Son and Daughter vs. Sidious

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

victreebelvictr
Battle takes place on Mortis.

gold slorg
GALAN ACCELERATE TO ATTACKSPEED

BestDebaterEver
In canon I do not believe Sheev is on-par with the Mortis anchorites. In Legends, the Mortis anchorites appear to be more apocryphal than anything else so it's hard to make a fair comparison, and Abeloth does not appear to have the same kind of unfathomable power and cosmic significance the Ones do in TCW.

For instance, Abeloth seemed to think absorbing the bodies of regular humans was an important aspect of increasing her power: the likes of The Son and Daughter do not rely on external energy sources.

victreebelvictr

victreebelvictr

BestDebaterEver

Galan007
Originally posted by gold slorg
GALAN ACCELERATE TO ATTACKSPEED Yeah, I'm not sure what the angle is here... Because it looks like pretty obvious spite to me. mmm

Vitiate
They bowed to her according to the Killik chronicles after she drank from the Font and bathed in the Pool. So it's just implied.

victreebelvictr
Originally posted by Galan007
Yeah, I'm not sure what the angle is here... Because it looks like pretty obvious spite to me. mmm If it is, you should also close the Abeloth thread.

It is obvious who would win there.

BestDebaterEver
Originally posted by victreebelvictr
If it is, you should also close the Abeloth thread.

It is obvious who would win there. Everyone is so eager to close up threads with ongoing debates these days. It's a good thing Sheev is no longer defined by forum administration, but has become a swirling nexus of chaotic wank that swells and bursts the fabric of argumentation, threatening to consume all of KMC. thumb up

Galan007
Originally posted by victreebelvictr
If it is, you should also close the Abeloth thread.

It is obvious who would win there. There are additional stips in that thread and actual discussions being had. I'm keeping my eye on it, but for the time being it will stay open.

This thread, however...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.