Zombieland too

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

steverules_2
Going the dumb and dumber approach with the title of the film, zombieland 2 is green lit, production starts January

cdtm
Couldn't stand the twits in 1, no way am I subjecting myself to that torture again.

riv6672

Flyattractor
Liked the first but its a Zombie Flick. Really hard to do anything wit those in repeat performances. Unless you just break all the rules made in the first movie.

riv6672
And they were pretty big on rules in the first movie, yeah.
So maybe add to them?

Jmanghan
Originally posted by cdtm
Couldn't stand the twits in 1, no way am I subjecting myself to that torture again. Cool, stick to Dawn of the Dead.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Cool, stick to Dawn of the Dead.

Which one?

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Kazenji
Which one? Imo Zombieland is one of my favorite zombie movies ever, don't really like the super serious ones.

Kazenji
And which Dawn of the Dead was that one?

riv6672

Flyattractor
Sean of the Dead is probably still my fav Zomb Movie. Followed by maybe Ahhh Zombies.

Kazenji
Hmmmm...this thread is getting flagged on my Chrome browser.

riv6672

Kazenji
^ it's not secure.

Flyattractor

riv6672
^^^that is totally my new wallpaper!

Robtard
I enjoyed Zombieland, despite Jessie Eisenberg's highly annoying face and acting. Can't see a sequel being good though, especially if Eisenberg returns for the role.

StiltmanFTW
And which Dawn of the Dead was that one?

Ignore him.

Kazenji
Doesn't surprise me if he doesn't say which one, He seems to be a youngster.

Kazenji
l3uiCAqemV4

steverules_2
Looks good, love their doubles

TheVaultDweller
l3uiCAqemV4

That looks fun. Really dumb. But fun.

riv6672
YES! Its about time! eek!

quanchi112
Solid trailer.

carthage

CaveDude33211
http://cdn.collider.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/zombieland-social.png

Emma Stone has really aged - she went from being a minx to being a sewer-rat. http://yoursmiles.org/msmile/think/m1705.gif

She's only 30, too.

Robtard
Enjoyed the first despite Jesse Eisenberg dragging it down as he does, but the previews for this does nothing much for me. Not something I'll likely see in the theaters.

steverules_2

CaveDude33211

riv6672
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Oliver Brown
I think Zombieland too is going to be a super hit, because the part one was amazing. Every fan of this movie is expecting more flavor of Zom-Com from this.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.