Bad Boys For Life (2020)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dreampanther

Darth Thor
About time. And glad Michael Bay isnt directing.

He does great first films, but his sequels always suck.

riv6672

quanchi112
Boring franchise. Pass.

BruceSkywalker
gonna pass... never ever cared for the first two films

Robtard
This sounds awful.

Kazenji
Was interested in it when Joe carnahan was involved with it but since then he's left this project.

Surtur
Lol@ the title.

Impediment
Yawn. This is a hard pass for me.

Flyattractor
First Movie was Great! "Oh that Teia Leoni from back in the day....

https://cache.moviestillsdb.com/sm/3cdd72a403e99bf47e998437d733ea4a/bad-boys.jpg

...but yeah. Now this is just Martin Lawrence trying REALLY Hard to get Smith to help him get a paying job.

Sad really.

steverules_2

Surtur
How could one even read the script for Big Momma's House and think "yep, gonna do it!".

Flyattractor
I seem to recall that the fist Big Momma was kind of a Surprise Success.....but then Black People think Tyler Perry Movies are GOOD! I mean the Madea Movies??

Da Fuh Black People?!

steverules_2

Darth Thor
Wow wasnt expecting this much negativity.

Loved the first Bad Boys. Probably my favourite action comedy.

Flyattractor
Eh. It might be good. Will Depend on how much of a Crap Will Smith gives with His performance...cause lets be honest. He is just doing this as a FAVOR to Lawrence.

steverules_2

Surtur

riv6672

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Surtur
That movie is hilarious though. They named the character Cypher Rage. It's like a 12 yr. old snorted some pixie stix and wrote a screen play.

Isn't that exactly what happened?

Kazenji
Originally posted by Surtur
That movie is hilarious though. They named the character Cypher Rage. It's like a 12 yr. old snorted some pixie stix and wrote a screen play.

Explains why you behave like you do.

Surtur
Originally posted by Kazenji
Explains why you behave like you do.

Sounds like you're judging people for snorting candy. Not cool.

Flyattractor
That and this is the MOVIE Forum. Save this silly Quan Lite Crap for General Chat....WHERE IT BELONGS!!!!!!

and Damn I miss Hot Young Tea Leoni.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.