Direct challenge to Surtur: Liberalism vs. Conservatism

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
I challenge Surtur to debate the merits of (QUAN)liberalism vs. (Surtur)conservatism in a one on one battlezone type style debate. Once he accepts we have one week to prepare and the loser has to stay out of the gdf forum for one month. If you truly believe in the right this should be an easy thing to do. If you are full of shit which I suspect you will give excuses as to why you will back down. Do you accept?

Putinbot1
Good call Quan this is biblical. Quan = a force for good Vs. Surtur, a more spazzy "Little Nicky".

cdtm
Which form of Liberalism?

Classic Liberalism is not what the modern left practices.

Robtard
Sure they do. That's just an Alt-Right talking point/smear.

Though I'm pissed as a Californian that Feinstein is up in the polls. She needs to retire.

Emperordmb
Nah classical liberalism by definition is not left-wing.

Bashar Teg
brave surtur ran away
bravely ran away away

quanchi112
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
brave surtur ran away
bravely ran away away thumb up

He is so spineless. Says a lot about the pitiful man.

cdtm
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Nah classical liberalism by definition is not left-wing.

Not so much right wing either. Least ways, not by this Republican party.

cdtm
Originally posted by quanchi112
thumb up

He is so spineless. Says a lot about the pitiful man.

I was going to offer an additional incentive, of inviting the winner to be my political strategist. But I guess the debate isn't happening..

Robtard
Surtur can't find the time in his busy schedule it seems.

quanchi112
Originally posted by cdtm
I was going to offer an additional incentive, of inviting the winner to be my political strategist. But I guess the debate isn't happening.. Surtur is a coward and a fraud. He has been exposed.

dadudemon
I challenge Surtur to debate the merits of (QUAN)liberalism vs. (Surtur)conservatism in a one on one battlezone type style debate.

Maaaan...

Do you accept?

You need a debate judge and moderator to determine a winner.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Robtard
Sure they do. That's just an Alt-Right talking point/smear.

Well...this is where you're wrong.

Classic Liberalism is what we call libertarians, today.

No, this is not a dadudemon opinion.

Also, Classic Liberals have the highest IQs and are the most informed according to research (posted about this already).

quanchi112
Originally posted by dadudemon
Maaaan...

You need a debate judge and moderator to determine a winner. Yes, I was going to ask you, backfire, and impediment but it looks like Surtur will not show his face. If someone can build him a spine and ship it to his brother I would be most appreciative.

dadudemon
Yes, I was going to ask you, backfire, and impediment but it looks like Surtur will not show his face. If someone can build him a spine and ship it to his brother I would be most appreciative.

Yes, I wanted to volunteer since I like both of you and don't care who wins. I'd judge it fairly. Also, I hold political positions from both sides.

Surtur, do it! Jump in.

I'll keep tabs and score in a detailed manner in an excel spreadsheet.

Emperordmb
Not so much right wing either. Least ways, not by this Republican party.
Well the republican party is only one form of right-wing. It's a wide umbrella.

But on a political compass classical liberalism is by definition bottom right square.

quanchi112
Yes, I wanted to volunteer since I like both of you and don't care who wins. I'd judge it fairly. Also, I hold political positions from both sides.

Surtur, do it! Jump in.

I'll keep tabs and score in a detailed manner in an excel spreadsheet. Once he accepts (he will not) I want one week to prepare then I am going to destroy him. Pm him. He is too cowardly to show his face here.

Lumine
This thread is just another attempt of humiliating surtur.

