Cell vs Buus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

One Big Mob
For the purposes of this thread, none of the Buus can regenerate. The Buus however are aware of this, and won't be pissing around taking shots on purpose. Any shot they can take will have to be based on shots they've shown they can tank. No absorption or reforming of any kind. The battle ends when they lose a head, or about half their mass in body parts.
No candy beams either

Cell is in Super Perfect Form.

Round 1 - Fat Buu
Round 2 - Super Buu
Round 3 - Kid Buu

Can Cell inflict enough damage to take out the Buus in a 1v1 fight without their big advantage?

juggerman
Cell might be able to take out Fat Buu under these conditions. He loses to Kid Buu hard. Super Buu is just spite

Bentley
Even Mr. Buu would be too fast for Cell to be any kind of threat.

NemeBro
Originally posted by One Big Mob
For the purposes of this thread, none of the Buus can regenerate. The Buus however are aware of this, and won't be pissing around taking shots on purpose. Any shot they can take will have to be based on shots they've shown they can tank. No absorption or reforming of any kind. The battle ends when they lose a head, or about half their mass in body parts.
No candy beams either

Cell is in Super Perfect Form.

Round 1 - Fat Buu
Round 2 - Super Buu
Round 3 - Kid Buu

Can Cell inflict enough damage to take out the Buus in a 1v1 fight without their big advantage? No, lol.

Galan007
Jesus it's hard to say.

Might get past Fat Boo, but would get stomped hard at the others.

KingD19
The only Fat Boo he'd get past is Good Buu after he splitt in half and the dark skinny one was Evil Boo. As Evil Boo had all the power and ability to power up.

juggerman
Originally posted by Bentley

Probably but that's the only Buu there could be an argument for. The other 2 are well beyond Cell having even the slightest shot

Ridley_Prime
Dabura made Fat Buu have to regenerate at least once iirc, so Cell has a fair shot with him. The other two Buu's would be spite though.

carver9
The question is, are the Buus smart enough to realize that vaporizing him is the deciding factor of winning this fight. I dont think they are and by the time they realized it, Cell would have either reached their levels or exceeded it.

cdtm
Originally posted by carver9
The question is, are the Buus smart enough to realize that vaporizing him is the deciding factor of winning this fight. I dont think they are and by the time they realized it, Cell would have either reached their levels or exceeded it.

laughing

NemeBro
Cell does have the ability to increase his strength after a near-death experience with Zenkai, but the threshold for him seems to be far higher than for a normal Saiyan, since it didn't happen after having his head literally blown off.

Galan007
Yeah, for Cell to receive any sort of legitimate zenkai, he had to fully regenerate from nothing but a small cluster of cells. No damage he took aside from that boosted his power at all.

Recovering after Vegeta vaporized an entire side of his body with a Final Flash? Nothing.
Recovering after Goku vaporized his entire head/torso with a Warp Kamehameha? Nothing.
Recovering after a long, intense battle with Goku that was stated to have weakened him immensely? Nothing.
Recovering after SSJ2 Gohan vaporized several of his limbs and massively damaged his entire body with a Kamehameha? Nothing.

So yeah, the Boos(who have infinite stamina, mind you) could sit there and beat the absolute christ out of Cell, and he'd just keep getting weaker and weaker. Bear in mind that even Fat Boo is still more powerful than SSJ2 Majin Vegeta, who was > SSJ2 Gohan(Cell Games.) So even the weakest Boo here is still more than powerful enough to wreck SPC in pretty much any scenario.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Bentley

Yeah, this.

Especially since we have this part in OP:

Originally posted by One Big Mob
For the purposes of this thread, none of the Buus can regenerate. The Buus however are aware of this, and won't be pissing around taking shots on purpose.

One Big Mob
As an aside, but are the Buus even durable enough to take any shots from Cell?

Galan007
I mean, at times Fat Boo and Pure Boo were soaking strikes from SSJ3 Goku without sustaining any noteworthy damage, and Super Boo was doing the same with strikes from SSJ3 Gotenks and Mystic Gohan, iirc.

Plus I'd have to think that if the Boos go into this knowing they cannot regen, they'd fight a bit differently as well.

Ridley_Prime
One of Cell's best kahemaheha's I think would at least pierce Fat Buu and make a hole in his stomach. Don't know about the others though.

Galan007
thumb up

Either that, or spamming death beams would likely cause damage as well. But as I mentioned above, if the Boos go into this knowing they cannot regen, they'd probably switch tactics a bit. So instead of just allowing attacks to hit them(because they know they have infinite regen), they'd be more apt to dodge instead.

Of course, this is assuming the Boos don't just swat all the energy attacks away.

StiltmanFTW
Destructo Discs are a good option, too.

Galan007
I don't think Cell ever used those, though... Not in canon, at least. /shrug

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Galan007
I don't think Cell ever used those, though... Not in canon, at least. /shrug

http://i63.tinypic.com/2vvm44g.png

http://i66.tinypic.com/i4emhk.png

stick out tongue

x4gHZP4xRPM

But thanks, wasn't sure if those were anime-exclusive for him thumb up

Galan007
Anime filler stuff is typically not used in DB discussions, as it is non-canon. Otherwise you'll get people using Krillin f*cking up MSSJ Goku with a rock, or Popo blocking punches from an enraged SSJ Goten/Trunks, or Saiyan saga Vegeta planet-busting with a casual two-finger beam, or Boo destroying galaxies as 'evidence'.

NemeBro
Or Goku's hand being hurt by being stepped on by an elephant.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Galan007
Anime filler stuff is typically not used in DB discussions, as it is non-canon. Otherwise you'll get people using Krillin f*cking up MSSJ Goku with a rock, or Popo blocking punches from an enraged SSJ Goten/Trunks, or Saiyan saga Vegeta planet-busting with a casual two-finger beam, or Boo destroying galaxies as 'evidence'.

Too bad only fans care so much to stick to the purest form of DB.

Tori dances naked on a rooftop of his house, always ready to rape the series even worse than he has already in DBS sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.