Immortal Hulk vs Mangog

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
rolling on floor laughing

ShadowFyre
Mangog

abhilegend
Hulk

One_Angry_Scot
Hulkgog

quanchi112
Hulk wins.

StiltmanFTW
Hulk, no contest.

Horrificus
Mangog easily.

Damborgson
Immotal Hulk would beat the phuck out of Mangog.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Damborgson
Immotal Hulk would beat the phuck out of Mangog. thumb up

psycho gundam
Wait, Mangog sucks now or is "Immortal Hulk" that uber?

Damborgson
Hulk just massively outperformed him in my opinion.

Philosophía
Mangog throws Hulk in the Sun, who incinerates instantly.

Good thread.

quanchi112
Hulk just massively outperformed him in my opinion. thumb up

Horrificus
Mangog, written at his peak, with a writer who actually KNOWS the character and uses his profile, history and all of his powers, would not b beaten by IH.
His power would b unlimited, to the point where he would only feed off Hulk and MANY other sources.
He has spontaneously developed new powers.
And do I REALLY have to delve into all that was initially stated about him?
If there is a ruling that information from his initial appearances, cannot b used, that's ik with me
But it should b stated up front.

Just think of the comments that have been made about Hulk's power, without actually SEEING any evidence of them. How cartoonish a lot of those statements r, with no evidence of them being true. And how often those statements r used to win debates.

The LAST thing Hulk fans should b doing, is using arguments that ignore comments and narration. I mean, THOSE r your "bread and butter".

A lot if pro-Hulk arguments, r right up there in "SillyTown" along with Superboy dragging a bunch of planets, chained together, through space.
But, they sure get used a lot.

carver9
I dont think anyone here mentioned space cheese fts and both Mangog and Hulk have dynamic strength.

Horrificus
Originally posted by carver9
I dont think anyone here mentioned space cheese fts and both Mangog and Hulk have dynamic strength. ok. Yer right carv.

quanchi112
I dont think anyone here mentioned space cheese fts and both Mangog and Hulk have dynamic strength. Hulk is wayyyy too much for Mangog these days. Most here acknowledge the obvious.

cdtm
Originally posted by Horrificus
Mangog, written at his peak, with a writer who actually KNOWS the character and uses his profile, history and all of his powers, would not b beaten by IH.
His power would b unlimited, to the point where he would only feed off Hulk and MANY other sources.
If there is a ruling that information from his initial appearances, cannot b used, that's ik with me

Just think of the comments that have been made about Hulk's power, without actually SEEING any evidence of them. How cartoonish a lot of those statements r, with no evidence of them being true. And how often those statements r used to win debates.

The LAST thing Hulk fans should b doing, is using arguments that ignore comments and narration. I mean, THOSE r your "bread and butter".

A lot if pro-Hulk arguments, r right up there in "SillyTown" along with Superboy dragging a bunch of planets, chained together, through space.

Good argument.

And they are allowed.

cdtm
Hulk just massively outperformed him in my opinion.

War Thor would pretty much tank Herc as easily as IH did. Think about how powerful Ulik really is. He's always been a peer of Odinson and Herc, and had the upper hand in many a fight.

War's beard outright tanked Ulik.

And Mangog tanked WAR.

Damborgson
I think Mangog is indisputably more durable. But his striking power is also undoubtedly weaker.

Thor and Jane being able to endure his blows like they did, in contrast to Hulk straight humiliating both of them is just too different.

Stoic

No. Immortal Hulk isn't even getting angry while performing these ridiculous feats. What would Mangog use to feed off of? He would be destroyed by Hulk.

cdtm
I think Mangog is indisputably more durable. But his striking power is also undoubtedly weaker.

Thor and Jane being able to endure his blows like they did, in contrast to Hulk straight humiliating both of them is just too different.

Yet Mangog's blows nearly killed War Thor.

Not to mention Odin struggling.