BackFire
You're welcome to do this if you guys want, but keep in mind, as I said when the other attempt was made, when the debate begins other posters will be allowed to post within the thread as they so wish. I'm not going to moderate the thread so that only you and Surtur are allowed. Other than that, have at it.

quanchi112
Originally posted by BackFire
You're welcome to do this if you guys want, but keep in mind, as I said when the other attempt was made, when the debate begins other posters will be allowed to post within the thread as they so wish. I'm not going to moderate the thread so that only you and Surtur are allowed. Other than that, have at it. Originally posted by Surtur
No, I have no interest in debating this troll. Or really anyone here lol. This place is about mostly shitposting now. Surtur admitted he is just a shitpostee aka troll. I gave him the chance to prove himself but apathy is all Surtur truly knows.

https://media.tenor.com/images/0f650b5a9d027993cddf0af60d7c9924/tenor.gif

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Lumine
This thread is just another attempt of humiliating surtur. at humiliating?Originally posted by Robtard
Surtur can't find the time in his busy schedule it seems. how I missed this... rolling on floor laughing

Bashar Teg
when quan posted his challenge thread
surt bravely turned his tail and fled

Robtard
What, do you really think that frozen pizza is gonna nuke itself when his brother comes home after pulling an 8hr shift? Man of the house gotta eat. Surt's got a full schedule, bro.

RealistRacism
Is this going to be real Liberalism vs real Conservatism? Or neo-liberalism vs neo-conservatism? If Surtur doesn't accept, he's cowardly.

Silent Master
Wow, you're really desperate for Surt's attention.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Silent Master
Wow, you're really desperate for Surt's attention. swoosh, in comes S and M to white knight.

Silent Master
Would you rather I cheerlead like you're doing?

Putinbot1
Would you rather I cheerlead like you're doing? Sure.

Bashar Teg
https://i.imgur.com/paPO4QJ.gif

RealistRacism
Please don't use dogs to represent a coward like Surtur, they're amazing creatures.

Putinbot1
https://i.imgur.com/paPO4QJ.gif haha haha! rolling on floor laughing

Deadline
Which form of Liberalism?

Classic Liberalism is not what the modern left practices.

Exactly. Oh and the Nazis were left-wing.

RealistRacism
Classical Liberalism is still terrible though.

quanchi112
Originally posted by RealistRacism
Is this going to be real Liberalism vs real Conservatism? Or neo-liberalism vs neo-conservatism? If Surtur doesn't accept, he's cowardly. thumb up

He admitted he is a troll and never wants to debate just shit post.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Deadline
Exactly. Oh and the Nazis were left-wing. DMB can you debunk this post please. I can't be bothered.

quanchi112
Wow, you're really desperate for Surt's attention. Originally posted by Silent Master
I challenge h1 to a Battle Zone in regards to his claim that Hela only has a healing ability while on Asgard. Oh the irony.

You are a joke, Sm. Guess you beg for H1s attention. Poor Sm. Oh shucks he did not think this through.

Putinbot1
Oh the irony.

You are a joke, Sm. Guess you beg for H1s attention. Poor Sm. Oh shucks he did not think this through. rolling on floor laughing

Silent Master
I posted that in a thread we were both participating in, if you can't see the difference between challenging someone you're actively debating against and creating a thread challenging someone that hasn't even spoken to you in days/weeks. then, you have some serious issues.

Putinbot1
I posted that in a thread we were both participating in, if you can't see the difference between challenging someone you're actively debating against and creating a thread challenging someone that hasn't even spoken to you in days/weeks. then, you have some serious issues. wow that was a quick response s and M.

Silent Master
Telling the truth greatly cuts done on the time needed to formulate a response.

quanchi112
I posted that in a thread we were both participating in, if you can't see the difference between challenging someone you're actively debating against and creating a thread challenging someone that hasn't even spoken to you in days/weeks. then, you have some serious issues. You see him as a worthless troll as I see Surtur. You challenged him as I challenged Surtur. Both are trolls who will never ever see a debate through but you pretend it is different because you are an idiot. A hypocrite all, time wasting troll who white knights conservative trolls such as Surt. You disgust me.

Putinbot1
Telling the truth greatly cuts done on the time needed to formulate a response. I think Quan has every right to "offer Surt out", I don't see why you white knight him. As I've often said, apart from your right leanings, I often enjoy your posts.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Putinbot1
wow that was a quick response s and M. I know poor Sm does not think things through. Very feelings based guy. Surts lackey.

laughing out loud

quanchi112
I think Quan has every right to "offer Surt out", I don't see why you white knight him. As I've often said, apart from your right leanings, I often enjoy your posts. Sm has always been a conservative time waster. This guy goes back years on another message board trying to trap people into circular time waster tactics. Sad guy no one ever took seriously.

