MCU Frank Castle vs CW Arrow

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Who wins?

FrothByte
As per feats, Oliver should win. But Arrow's fight choreography has gotten so bad recently that I'm giving Punisher the win by default.

TheVaultDweller
Oliver, at his peak, is stupidly OP. However, CW shows have gotten so terribly inconsistent in recent times that a character's regular levels are nowhere near their peak most of the time. Someone like Oliver can literally go from beating legitimate metahumans to having trouble with a few thugs in a prison shower, depending on the plot.

Is this pure H2H, or do they get gear?

riv6672
Ollie FTW.

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by FrothByte
As per feats, Oliver should win. But Arrow's fight choreography has gotten so bad recently that I'm giving Punisher the win by default.

Eh, it's not been too bad in more recent seasons. I thought the choreography in season 5, and the beginning of season 6 so far, hasn't been too bad. Still not as good as the first two seasons IMO, but WAY better than the garbage we got in season 3 and 4.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.