Damborgson
Bruh, count how many times Mangog hit War Thor lol.

carver9
Originally posted by cdtm
Yet Mangog's blows nearly killed War Thor.

Not to mention Odin struggling.

So you think War Thor is on Hulks level?

Odin is weakened. Why are you debating in threads and mentioning characters you have no clue about. Mangog even tells us that Odin is weakened.

DarkSaint85
So you think War Thor is on Hulks level?

Odin is weakened. Why are you debating in threads and mentioning characters you have no clue about. Mangog even tells us that Odin is weakened.

Tyson is weakened compared to his prime.

Doesn't mean I can just go up to him and win fights.

carver9
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Tyson is weakened compared to his prime.

Doesn't mean I can just go up to him and win fights.

So how powerful is current Odin?

DarkSaint85
No idea. I am merely pointing out the obvious flaw in your argument.

Do you have an idea? And with proof?

carver9
He was weakened which is all that matters. You're the one bringing up Tyson when I said he was weakened. You basically responded to a post that was 100% accurate. I'm in your pores bro.

celeyhyga17
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=651705&pagenumber=11

Damborgson
I'm in your pores bro.

https://i.gifer.com/origin/26/26212c11a4b6e672ef68ba72ac1d59cc_w200.gif

One Big Mob
Like a... blackhead... ?

Am I allowed to say that?

StiltmanFTW
laughing

quanchi112
Carver is on fire. This undoubtedly is the best time of his life. Hands down. I bet the ban button would not even work against the immortal carver.

Horrificus

Thor and Jane being able to endure his blows like they did, in contrast to Hulk straight humiliating both of them is just too different. well, as far as I know, Mangog is the only character to have EVER Knocked out Odin with physical strength alone.

big grin I have been saving THAT one for a few years.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Carver is unstoppable, unrelenting....like the green rage of Sakaar or....aggressive herpes.

Insane Titan

DarkSaint85
Just saying weakened means nothing. Does that mean Aunt May can KO Odin? Batroc? Kingpin? Warpath? Colossus? Sasquatch? Thanos? Thor the hellhound? W does the line lie?

Interested in this no limits fallacy that you're peddling, Carv. Does that mean if I made a Superman vs Odin thread, Superman (your fav DC character) would win?

Can Flash punch him out?

Batman?

celeyhyga17
Destroyer was weak with Freyja. Pretty sure Thing can rip its arm off.

He just has to pour on extra heart.

deathslash
Just saying weakened means nothing. Does that mean Aunt May can KO Odin? Batroc? Kingpin? Warpath? Colossus? Sasquatch? Thanos? Thor the hellhound? W does the line lie?

Interested in this no limits fallacy that you're peddling, Carv. Does that mean if I made a Superman vs Odin thread, Superman (your fav DC character) would win?

Can Flash punch him out?

Batman? not saying that I disagree with you, but Odin had went for a pretty long time without his Odin Sleep and was also giving huge amounts of his blood to Freya. Let's say that at the very least, he went down one tier (so he'd be a mid skyfather) and at the most, went down three tiers (so he'd be a high trans).

Horrificus
A LOT of these debates seem to come down to Odin. Either directly, or through chains of characters.
He is one of the most important "measuring sticks" we use.

Stoic
A LOT of these debates seem to come down to Odin. Either directly, or through chains of characters.
He is one of the most important "measuring sticks" we use.

Bullshit, you began using Odin as some measuring stick, but forgot that he couldn't be used at both sides of the spectrum. How about we use an opponent that they've both had it out with? Thor. When did Mangog fracture Thor's skull with one punch again? Find a new measuring stick.

Damborgson

One Big Mob
Carver is a powerful poster. Carver posting is like Jiren powering up. You can feel the waves of power radiating from every post.

StiltmanFTW
In the end, he'll give us all cancer. Mark my words.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by deathslash
not saying that I disagree with you, but Odin had went for a pretty long time without his Odin Sleep and was also giving huge amounts of his blood to Freya. Let's say that at the very least, he went down one tier (so he'd be a mid skyfather) and at the most, went down three tiers (so he'd be a high trans).

