Marvel Strong Men vs DC Strong Men

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Hulk
Mangog
Kurse

vs

V&V Despero (no TP)
Damage
Rebirth Doomsday (latest one who fought Diana and Clark)

cdtm
Originally posted by carver9
Hulk
Mangog
Kurse

vs

V&V Despero (no TP)
Damage
Rebirth Doomsday (latest one who fought Diana and Clark)

Team DC in a stomp.

StiltmanFTW
Hulk solos.

cdtm
Yeah, Hulk solos all right. Solos into getting stomped, once his team is crushed.

StiltmanFTW
Why do you hate Green Goliath?

Did he touch you inappropriately?

https://tinyurl.com/yctsz3bm

LordofBrooklyn
DESPERO SOLOS

Horrificus
Mangog solos both teams. Then, actually kicks his OWN ass.

Horrificus
Originally posted by cdtm
Team DC in a stomp. laughing

Horrificus
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Hulk solos. laughing out loud

Horrificus
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
DESPERO SOLOS laughing out loud laughing

beatboks
lol at all the x and y solos.

I am however trying to work out what damage is doing here. unless he's had some major upgrade I'm unaware of he seems to quite out of his league in this company

DarkSaint85
Not the JSA guy. They mean the Hulk analogue in DC, who overwhelmed Parasite and fought WW.

Horrificus
Yeah. They r REALLY trying to put Damage on cruise control to the top tier.

deathslash
Team Marvel takes this solidly. Neither Damage nor Despero have the sort of strength that Mangog has, Kurse beating the shit out of Thor and Bill back in the day (unless we're talking about the female one) is just as good as beating on Superman and Wonder Woman, and there is literally nobody on team two that can out muscle or out fight the Hulk as he's currently being portrayed. Damage also has a major weakness; he can only stay in his powered form for so long. All that the marvel characters would have to do against him is play keep away long enough for him to run out of power. Doomsday is the biggest threat that team DC has, and I unfortunately don't see him pulling the weight of the whole team.

cdtm
Originally posted by deathslash
Team Marvel takes this solidly. Neither Damage nor Despero have the sort of strength that Mangog has, Kurse beating the shit out of Thor and Bill back in the day (unless we're talking about the female one) is just as good as beating on Superman and Wonder Woman, and there is literally nobody on team two that can out muscle or out fight the Hulk as he's currently being portrayed. Damage also has a major weakness; he can only stay in his powered form for so long. All that the marvel characters would have to do against him is play keep away long enough for him to run out of power. Doomsday is the biggest threat that team DC has, and I unfortunately don't see him pulling the weight of the whole team.

Despero doesn't have the strength....?

He held up the Rock of Eternity. That thing exists across space and time.

And Despero didn't just beat on Superman and Wonder Woman. He also threw off Captain Marvel and Martian Manhunter. All at the same time.

deathslash
Originally posted by cdtm
Despero doesn't have the strength....?

He held up the Rock of Eternity. That thing exists across space and time.

And Despero didn't just beat on Superman and Wonder Woman. He also threw off Captain Marvel and Martian Manhunter. All at the same time. only just saw this post.

The hulk has broken time and space before as well as holding incalculable weights. Unfortunately for you, this isn't a space cheese fight, it's an actual fight.

The hulk has also shrugged off getting drained by Rogue while pretty much ignoring Thor and Hercules. He's literally oneshotted Ghost Rider and Thor, ripped through the Hulkbuster suit with ease, and fought a version of she hulk that's supposedly much more powerful than the actual Hulk. Hell, one of his weakest iterations (Fixit) beat the crap out of a full Avengers team....

carver9
He also overloaded Vibranium in a single hit. I didnt think that was possible but whatever.

quanchi112
Hulk is just too much anymore.

Senor Cage
Damage solos.

Damborgson
A wise man once said "first yourself"....so fist yourself.

Horrificus
If the writers r just going to keep coming up with new imposaible things for Hulk to do, the character and stories will suffer.

quanchi112
Iyo.

xJLxKing

carver9
Damage have some pretty good showings. His last comic was him going through a lab destroying clones. Nothing special happened. Next issue he is fight a small group of JLA - Flash, Guy Gardner, etc...

Senor Cage
2 really good showings. Plus, he's about to go head to head with the JLA, Superman included.

Horrificus
Originally posted by quanchi112
Iyo. ok quan. But I'm sure we can both agree that MY opinion is what's important here.
So, lets just stick with that.
That way, we both get what we want. smile

deathslash

Senor Cage
That is a handicap, but I can see damage taking out Kurse and maybe Hulk.

Bentley
Jennifer dominates.

Senor Cage
Damage will likely chuck her to the sun. He's going to take the crown as the strongest being on earth. Yes, even stronger than Superman.

xJLxKing

carver9
Did you see that part in my sentence where I said "nothing special"?

He also overloaded Parasite, something that the combined JLA was unable to accomplish (Superman, Wonder Woman, Flash, etc...). He wasnt even completely in Hulk form when he overloaded Parasite either.

xJLxKing

quanchi112
Originally posted by Horrificus
ok quan. But I'm sure we can both agree that MY opinion is what's important here.
So, lets just stick with that.
That way, we both get what we want. smile No, your opinion is too biased to be taken seriously. I am abstract level in debating skill.

Horrificus
No, your opinion is too biased to be taken seriously. I am abstract level in debating skill. my outward opinion of Hulk is all a ruse.
In truth, I love him.

Senor Cage
Parasite (post Flashpoint) has been a beast. He's a solid top tier, and he was about to absorb Flash's Speed Force, a universal force. Parasite couldn't absorb Damage, and said he had limitless power.

carver9
@JL King...

Where are you getting Parasite powers fluctuating? Recently mind you. He havent had any issues absorbing anyone recently. I don't mind being proven wrong and I'm sure many will reply to this post, save it, etc... so you'll have backup. Can you post proof of what you're saying about this fluctuation?

I mentioned it to tell the person I replied to about the latest comic.

quanchi112
my outward opinion of Hulk is all a ruse.
In truth, I love him. You can lie to me but carver is lying in wait ready to pounce. No one swallows hulk giz like the Carv.

Horrificus
You can lie to me but carver is lying in wait ready to pounce. No one swallows hulk giz like the Carv. yeah, well, theyre good together. What can ya say? wink

quanchi112
yeah, well, theyre good together. What can ya say? wink Well like bread and butter some things belong together.

Horrificus
Well like bread and butter some things belong together. laughing Hahaha! "Bread and Butter". Y does that seem to make it sound so much more disturbing?
Shit. I am gonna b using that term a LOT.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.