RealistRacism
Oh and the Nazis were left-wing.
* Insert Boomer joke here *

Putinbot1
I know poor Sm does not think things through. Very feelings based guy. Surts lackey.

laughing out loud He really should stop white infighting Surt. Why would anyone do that Quan.

Silent Master
I think Quan has every right to "offer Surt out", I don't see why you white knight him. As I've often said, apart from your right leanings, I often enjoy your posts.

I'm not white knighting Surt, I'm making fun of quan for following surt around, begging for his attention.

quanchi112
He really should stop white infighting Surt. Why would anyone do that Quan. Wants to be Surts pal. Loneliness I imagine.

Putinbot1
I'm not white knighting Surt, I'm making fun of quan for following surt around, begging for his attention. Quan isn't though, he is confronting a person with vile views head on.

samhain
Exactly. Oh and the Nazis were left-wing.

Think I saw that movie once.

Putinbot1
Wants to be Surts pal. Loneliness I imagine. maybe but he is often lucid when not trolling or supporting Surt.

quanchi112
I'm not white knighting Surt, I'm making fun of quan for following surt around, begging for his attention. I created the proper thread to challenge his ideology. This topic proves he is not to be taken seriously. He gave up like in life. Public forum I never went anywhere you idiot.

laughing out loud

Silent Master
You created a thread begging for his attention because you can't handle the fact that he's been ignoring you.

quanchi112
You created a thread begging for his attention because you can't handle the fact that he's been ignoring you. I created a thread to give him the chance to properly defend himself. You did not even do so but instead begged for one of the biggest trolls alive to say forget the thread in which you are already debating the topic but battlezone it with just you. Now you are white knighting the coward begging for attention yourself ironically.

Silent Master
Quan isn't though, he is confronting a person with vile views head on.

IOW, he follows someone around and keeps trying to get their attention. sounds a lot like stalking.

quanchi112
IOW, he follows someone around and keeps trying to get their attention. sounds a lot like stalking. So you believe posting on a public message board is stalking? I suggest you look into what stalking really is.

Silent Master
So you believe posting on a public message board is stalking? I suggest you look into what stalking really is.

https://www.nij.gov/topics/crime/stalking/Pages/welcome.aspx

quanchi112
https://www.nij.gov/topics/crime/stalking/Pages/welcome.aspx So you believe my posting on kmc is stalking him? So let me get this straight then Darksaint is guilty of stalking carver since carver puts him on ignore all the time. What should the penalty be for public message board stalking iyo?

Putinbot1
IOW, he follows someone around and keeps trying to get their attention. sounds a lot like stalking. Ridiculous, Surt has done far worse to others. If you propagate foul opinions expected to be held accountable for them. Surt expects no consequences because he is on the web.

Deadline
Is this going to be real Liberalism vs real Conservatism? Or neo-liberalism vs neo-conservatism? If Surtur doesn't accept, he's cowardly.

Another good point. I'd also say that both those neos are left-wing.

Silent Master
Ridiculous, Surt has done far worse to others. If you propagate foul opinions expected to be held accountable for them. Surt expects no consequences because he is on the web.

If you point out specific examples, I'll glady condemm surt for them like I'm doing for quan. if only other people would be willing to call out both sides.

Putinbot1
If you point out specific examples, I'll glady condemm surt for them like I'm doing for quan. if only other people would be willing to call out both sides. He does it all the time, it depends how sexist, racist and tolerant of religion etc you are if you find them foul.