Mid Sky to high trans is still, what, King Thor level at the very least (tier thread has KT at trans). That's Asgardian Destroyer level at least. Someone Mangog literally chewed up and spat out - which makes Odin above high trans (as Mangog didn't curb him with the same effort).

So a 'weakened' Odin is still mid/low Skyfather. No small feat then for Mangog to make such a character struggle.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Stoic
No. Immortal Hulk isn't even getting angry while performing these ridiculous feats. What would Mangog use to feed off of? He would be destroyed by Hulk.

He isn't getting angry?

https://i.postimg.cc/fR0zzNkB/RCO007.jpg

He doesn't exactly look.....sad, does he?

One Big Mob
When Carver falls in a debate, he rises 3 days later. When you need foil, Carver will break off a slice for the world. Carver can turn gamma to jizz, and walk on sunshine after a Hulk showing.

Carver will set us free. Carver will keep us from a dark path led by a corrupt saint. Carver is the light. Carver is the truth.

Believe in Carver Nine and he will believe in you.

Damborgson
He isn't getting angry?

Nah Thor seems pretty sad, not angry.

DarkSaint85
I'm surprised he could even recognise Cap.

StiltmanFTW
When Thor gets sad... that's when Roht comes out!

Make it happen, Marvel shifty

DarkSaint85
'Roht' being the name he uses because he's actually dyslexic.

cdtm
Bullshit, you began using Odin as some measuring stick, but forgot that he couldn't be used at both sides of the spectrum. How about we use an opponent that they've both had it out with? Thor. When did Mangog fracture Thor's skull with one punch again? Find a new measuring stick.

Looks like War Thor is pretty underrated.

Either that, or Ulik is. Always rated him as a Thor and Herc peer, and Volstagg squashed him like a bug. And Enchantress, too. At the same time.

Horrificus
Bullshit, you began using Odin as some measuring stick, but forgot that he couldn't be used at both sides of the spectrum. How about we use an opponent that they've both had it out with? Thor. When did Mangog fracture Thor's skull with one punch again? Find a new measuring stick. easy there skipper!
I wasn't even talking about this match specifically.
I was noting that there r certain characters that seem to get brought up in matches, to make a point. Like Superman, GLs, Hulk, Galactus, etc.

Oh, and, it was simply a Lucky Punch.
It happens.

Stoic
He isn't getting angry?

I wasn't actually thinking of his most recent showing. I was thinking about how easily he brushed off Hercules and Thor's attempt to subdue him. Then we have him laughing off an assault by a guy that was capable of physically strangling the Grandmaster, and do it easily. I also noticed that this Hulk only became psychotic after his run in with Sasquatch, who was also exhibiting that feral behavior due to possession.

easy there skipper!
I wasn't even talking about this match specifically.
I was noting that there r certain characters that seem to get brought up in matches, to make a point. Like Superman, GLs, Hulk, Galactus, etc.

Oh, and, it was simply a Lucky Punch.
It happens.

Again you're BSing here because you're attempting to either bypass the Hulks new status, or you aren't, or have not been following the direction that Marvel is taking the character in. Mangog has absolutely no way of winning a physical confrontation with a guy that can't be knocked out. He had his entire skull crushed by Grandmaster Prime, and giggled about it. This Hulk would simply outpace Mangog in terms of pure physical might, and destroy him. Mangogs only hope of victory is bfr.

It isn't luck when Thor himself commented on how his strength had vastly increased, so you're completely wrong, or are simply a diehard fanboy incapable of being objective. Thor even mentions how the Hulk seems to have transcended tiers into godhood.

Stoic
Looks like War Thor is pretty underrated.

Either that, or Ulik is. Always rated him as a Thor and Herc peer, and Volstagg squashed him like a bug. And Enchantress, too. At the same time.

