What does crow taste like?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dadudemon
Ask me because I know what it tastes like.

See:

Originally posted by Deadline
It's a false flag they're trying to look like victims.

Originally posted by Robtard
If that turns out to be true, I have no problem eating crow and saying I was wrong.

But I'm just waiting for the FBI to find some Trumper(s) in Florida who did this and then the next step of "FBI cover up!" screams for the usual suspects.

Originally posted by dadudemon
Agreed. I'd definitely do the same. thumb up

I waited a few days in the hopes that the FBI would put out evidence that this schmuck they arrested is clearly a patsy.

No such luck.

Soooo....I'm wrong.

This sucks. It's tough being right all the time because when you're finally wrong about something, it hurts that much more. sad

Bashar Teg
whats the topic to discuss? unwarranted self importance?

BackFire
Go eat one and find out.

Robtard

This sucks. It's tough being right all the time because when you're finally wrong about something, it hurts that much more. sad

I've yet to experience this myself. I can only imagine how you feel.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
whats the topic to discuss? unwarranted self importance?

There's at least 4 other members that need to describe what Crow tastes like in this thread. Perhaps we can start there.

Unless you want to make this thread all about me? smile

dadudemon

You...

You motherf*cker.

BackFire
9/11 was an inside job.

Bashar Teg
7-11 was a part time job

BackFire
4/11 is a day before my birthday.

Robtard
You share a bday with Claire Danes

BackFire
I'd bang her.

Robtard
Not seen her in a while, but she's pretty

cdtm
Never tried crow.

I may have eaten pigeon, judging by the handful of suspicious looking feathers in my Thai chicken.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by BackFire
9/11 was an inside job.

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
7-11 was a part time job

....Ok. That was Funny.

Surtur
Ask me because I know what it tastes like.

See:

I waited a few days in the hopes that the FBI would put out evidence that this schmuck they arrested is clearly a patsy.

No such luck.

Soooo....I'm wrong.

There is no shame in being wrong, and yes we were wrong. It doesn't bother me you just keep on trucking, don't let those jimmies get rustled, you gotta be the rustler not the rustlee. And you never forget:

https://img.memecdn.com/my-jimmies-are-great-indeed_o_2236651.jpg

Robtard
Surt, hopefully you've at least learned from this epic crow feast and the next time Democrats are targeted for violence from a Trumper, you won't yell "False Flag!" because the mob told you to. Grow from this thumb up

Surtur
Surt, hopefully you've at least learned from this epic crow feast and the next time Democrats are targeted for violence from a Trumper, you won't yell "False Flag!" because the mob told you to. Grow from this thumb up

Nah kiddo, if it's plausible that you guys did it? I'll float the notion. And yes: it was plausible.

BackFire
I still say Denmark is awfully suspicious.

Robtard
Originally posted by Surtur
Nah kiddo, if it's plausible that you guys did it? I'll float the notion. And yes: it was plausible.

"You guys", because I'm someone who would send mail bombs in an attempt to murder people while framing someone else? Kek, you should really step away from the computer, Surt.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Surtur
There is no shame in being wrong, and yes we were wrong. It doesn't bother me you just keep on trucking, don't let those jimmies get rustled, you gotta be the rustler not the rustlee. And you never forget:

https://img.memecdn.com/my-jimmies-are-great-indeed_o_2236651.jpg

My jimmies were rustled. I wish Robtard would hear a noise in the middle of the night, get up out of bed, step on an extra pointy lego, and then stub his toe on the corner of his bed while trying to grab his lego-harmed foot.

uhuh

Jmanghan

I always imagined crow would be delicious? Saw a dude make a crow stew and it made my mouth water, to each their own, Ig.

DDM you should post in the OTF forum more, it's just way more lax there.

Jmanghan
Also DDM and Robtard for mod #2018KMCModElection

RealistRacism
Rob would ban everyone but himself so he could live in an endless echo-chamber, rife with fart sniffing and 'orange man bad' rhetoric.

Surtur
My jimmies were rustled. I wish Robtard would hear a noise in the middle of the night, get up out of bed, step on an extra pointy lego, and then stub his toe on the corner of his bed while trying to grab his lego-harmed foot.

uhuh

If they were rustled you know what I gotta do next.

https://i.imgur.com/tx42ruT.png

Now you take that rustled energy and turn it into something positive.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Jmanghan
I always imagined crow would be delicious? Saw a dude make a crow stew and it made my mouth water, to each their own, Ig.

DDM you should post in the OTF forum more, it's just way more lax there.

Oh, I was just messing around. It was more of an implicit bet on the investigation on who would be eating crow. I was wrong this time. But I had been on a "right" streak for ages on this kind of stuff. It was a gamble and I lost. big grin

Impediment
Rabbit stew is delicious.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Impediment
Rabbit stew is delicious. Try Rabbit and bacon pie. Mmmmmmmmm

BackFire

uhuh

Why? It's not his fault you were so shamefully incorrect.

dadudemon

It is. It's his fault. The planets aligned just right.

Robtard

No, I fully admit I used my warlock magiks to turn otherwise sensible people into frothing mini versions of Alex Jones.

BackFire
Damn librul conspiracies.

Bashar Teg
dey tuk r jerbs

Flyattractor
You have been posting a lot lately Bashy....Should we notify welfare and social services for you?

SquallX
I think all birds have the same taste depending on how you cook it. For instance, pigeon taste the same to chicken when grilled them.

Just like snake and gator having the same taste. Only difference was the texture of the meat.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.