For a start, queeq might have been the woman for all Iknew. Bloody net.

finti
laughing out loud queeq a womanlaughing out loud

Ratcat
queeq, a girl, Oh that's BRILLIANT. laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

And with that, I'm outta here...

M I C K E Y M O U S E!!!!

Ushgarak
Well, come on, all I had was the name, a mad bar and an on-going arguement with the much-missed Merc about the Exapnded Universe...

Dim
and I thought I was irreplacable..boy oh boy..

Topic closed smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.