Kryptonians vs. MCU Avengers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
General Zod
Faora
Nam-Ek

Vs.

Thor W/Stormbreaker
Iron Man w/Bleeding edge
Hulk w/his Gladiator hammers

*Fight takes place in Smallville

Who wins

NotAllThatEvil
If the kryptonian still need their masks, this quickly turns into a 3v1.

riv6672
Thst and the experience factor. The Kryptonians were brutes, but were still getting knocked around by conventional weapons, if only briefly.
The Avengers are all capable of causing them damage, and wont go down like regular soldiers.

The Spectre+
they quickly seperate thor from his hamaxe, proceed to bfr tony, and then speedblitz the two avengers to death.

Silent Master
As Thor can summon Stormbreaker, how exactly are they going to separate him from it?

Darth Thor
Also their speed blitz were not that impressive.

ShadowFyre
Thor turns this heavily in the Avengers favor, as in they don't have the damage output to put him down. Vision would have been a better choice.

quanchi112
Thor solos.

WolvesofBabylon
Replace Nam Ek with Kal and Kryptonians win

Impediment
Krypton wins. Embarrassingly.

quanchi112
Originally posted by WolvesofBabylon
Replace Nam Ek with Kal and Kryptonians win Based on?

Silent Master
Replace Nam Ek with Kal and Kryptonians win

How about swapping in Kal and then having the fight on Krytpon?

tkitna
Avengers win. Zods never won a fight on film so he's a non factor. The other two would fall shortly after.

quanchi112
Zod was pretty pitiful as a villain. Losing to Jor then farm boy straight up after his rant made him come across as weak and ineffective.

WolvesofBabylon
Originally posted by Silent Master
How about swapping in Kal and then having the fight on Krytpon?

How about providing your own opinion for once?

WolvesofBabylon
Per Actual Thread Avengers win because of Thor.

quanchi112
Per Actual Thread Avengers win because of Thor. So as I said Thor solos.

Silent Master
How about providing your own opinion for once?

How about you stop trying to change stips so your favorite wins?

WolvesofBabylon
How about you stop trying to change stips so your favorite wins?

I still gave my opinion on who would win. Obviously what I said implied the Kryptonians on this team couldnt win then I straight up said Avengers .

Let's try this again since it seems to be hard for you to ever give your opinion and not just troll others posts. Who do you think wins this?

Silent Master
Since you want to play the implied game, why don't you use both of your brain cells and see if you can infer who I think wins based on my posts.

Eon Blue
Avengers win this.

WolvesofBabylon
Since you want to play the implied game, why don't you use both of your brain cells and see if you can infer who I think wins based on my posts.

Well my two brain cells allow me to give opinions on matches in this forum which is more than I can say for some.

Have a good weekend!

John Murdoch
Thor tips the scales for the Avengers. The DCEU no longer has the monopoly on the OP main hero character.

TheGrat1
Zod solos.

Josh_Alexander
MCU

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by TheGrat1
Zod solos.

yea Zod is a joke..

Thor solos though

Eon Blue
Originally posted by TheGrat1
Zod solos.

Based on?

FrothByte
Well it's not going to be an easy fight that's for sure. I actually feel like Faora is a better combatant than Zod.

In the end, the MCU team wins for a few reasons:

1. Faora and Namek still have the mask weakness. And considering the kind of durability all the combatants here have shown, it's pretty clear the masks have the least durability. And if they get broken then it becomes a 3 on 1 scenario vs. Zod.

2. Despite the Kryptonian's speed, they were proven to still be susceptible to getting hit (and knocked down) by powerful enough guns. Thor and IM have way more fire power than those jets that shot at the kryptonians.

3. Thor can potentially one-shot any of the kryptonians if he gets a direct hit on them with Stormbreaker. Even if it isn't a direct hit it can still be pretty debilitating.

4. We've seen both Thor and Hulk display the ability to heal from serious injuries in a manner of minutes (sometimes even seconds). IM's latest armor is also capable of self repair up to a certain point. None of the kryptonians have shown this capacity.

Not saying this will be an easy fight, but as the fight drags on the MCU team has better chances at avoiding debilitating injuries.

TheGrat1
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
yea Zod is a joke..

Compared to who?

Everyone on team MCU has been stabbed, beaten to the point of bleeding/bruising, and pushed to the limit by people that Zod would fodderize (Abom, 1 stone Thanos, Kurse, Hela, Killian, Cull Obsidian).

TheGrat1
Originally posted by Eon Blue
Based on?

The fact that he is superior to all three MCU combatants. Iron Man and Hulk are minor nuisances at best. Hulk will get 3 shotted by any of the kryptonians and Zod can melt Iron Man with a look. Thor is the only one that can hurt him and he is too slow for it to matter.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by carthage
General Zod
Faora
Nam-Ek

Vs.

Thor W/Stormbreaker
Iron Man w/Bleeding edge
Hulk w/his Gladiator hammers

*Fight takes place in Smallville

Who wins

Ironman is useless in this fight and would basically taken out almost immediately.

Namely would over power Hulk with ease.

Then it would be 3vs1

Unknown if they could beat Thor

Khazra Reborn
Pfft, two of the three kryptos are allergic to air, team mcu stomps.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.