A VS X: Spider-Man/Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
https://cdn.jwplayer.com/thumbs/As3x2Fdh-720.jpg

Standard gear.
Fight in NYC.

https://i.pinimg.com/750x/57/22/0b/57220b475fc982ad296aee6875fbfec6.jpg

Darth Thor
Wolverine gets KOd or tied up rather easily.

TheVaultDweller
Sadly, based on Pete's track record, if this happened onscreen it would probably be the other way around lol. They seem to like having Pete job to popular characters.

That being said, if we remove the PIS/CIS factor from the equation, Spiderman should win.

BruceSkywalker
Logan has been known to hate concussive force but unsure if Parker can deliver blows like that...

TheVaultDweller
If Pete fights like he fought Falcon and Bucky, he immobilises Logan in short order. If he fights like he fought Cap, he probably swings right into a claw strike.

carthage
No way to tell given how poorly Peter performs usually

riv6672
Figured this might not be conclusive.

NemeBro
Spidey is a terrible fighter, and while he is physically much stronger than Logan his speed won't be a problem either, given the foes Logan has dealt with.

Peter could fight smart and web him down, but when does this version of Petey fight smart? A single claw strike from Logan would be debilitating.

Honestly, it pains me to say this, but MCU Peter is just not that impressive in a fight. Maybe with more experience that will change, but for now I gotta give it to Logan.

riv6672

TheVaultDweller
I feel like the best part of this fight would be the dialogue, as Pete always seems to try and be polite, even to people he's fighting, whereas Logan...

PNU8zWMRQHk

riv6672

Khazra Reborn
Peter's age and inexperience is always way over played. when in reality if you're strong enough to stop a bus with one hand, and fast enough to dodge automatic weapon fire, you can have zero fighting skill/experience and still destroy basically any human, or lower level meta like Wolverine.

riv6672

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.