Meta Human Minds...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
There is a concept that I've been giving a lot thought to lately: Meta Human Minds...

These would belong to characters that don't possess superhuman abilities in the traditional sense, but are superhuman in the sense that their ability to plot, plan, manipulate, ect, ect is so great that normal humans can't deal with them...

Kingpin (Netflix) is someone I'd classify as having a Meta Human Mind...

He had the FBI twisted inside out and they were completely incapable of stopping him; that corrupt female FBI agent even admitted that they were out of their league with Fisk...

Joker (from Nolans Dark Knight) is another character that has (IMHO) a Meta Human Mind for the same reasons as Fisk; he's just beyond the ability of normal people to deal with...

So, with that said, who else from Marvel or DC would you argue has a Meta Human Mind?

For me, Mariah Stokes mother from Luke Cage (her name escapes me) had one as she was able to essentially create a criminal empire by herself and was able to utterly outclass all of her competitors at that time...

K-Dog
The old lady from Iron Fist who was a few hundred years old, and leader of a crime syndicate? She could read adults like a normal adult reads kids...Madam GAO?

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by K-Dog
The old lady from Iron Fist who was a few hundred years old, and leader of a crime syndicate? She could read adults like a normal adult reads kids...Madam Lao?

Wasn't she bonafide superhuman though?

I could swear she had TK...

TheLordofMurder
Also, I believe her name is Madam Gao...

TheVaultDweller
Gao had a couple of powers, including immortality, which kind of makes it unfair to include her IMO, as she literally had hundreds, if not thousands of years, to get shit done.

Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
For me, Mariah Stokes mother from Luke Cage (her name escapes me) had one as she was able to essentially create a criminal empire by herself and was able to utterly outclass all of her competitors at that time...

I believe you are referring to Maybelline Stokes aka "Mama Mabel". She was one hard-ass, scary lady.

A guy who I found quite impressive at the time was Adrian Chase aka Prometheus, from Arrow. Even though he kind of started suffering from a little bit of PIS towards the end of the season (because they needed Oliver to be able to beat him eventually), he was pretty much 10 steps ahead of Green Arrow at any given point in the story. If Ollie came up with a new plan? Chase already thought of it and has countermeasures in place.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Gao had a couple of powers, including immortality, which kind of makes it unfair to include her IMO, as she literally had hundreds, if not thousands of years, to get shit done.

I believe you are referring to Maybelline Stokes aka "Mama Mabel". She was one hard-ass, scary lady.

A guy who I found quite impressive at the time was Adrian Chase aka Prometheus, from Arrow. Even though he kind of started suffering from a little bit of PIS towards the end of the season (because they needed Oliver to be able to beat him eventually), he was pretty much 10 steps ahead of Green Arrow at any given point in the story. If Ollie came up with a new plan? Chase already thought of it and has countermeasures in place.

Yep, Mama Mable is exactly who I was talking about.. thumb up

Prometheus is an excellent example of someone with a Meta Human Mind as if he could be that far ahead of Arrow, normal people wouldn't have a chance against him...

TheVaultDweller
As to Fisk though, after DD s3, he is borderline superhuman in terms of strength as well. Though I suppose that can be excused, as it's not portrayed as him having powers rather than basically just being a freak of nature.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
As to Fisk though, after DD s3, he is borderline superhuman in terms of strength as well. Though I suppose that can be excused, as it's not portrayed as him having powers rather than basically just being a freak of nature.

thumb up

Fisk is near or at peak human in terms of strength in Season 3...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.