why do you pretend that you know something

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Valkorion
nobody pretends they understand engineering or neurosurgery if they aren't professionals, academics or at least deeply taught but all of you want to rant about politics and economics and international espionage investigations based on random news articles you read for 30 seconds lmao

Tzeentch
Originally posted by Valkorion
nobody pretends they understand engineering or neurosurgery if they aren't professionals That's where you're wrong, kiddo.

Valkorion
fair point, blax, but still the op is right

BackFire
Are you new to the internet?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by BackFire
Are you new to the internet?

Seems like it.

cdtm
Politics are for the elites. The common rabble should trust their betters to handle their best interests.

Everyone is equal, some are just more so.

samhain
Your socks are showing.

Putinbot1
Troll thread

Flyattractor
That seems to be a common answer to things from a certain side of the forum now.

Prof. T.C McAbe
nobody pretends they understand engineering or neurosurgery if they aren't professionals, academics or at least deeply taught but all of you want to rant about politics and economics and international espionage investigations based on random news articles you read for 30 seconds lmao

Because the experts in politics and economics are far more often wrong than some random dudes on the net. See Trump becoming a president.

As for scientific fields, well the experts are often divided and follow different theories. Some are more popular but nothing really proven, rather not disproven.

Flyattractor
Many of those "Internet Intellects" did say There Was No Way Trump Could Win.

SO yeah...

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Many of those "Internet Intellects" did say There Was No Way Trump Could Win.

SO yeah...
And many said he will win, so yeah.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
And many said he will win, so yeah.

But not as loud or as vocally as those that said he wouldn't.

Same could be said for the Meltdowns after that election.

Prof. T.C McAbe
But not as loud or as vocally as those that said he wouldn't.

Same could be said for the Meltdowns after that election.

I guess the voices in my filter bubble are different from yours, so agree to disagree.

Flyattractor
That is the prob with bubbles. They tend to POP to the slightest Pressure.

Prof. T.C McAbe
That is the prob with bubbles. They tend to POP to the slightest Pressure.

Hearing the politicans talk in my countries, well some never do.

Flyattractor
I have heard that about BatCave Politics.

Valkorion
Because the experts in politics and economics are far more often wrong than some random dudes on the net. See Trump becoming a president.

election polls are actually very accurate, trump was a fluke and 538 gave him almost a 40% chance of winning anyway lol

Flyattractor
election polls are actually very accurate, trump was a fluke and 538 gave him almost a 40% chance of winning anyway lol

Polls are NEVER Accurate until you get down to the Wire! They tend to Fluctuate all over the place. Especially at First!

Putinbot1
Fly sock is thread starter?

victreebelvictr
And many said he will win, so yeah. https://www.cnn.com/

Putinbot1
Fly socks everywhere.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Putinbot1
Fly socks everywhere. thumb up

cdtm
Originally posted by victreebelvictr
https://www.cnn.com/

Front page:

Come'n, CNN. I don't excpect much from you, but is it really necessary to use a tragedy to bash Trump?

I mean, I can see officials declining to associate with the orangatang. I just don't think it's the time to point that out...

quanchi112
Oh cry me a river, troll. Trump blamed the media when these occurrences came out so kindly stfu.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.