RealistRacism
Another good point. I'd also say that both those neos are left-wing.
Of course. Max Boot conservatism, and even Ben Shapiro's version (to a lesser degree) don't really fit any traditional/historical definition of conservatism. Since when was multi-ethnic advocacy, corporatism, being pro-gay marriage, equality for every single individual etc. a conservative outlook? They're left-leaning libertarians tbh.

quanchi112
If you point out specific examples, I'll glady condemm surt for them like I'm doing for quan. if only other people would be willing to call out both sides. You yourself made a direct challenge but when other posters do it is somehow different. You claimed I am cyber stalking him. Grow up, kid.

quanchi112
So you believe my posting on kmc is stalking him? So let me get this straight then Darksaint is guilty of stalking carver since carver puts him on ignore all the time. What should the penalty be for public message board stalking iyo? Answer this, Sm.

RealistRacism
Wait, what did you do that was stalking Quan? What's the accusation exactly?

RealistRacism
If you point out specific examples, I'll glady condemm surt for them like I'm doing for quan. if only other people would be willing to call out both sides.

"Look at me guys, I'm a principled centrist." Pick a side, loser.

quanchi112
Wait, what did you do that was stalking Quan? What's the accusation exactly?

IOW, he follows someone around and keeps trying to get their attention. sounds a lot like stalking. Originally posted by Silent Master
You created a thread begging for his attention because you can't handle the fact that he's been ignoring you. Sm claimed I have been stalking him. I want to know what punishment he feels is appropriate for message board stalking as in responding to Surtur who is ignoring me.

quanchi112
"Look at me guys, I'm a principled centrist." Pick a side, loser. laughing out loud

RealistRacism
I don't know why anyone would white-knight for someone they don't know on the internet. It's basically a given at this point, that Silent Master is Surtur.

Really stretching the definition and moving the goalposts to another galaxy with what's now being described as 'stalking.' This is embarrassing behaviour, honestly.

Silent Master
He does it all the time, it depends how sexist, racist and tolerant of religion etc you are if you find them foul.

I'm not talking about anyone's political views. quan is specially following someone around bugging and insulting them when it's been made it clear they don't want to talk with him. it's a pure troll move and I'm fairly sure you that.

So like I said, show me examples where Surt targets a specific person with his trolling and I'll be more than happy to call him out. It's just too bad that other people aren't willing to call out both sides.

quanchi112
I don't know why anyone would white-knight for someone they don't know on the internet. It's basically a given at this point, that Silent Master is Surtur.

Really stretching the definition and moving the goalposts to another galaxy with what's now being described as 'stalking.' This is embarrassing behaviour, honestly. He will not even respond to my posts anymore. Maybe he is on the phone with his attorney. He decided to ignore me so I guess according to him I am now stalking him.

RealistRacism
Following 'someone around'... on one part of a forum site. Just drop this whole thing SM, it's really not the hill you want to die on.

RealistRacism
He will not even respond to my posts anymore. Maybe he is on the phone with his attorney. He decided to ignore me so I guess according to him I am now stalking him.
Lmao, forum stalking is an indictable offence Quan. You're in big trouble, the government money he hasn't spent on beer and mac & cheese will buy him a really talented lawyer.

Jmanghan
Politics r dumb.

RealistRacism
I agree, politics only shape the world we're in. Video games on the other hand, they're important.

quanchi112
Following 'someone around'... on one part of a forum site. Just drop this whole thing SM, it's really not the hill you want to die on. He seems to have forfeited the entire thread.

Jmanghan
I agree, politics only shape the world we're in. Video games on the other hand, they're important. I'm glad you understand the truth.

dadudemon
This thread is full of lots of bullshit. Kill it.

quanchi112
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/RaggedZestyCooter-small.gif

dadudemon

haermm

NoHateSpeech
why do people even engage with conservatives

SquallX

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by NoHateSpeech
why do people even engage with incel trump cultists

fixed

people have grown tired of wasting their time trying to reason with you. so sorry. sad

NoHateSpeech
hate speech is not free speech and free speech promotes the patriarchy anyway

Flyattractor

I am just enjoying the funny fact that Quanchi-Pooster chose a Figure to Represent himself that has a Literal Butt Crack on their Forehead!

https://78.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4fpn4HEc21qkm4r0o1_500.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!!!!!!