Except that Jane was easily able to contend with War Thor, and we saw how easily this brand of Hulk brushed her off, and this came before the mental disorder, or spiritual possession that he received after absorbing Sasquatches powers. This Hulk has been transformed into a demonically possessed Shaggy Man.

Horrificus

It isn't luck when Thor himself commented on how his strength had vastly increased, so you're completely wrong, or are simply a diehard fanboy incapable of being objective. Thor even mentions how the Hulk seems to have transcended tiers into godhood.
There r 3 other possible options that u r forgetting:
Either
1. I am correct.
Or
2. I'm messing with u.
Or
3. I am correct AND messing with u.

Also, I am not a fanboy of Mangog. It's Mutual Respect!
Mangog has never been all crunched up like Hulk, so I don't know what to say about that. I know that Mangog could do that to Hulk. I know Mangog can manipulate matter. I know Mangog can feed off of negative emotion. I know that Im Hulk is full of negative emotions. I know Mangog could actually eat Im Hulk and then all bets r off. I know Mangog could literally rip Hulk limb from limb. Then we would have to see how Hulk handles that.
I just saying that there r a whole, great big bunch of things that r not being taken into accout.
Hulk, being able to "giggle", with a crushed skull, is not a big selling point. Bit, thats just me.

I had not even thought to flash comments made my Thor and Odin.
That would probably end this debate by itself.

Stoic
There r 3 other possible options that u r forgetting:
Either
1. I am correct.
Or
2. I'm messing with u.
Or
3. I am correct AND messing with u.

Also, I am not a fanboy of Mangog. It's Mutual Respect!
Mangog has never been all crunched up like Hulk, so I don't know what to say about that. I know that Mangog could do that to Hulk. I know Mangog can manipulate matter. I know Mangog can feed off of negative emotion. I know that Im Hulk is full of negative emotions. I know Mangog could actually eat Im Hulk and then all bets r off. I know Mangog could literally rip Hulk limb from limb. Then we would have to see how Hulk handles that.
I just saying that there r a whole, great big bunch of things that r not being taken into accout.
Hulk, being able to "giggle", with a crushed skull, is not a big selling point. Bit, thats just me.

I had not even thought to flash comments made my Thor and Odin.
That would probably end this debate by itself.

Nothing that you said negated anything, or any points that I made. It was just a mental gymnastics fail on your part. Mangog would lose based on which one did better against similar opponents. Jane would and did give Mangog a tough fight, while IM Hulk pushed her aside like a light weight. Mangog rained blow after blow on Thor (Odinson) and was barely able or had a very difficult time putting him away, while on the other hand IM Hulk nearly killed him with one punch.

Again while in fanboy mode, it becomes difficult to be objective. You're only selling point is tier hierarchy, which simply isn't enough in this case.

DarkSaint85
I wasn't actually thinking of his most recent showing. I was thinking about how easily he brushed off Hercules and Thor's attempt to subdue him. Then we have him laughing off an assault by a guy that was capable of physically strangling the Grandmaster, and do it easily. I also noticed that this Hulk only became psychotic after his run in with Sasquatch, who was also exhibiting that feral behavior due to possession.

He was angry then as well.

https://i.postimg.cc/P5r9QtRT/RCO014.jpg
https://i.postimg.cc/jdhBfWvM/RCO016.jpg

Even the recap called him 'furious'

https://i.postimg.cc/ncV063Y1/RCO002.jpg

This is his face when fighting the Challenger:

https://i.postimg.cc/5tWvM0WM/RCO011.jpg

Saying that he's not even getting angry when performing these feats is just plain wrong.

GalacticStorm
Mangog

cdtm
Except that Jane was easily able to contend with War Thor, and we saw how easily this brand of Hulk brushed her off, and this came before the mental disorder, or spiritual possession that he received after absorbing Sasquatches powers. This Hulk has been transformed into a demonically possessed Shaggy Man.

Avengers Jane. Not Aaron.

