Which anime (scene, episode or series) have you watched the most?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dreampanther
Which anime is the one that draws you back again and again, to watch a favourite scene or episode or to show it to someone else? Everybody has a favourite or two, and these are not necessarily the anime that are the highest-rated by critics or the popular ones with the most fans.

I have a few. One of my favourites is Quanzhi Gaoshou (The King's Avatar). I have watched one particular episode from the first season more than a dozen times, just because it is so funny. Gate: Jieitai Kano Chi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri is another series with some of my favourite episodes, from the Ride of the Valkyries to watching an arrogant prince get beaten into a whimpering pile of tears.

Prince of Tennis and Fairy Tail has two of my favourite pilot episodes. Kenichi, History's Strongest Disciple has one of my favourite final fight scenes.

There are a few others, but you get the idea.

Jmanghan
Gurren Lagann and Berserk (1997)

thanos-prime
Major and One Outs

DarthSkywalker0
FMA and Neon Genesis Evangelion

NotAllThatEvil
Digimon. Whenever one of my brothers eventually goes "what's digimon?" I sit dow and watch the first series with them. Four brothers, four watch thoughts of digimon

victreebelvictr
Ouran Highschool Host Club.

cdtm
Last two episodes of the ToP. Everything about that was good.

Lord Lucien
The Daily Lives of High School Boys. It's like watching my own life, except it's anime and someone else's life.

victreebelvictr
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
The Daily Lives of High School Boys. It's like watching my own life, except it's anime and someone else's life. That was a good one!

cdtm
Ippo.

Keep going back to pretty much every major Takamura moment (Lead up to the world, Hawk and Eagle, the barroom brawl..), the supporting character match's and antics. And Ippo's better match's too, I guess, like Sendou. Mashiba, and Sawamura.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.