Butt-head!!!!!!!!

BWAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH!

Flyattractor
Oh and since YOU started a thread DEDICATED to Surtur. I will make the claim that You have HIM stuck in your Mind.

SURT OWNS YOU WIDDLE BOY!!!!!!

HAHAHHAHAAH!

Butt-Head..

HAHAHAHAhAHA!

quanchi112
haermm Whats even better is my gif triggered that homeless guy fly who logs in at the local library.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Flyattractor
I am just enjoying the funny fact that Quanchi-Pooster chose a Figure to Represent himself that has a Literal Butt Crack on their Forehead!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!!!!!!

Butt-head!!!!!!!!

BWAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH! So triggered by a gif. I am sooooooo goooood at this.

https://media.giphy.com/media/3ornk7nts29Am5LIfm/giphy.gif

quanchi112
Oh and since YOU started a thread DEDICATED to Surtur. I will make the claim that You have HIM stuck in your Mind.

SURT OWNS YOU WIDDLE BOY!!!!!!

HAHAHHAHAAH!

Butt-Head..

HAHAHAHAhAHA! Challenged him he conceded to being a troll. Victory feels soooooo amazing.

Flyattractor
So triggered by a gif. I am sooooooo goooood at this.

https://media.giphy.com/media/3ornk7nts29Am5LIfm/giphy.gif

Yes. That Gif is Soo You... Especailly the whiny way it is going NOOOO! Hahahah

Butt Head.

Bashar Teg
calm down fly, before the librarian calls the police

quanchi112
Yes. That Gif is Soo You... Especailly the whiny way it is going NOOOO! Hahahah

Butt Head.

https://media.giphy.com/media/3ov9jP8AzL4bXqL6GQ/giphy.gif

Flyattractor
Here you go little guy.. We can solve one of your head issues at least....

https://ll-us-i5.wal.co/asr/8611376c-bdfd-47b8-84aa-b1f1eea73f13_1.658382df3d80d3804736b70c2c5d48ef.jpeg-cbeb9fd6d15bbc36347cf25f1f624aeaa3589a6c-optim-1500x1500.jpg

Butt-head....lol!

quanchi112
https://media.giphy.com/media/26gsgGJbvun8qqUDu/giphy.gif

Deadline
Of course. Max Boot conservatism, and even Ben Shapiro's version (to a lesser degree) don't really fit any traditional/historical definition of conservatism. Since when was multi-ethnic advocacy, corporatism, being pro-gay marriage, equality for every single individual etc. a conservative outlook? They're left-leaning libertarians tbh.

Ben Shapiro is controlled opposition.

quanchi112
I won.

Bashar Teg
https://i.imgur.com/paPO4QJ.gif

quanchi112
Surt is such a little submissive boy. He knelt before me.

Flyattractor
You know in an ACTUAL Debate you aren't allowed to scream and holler and call your opponent names. Hmmmm No. I bet you DO NOT KNOW THAT.

So yeah. Surt would win just due to that alone.

quanchi112
You know in an ACTUAL Debate you aren't allowed to scream and holler and call your opponent names. Hmmmm No. I bet you DO NOT KNOW THAT.

So yeah. Surt would win just due to that alone. Yes, I know hence here.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f102/t656162.html

Beatbthe brakes off him with logic, reason, and evidence. He was shell shocked and just threw in the towel. I gave Surt the chance he submitted to me.

Now give me one example of Surt debating like I just provided in the link, loser.

Flyattractor
Awww you can play nice!!!!!!!!

quanchi112
Awww you can play nice!!!!!!!! I have done more of these one on one debates than anyone on the board so your ignorance is more of what we all expect. Surt lost.