As someone pointed out, she did a lot better in her own title against a comparably powerful She-Hulk.

Also, I don't recall it being easy. She was having trouble.

carver9
She/Jane fought a She Hulk that wasnt powered by the Celestials. Hulk fought Celestial amped She Hulk. Why do you talk about topics you have no clue about?

quanchi112
Avengers Jane. Not Aaron.

As someone pointed out, she did a lot better in her own title against a comparably powerful She-Hulk.

Also, I don't recall it being easy. She was having trouble. Same character quit acting like Aaron Jane is all that matters.

Horrificus
Nothing that you said negated anything, or any points that I made. It was just a mental gymnastics fail on your part. Mangog would lose based on which one did better against similar opponents. Jane would and did give Mangog a tough fight, while IM Hulk pushed her aside like a light weight. Mangog rained blow after blow on Thor (Odinson) and was barely able or had a very difficult time putting him away, while on the other hand IM Hulk nearly killed him with one punch.

Again while in fanboy mode, it becomes difficult to be objective. You're only selling point is tier hierarchy, which simply isn't enough in this case. Stoic! Shit man! What kind of "surrender" is THAT?
You ruined the whole damn debate! Man!

Now, u have forced me to delve into my "Comic Book Library of Ancient Destruction".
By the Hoary Hosts of Hamburgers, YOU WILL PAY for your insolence!

See u guys later.

Stoic
He was angry then as well.

https://i.postimg.cc/P5r9QtRT/RCO014.jpg
https://i.postimg.cc/jdhBfWvM/RCO016.jpg

Even the recap called him 'furious'

https://i.postimg.cc/ncV063Y1/RCO002.jpg

This is his face when fighting the Challenger:

https://i.postimg.cc/5tWvM0WM/RCO011.jpg

Saying that he's not even getting angry when performing these feats is just plain wrong.

Nothing at all compared with his latest anger levels, which is the point if you missed it. Notice that it didn't take him all day to shrug off Jane and Hercules. I also noticed how you've gone from writers just want to see pretty fights to sticking to tiers as if they were cast in stone. Should I do what you're doing? I know the game DS.

DarkSaint85
Nothing at all compared with his latest anger levels, which is the point if you missed it. Notice that it didn't take him all day to shrug off Jane and Hercules. I also noticed how you've gone from writers just want to see pretty fights to sticking to tiers as if they were cast in stone. Should I do what you're doing? I know the game DS.

What?

My point was that you saying 'Immortal Hulk wasn't even getting angry' is false.

That's what I had issues with. Saying he wasn't getting angry' is false, as he WAS angry. As angry as he was as WWH? WBH? Never said that.

But he was angry. Acting like he was a calm Hulk or happy Hulk or sad Hulk is false.

I didn't say anything about tiers?

This was your post, which started our discussion:

No. Immortal Hulk isn't even getting angry while performing these ridiculous feats. What would Mangog use to feed off of?

Then you said oh I wasn't thinking of that time, I was thinking of anothrt time. Then I showed the only other time we saw Im Hulk....

quanchi112
As much as it pains me to admit Ds is correct and proved his claim. People need to quit creating false positions of their opponents when their points get shown up.

cdtm
Originally posted by quanchi112
Same character quit acting like Aaron Jane is all that matters.

It matters.

Now quit acting like it settles Hulk vs Jane. thumb down

You know Iron Fist could not hurt Cage with his strongest Iron Fist in their first fight? By your logic, that should prove Iron Fist can't beat Cage.

quanchi112
It matters.

