Immortal Hulk:PREDICTIONS

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
Where will Immortal Hulk's ascendancy end?

http://insidepulse.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/Immortal-Hulk-1B.png

carver9
Never. He is the God of strength.

"Rage is silent and cold and it cannot be stopped".

https://m.imgur.com/a/rIHpZBp

LordofBrooklyn
YOU DAMN GAMMITES ARE GETTING OUT OF HAND NOW!!!

ghostman
such a shit character.

One Big Mob
Originally posted by carver9
Never. He is the God of strength.

"Rage is silent and cold and it cannot be stopped".

https://m.imgur.com/a/rIHpZBp "Rage cannot be stopped"

Hulk begs to differ

carver9
Originally posted by ghostman
Superman is such a shit character.

I agree.

Galan007
"Rage cannot be ripped, only broken."

StiltmanFTW
Carver, did you report my thread with you facing the entire S.H.I.E.L.D.?

Horrificus
such a shit character. true enough.
Unfortunately, Marvel seems to b shitting on certain specific characters and basically rebuilding the entire MU around him.

carver9
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Carver, did you report my thread with you facing the entire S.H.I.E.L.D.?

Lol... I dont report people. Why would I report a thread?

StiltmanFTW
It's gone sad We're trying to find out which mod did it.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by carver9
I agree.

BANNER'S GLORY WILL BE YOUR DESTRUCTION!!!

Rage.Of.Olympus

CosmicComet
Originally posted by Horrificus
true enough.
Unfortunately, Marvel seems to b shitting on certain specific characters and basically rebuilding the entire MU around him.

Building the MU around Hulk is fine with me. It's not like he's Carol Danvers who has been around for decades yet was never popular.

Before Iron Man's rise Hulk was likely just under Spiderman for most recognizable Marvel character.

Horrificus
Originally posted by CosmicComet
Building the MU around Hulk is fine with me. It's not like he's Carol Danvers who has been around for decades yet was never popular.

Before Iron Man's rise Hulk was likely just under Spiderman for most recognizable Marvel character. yup.
Carol Danvers, oiy! sick

ghostman
hulk will never have an all star superman. he wont even have a brand new day.

such a shit character. when was the last good hulk story?

deathslash
hulk will never have an all star superman. he wont even have a brand new day.

such a shit character. when was the last good hulk story? Clark definitely need All Star Superman in order for people to forget how shit his comics can be on a pretty regular basis.
https://img.fireden.net/co/image/1529/52/1529529390884.jpg

Bentley
Man, I had never noticed that Lois was pointing her finger at her own son while saying "this boy?". This is honestly all kinds of awful.

deathslash
Originally posted by Bentley
Man, I had never noticed that Lois was pointing her finger at her own son while saying "this boy?". This is honestly all kinds of awful. lol, look at the entirety of the page. Everyone was freaking out over that bit of dialogue, but nobody said anything about what Jor-El says.

http://p3.pstatp.com/large/pgc-image/152999966841865b9257254

"My grandson. Your son. The Son of El. Come with me, son. The son of El."

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

StiltmanFTW
Bendis is without equal.

Parmaniac
That reminds me of school when you had to write shit with a certain amount of words and just pulled every sentence as long as possible with totally unneccesarry words.

Dragonsouce
Well it was Just Explained.. The Immortal Hulk is not Not SkyFather Level.. He as far Above (or below them as they are to humans) He the Incarnation The (Son if you will the Avatar of the Mirror Image of the One Above All) The Hulk Power Far Far Beyond SkyFarther Level.. If that Real Alternate Personality Merges or Emerges... We are Talking About the Real Satan.. The God Mephisto Calls God.. The Guy thats the Reflection the one Above All .. The REAL ONE TRUE GOD's Reflection....Basically The IMMORTAL HULK BRUCE BANNER IS THE ANTICHRIST.. As in 666 Relations Rosemary's Baby the whole 9 yards.. The Avatar Born to Be the End of the Multiverse...As in uses a infinity gauntlets to wipe his butt with... Understand the One Below All Not trying to Change or Possess the Hulk He His Power Source Always Was he his creator.. Always has Been... The Thing Thanos fears.. The guy that Tells Death to Knee and be his ***** to who she says yes My Lord and Master and Jean Grey White Phoenix finds her self working as his stripper ....He is ALREADY the Source of the Hulk Infinity Power.. He Just Trying to finally Manifest as a Personality .. Gama Bomb was just a Plot Device.. Bruce Banners The Chosen One Screwed From Birth and His Father Knew it.. (yes his dad Brian Banner still a dick but he Knew) and apparently his father Bruce's Grandfather Also Knew Before Even his Son was Born that His Grandson world be the Unholy one...The Antichrist..P.S. What ifs can not be used for this or Alternate Time Lines.. The One Below Beyond that and this Applies it appears to only the Prime Time Line Earth-616 is the primary continuity because if he wins in a what if the Multiverse Dies or becomes Hell. Likely this is due to his Counter Part that has a Avatar..His Rival and Brother The One Above All (GOD)...(they Explained it all very Gnostic and Rabbi Kabalistic.) He is the Antichrist...Yes Bruce is screwed..

So the angrier he Gets The closer the SS power Rank Satan the Adversary gets to Taking over his avatar.. So the More Powerful he gets.. Thats the Mechanism always was... No wonder it works that way it even fits the History.. His strength and Power are unlimited but if he uses to much off that power..Well it does not take a rock-- GAMA scientist to figure out what Happens.. Its very Dark Phoenix...

DarkSaint85
It's like bluewaterrider has been reincarnated.

Stoic
We should all wait until his showdown with Weapon H is over in Hulkverines.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.