Flyattractor
If you call "Debating" following posters around and acting like a crazy person...then yes. I would agree with you. YOU DO THAT A LOT!

quanchi112
If you call "Debating" following posters around and acting like a crazy person...then yes. I would agree with you. YOU DO THAT A LOT! I just provided an example of me thoroughly outdebated someone with a link. If someone dares want to debate something they better bring their A game but Surt does not even have a B game and admitted it. He is just a shit poster.

Flyattractor
Now just another QuanchiWhines Thread.

quanchi112
Now just another QuanchiWhines Thread. You rarely ever even address what is being discussed because you are dumb. Begone, loser.

Flyattractor
JustAnotherQuanchiWhinesThread

quanchi112
JustAnotherQuanchiWhinesThread So easy to break you.

Flyattractor
JustAnotherQuanchiWhinesThread

quanchi112
Poor fly.

Flyattractor

quanchi112
Weasel.

Flyattractor

quanchi112
Surts sidekick is upset.

Flyattractor

quanchi112
Quit spamming.

Flyattractor

quanchi112
Stop being a child.

Flyattractor

quanchi112
Tantrum.

Flyattractor

quanchi112
More tantrums.

Flyattractor

quanchi112
You are such a baby.

Flyattractor

Bashar Teg
Surt is such a little submissive boy. He knelt before me.

did he shine your shoes while he was down there?

quanchi112
Surt bent the knee.

Flyattractor

quanchi112
Surt caved.

Flyattractor

Putinbot1
did he shine your shoes while he was down there? He offered to suck cock I believe, Surt loves any kind of human contact.

Flyattractor
Sounds like you just have issues with homo/erotic/phobic.

quanchi112
Surt caved into me.

RealistRacism
I actually wouldn't mind taking up this debate with you Quan, but I'm afraid I'm probably not a normal 'Conservative,' and we'd end up agreeing on a lot. Most of my social views are drawn from religion, so there's not much to be contested there. I guess I'd describe myself as Sociallly Ultra-Conservative and Fiscally Liberal/Moderate, the polar opposite to most normie Republicans.

quanchi112
I actually wouldn't mind taking up this debate with you Quan, but I'm afraid I'm probably not a normal 'Conservative,' and we'd end up agreeing on a lot. Most of my social views are drawn from religion, so there's not much to be contested there. I guess I'd describe myself as Sociallly Ultra-Conservative and Fiscally Liberal/Moderate, the polar opposite to most normie Republicans. Truth be told despite my leanings I never was that interested in politics and only recently began to pay attention. I believe both sides of the coin are corrupt as shit and the majority puts their self interests above the country as a hole. That being said I despise Trump and everything about him on a human level.

This thread was designed to expose the stupidity of Surtur or solidify his cowardice. He chose the cowards way out. This thread is useless now I would not put in the effort as there is nothing in this for me besides decimating Surtur. Mission accomplished.

dadudemon
I believe both sides of the coin are corrupt as shit and the majority puts their self interests above the country as a hole. That being said I despise Trump

We are exactly the same here, dude. thumb up

I think because you're newer-ish to politics, this stuff is getting to you a bit more than most of us that are full of piss and vinegar (see Robtard).

Adam_PoE
Bump.

Putinbot1
Needs to happen.

quanchi112
Face me, Reek. Loser leaves the board for months.

Putinbot1
Face me, Reek. Loser leaves the board for months. Needs to happen.

quanchi112
Needs to happen. He is such a gutless conversative. Face me, Reek.

Putinbot1
He is such a gutless conversative. Face me, Reek. Come on Surt, this needs to happen it's not like you don't have time.

quanchi112
Come on Surt, this needs to happen it's not like you don't have time. laughing out loud

quanchi112
Surt, I challenge you. Quit running from real debate.

Flyattractor
"Real Debate" Lol!!!!!

quanchi112
"Real Debate" Lol!!!!! You have never been in one in your life.

Flyattractor
https://78.media.tumblr.com/283e7d7c96b1f6244d9ecb18b0d795e3/tumblr_inline_n7hb40DeVt1spwr3g.gif

....yep

quanchi112
....yep Shhhhh.

Flyattractor
Yes. Take your own advice on that.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>