Now quit acting like it settles Hulk vs Jane. thumb down

You know Iron Fist could not hurt Cage with his strongest Iron Fist in their first fight? By your logic, that should prove Iron Fist can't beat Cage. It gets factored in like all the evidence. You emphasizing her shows inherent bias especially when the op does not specify Aaron Jane.

leonidas
the immortal version in those avengers scans seemed enormously angry to me. it's also the only reason hulk exists--anger. it's at his fundamental core. really, i'd think mangog would have a limitless supply of anger to draw from. i see the hulk that fought herc and jane as being just as angry as wwh tbh. just the implied power alone suggests it. again, it's his fundamental power--the angrier he gets the stronger he gets. he was obviously plenty strong. it follows he was plenty angry. the dialogue and build up to his return all suggest the same to me. /shrug

cdtm
Hulk is not Escanor.

"My power prevents anyone who hates me from attacking me."

"I don't hate anyone who is weaker then me. Which is everybody. I pity them."

Stoic
Originally posted by leonidas
the immortal version in those avengers scans seemed enormously angry to me. it's also the only reason hulk exists--anger. it's at his fundamental core. really, i'd think mangog would have a limitless supply of anger to draw from. i see the hulk that fought herc and jane as being just as angry as wwh tbh. just the implied power alone suggests it. again, it's his fundamental power--the angrier he gets the stronger he gets. he was obviously plenty strong. it follows he was plenty angry. the dialogue and build up to his return all suggest the same to me. /shrug

Adrenaline is what makes the Hulk stronger at a certain point. I mean you can only be so angry right? Mangog is only so strong, he doesn't have infinite power, and as we recently witnessed, there's no way that Mangog can stop him.

leonidas
sorry bro, it's not the more adrenaline hulk gets the stronger he gets.... it's anger. and it's a comic.

https://imgur.com/a/21fGwLO

boundless. hyperbole? sure. do i think hulk has limitless power? no. but i think he has comic book rage which translates to comic book strength. as his anger grows so does his strength. it's been that way for....60 odd years? don't overcomplicate it my friend.

quanchi112
Adrenaline is what makes the Hulk stronger at a certain point. I mean you can only be so angry right? Mangog is only so strong, he doesn't have infinite power, and as we recently witnessed, there's no way that Mangog can stop him. Cringe.

Horrificus
Hulk's strength is only limited by his anger. Quantifying that, is impossible. But, we allow the mythos ruling that his anger and strength r limitless. Whatever.

Mangog's strength is drawn from the hate, anger, pain, devotion and all other emotions from EVERYWHERE. Including Hulk's. Hulk's limitless anger only feeds Mangog and gets added to his other sources.
Mangog's strength is limitless, as are his supplies of power. And his durability is right in that same area. It is obviously far above Immortal Hulk's.
Glass jars were able to keep him immobilized once he was in pieces.
There r many things that Mangog can do with those pieces that will keep him from squirming back together.

Nothing has shown a limit to Mangog's power. All the times Hulk has been stopped, stomped, bitchslapped, sodomized, doodle-buggered, zim-zam in his flim-flam, etc. Did they mean that he did, after all, have limits? No. It just means that he"s a big green fairy, frowning and begging people not to make him angry.
Blah, blah, blah.

Immortal Hulk is a "fluffer" for Mangog.
Fact.

cdtm
Originally posted by quanchi112
Cringe.

Like your sig. Golden shower Thanos returns.

carver9
https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11111/111115588/3866428-grey+hulk+73.jpg

cdtm
Ok?

Horrificus
Ok. So, maybe the frame where Hulk hammer-fists Abomination is one of my all-time favorites, but THAT is the REAL Hulk! The one and only. He did not need ghey "power-ups" and fanboy love impulses to sway the writers.
He did not need to become a cosmic god, or force of nature or a World-Jiggler!
He did not need those titles and retcons and healing factor.
Hulk was Hulk. He did what he had to. And he won. Not because some writers made it official that he could not lose.
He won because THAT is why he was THERE. He wasnt a dick. Or a monster or a psycho. He was a kid driving a bulldozer.
He just ended up places, like a chess piece. Placed somewhere, by something, so he could equal out the scales again.

THAT, is the Hulk. Man, they should bring him back.
And, YES, I was a monumental fanboy at one time. I could probably recite a few hundred Hulk books, word for word, if i had to.
I admit it!! You bastards!!

And, THIS... THIS imposter, is NOT the true Hulk!!
The Hulk that fought Abomination above, would find a way to defeat your Immortal Hulk. And he wouldn't have to "ingest" anybody. And he wouldn't moan and complain the entire time, like some OTHER Hulks, (I wont name names), but they know who they r!!
Anyway. Thank u carver, for that awesome memory.

celeyhyga17
Mangog still.

War Thor
Asgard as a whole
Old feats

Better feats overall

Horrificus
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Mangog still.

War Thor
Asgard as a whole
Old feats

Better feats overall Yup.
It's nice that Marvel shows a little respect for the continuity of SOME of the old school characters.
They shit on Dormammu. Abom and Wendigo, down the tubes. Ulik, adios. And, Galactus... good God.

These guys seem to still have SOME "star power" left.
Mangog
Zom
Shuma
Xemnu
Juggernaut
Maybe a few more.

Stoic
What?

My point was that you saying 'Immortal Hulk wasn't even getting angry' is false.

That's what I had issues with. Saying he wasn't getting angry' is false, as he WAS angry. As angry as he was as WWH? WBH? Never said that.

But he was angry. Acting like he was a calm Hulk or happy Hulk or sad Hulk is false.

I didn't say anything about tiers?

This was your post, which started our discussion:

Then you said oh I wasn't thinking of that time, I was thinking of anothrt time. Then I showed the only other time we saw Im Hulk....

I actually had reason to believe it. He was telling jokes. Do you recall his comment to Captain America? Let's not get carried away here, if I'm wrong so be it DS It's like dealing with the phucking Nazi police with you. I mean for phucking real. I was at work, not using a spectacle to pick apart everyone's memory of an event, while Quanchi stands on the sidelines like a pubescent female cheatleading. Was I embarrassed? Not in the least. I just find it extremely bizarre that anyone would sit on the sidelines waiting for someone to remember a scene in a comic book wrong so that they can pedantically take out their phucking bullhorn to announce the fact.

celeyhyga17
Yup.
It's nice that Marvel shows a little respect for the continuity of SOME of the old school characters.
They shit on Dormammu. Abom and Wendigo, down the tubes. Ulik, adios. And, Galactus... good God.

These guys seem to still have SOME "star power" left.
Mangog
Zom
Shuma
Xemnu
Juggernaut
Maybe a few more.
Depends. Nyone and vryone gets shat on... Even ones in ure list.

But yeah. Other than that sun debacle, Mango still seems to be operating at a crazee level overall.

Even a new character like War Thor who usually gets the obligatory hype push was utterly embarrassed. He came out like a world beater yet Mango took a dump in his mouth while taking his lunch money.

quanchi112
I actually had reason to believe it. He was telling jokes. Do you recall his comment to Captain America? Let's not get carried away here, if I'm wrong so be it DS It's like dealing with the phucking Nazi police with you. I mean for phucking real. I was at work, not using a spectacle to pick apart everyone's memory of an event, while Quanchi stands on the sidelines like a pubescent female cheatleading. Was I embarrassed? Not in the least. I just find it extremely bizarre that anyone would sit on the sidelines waiting for someone to remember a scene in a comic book wrong so that they can pedantically take out their phucking bullhorn to announce the fact. Relax, you were wrong. If you want to field battlezone topics I am game since you believe me to just cheer.

Horrificus
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Depends. Nyone and vryone gets shat on... Even ones in ure list.

But yeah. Other than that sun debacle, Mango still seems to be operating at a crazee level overall.

Even a new character like War Thor who usually gets the obligatory hype push was utterly embarrassed. He came out like a world beater yet Mango took a dump in his mouth while taking his lunch money. do u read DC? I dont so much anymore, but I always liked their characters.
Do u happen to know who would b on the DC version of the list? Who r the "Big Scaries" in Dc?

celeyhyga17
some

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.