Free Speech is Overrated

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NoHateSpeech
f*ck free speech. seriously. unless if you're disabled, trans, female, PoC, LGBTQ+, muslim, or otherwise a marginalized minority i couldn't care less what you have to say, and neither should anyone else

ever wonder why all "free speech" ideas were made by old white male "philosophers" and "politicians"? because it's just a tool to allow white males to say racist hate speech and hold concerning political views without punishment. no, you should not have the right to hold opinions that marginalize minorities, i don't care about "open marketplace of ideas" or whatever other microaggression tinged phrases you can come up with. free speech didn't free the slaves and it didn't promote the civil rights movement either

f*ck free speech. if you disagree, you're probably a nazi.

Putinbot1
Which Incel are you? Ziggy?

Flyattractor
Yes. People on the Left do hate such FREEDOMS as that which gives people the FREEDOM to say what they want.

Surtur
Originally posted by Putinbot1
Which Incel are you? Ziggy?

It's probably you on another name. I hope you at least hid your IP this time.

Impediment

Flyattractor
Can you say that with out the "*" in them?

Emperordmb
You're right, free speech is overrated, but not in the way you think. It should be exclusively reserved for straight white males. What you need to do is stop talking, open your mouth, and give the rest of us oral pleasure... after you make us all sandwiches of course.

Robtard
Small Correction: straight White Christian males

Yes, even if using"straight" and "Christian" together is contradictory

Putinbot1
Which Incel Star wars hangout loser was the o.p.

ArtificialGlory
Only incels should have free speech.

Surtur

Probably you. Remember when you posted topics making fun of yourself?

Flyattractor

Probably Quanchi. He is a BIG Disney Star Wars Fan.

SquallX

quanchi112
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Probably Quanchi. He is a BIG Disney Star Wars Fan. Huuuge Star Wars fan.

NoHateSpeech

dadudemon
Originally posted by NoHateSpeech
telling a PoC to "head to the Middle East"

racist PoS

In context, I don't know what a PoC is. Out of context, it always means "Proof of Concept" to me.

Surtur
Originally posted by dadudemon
In context, I don't know what a PoC is. Out of context, it always means "Proof of Concept" to me.

It means Person of Color. Get woke bro.

Flyattractor
Yeah. PoC's are "Safer" in the Middle East cause ..."It aint full the WHITE PEOPLE!'

Krypton007

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by dadudemon
In context, I don't know what a PoC is. Out of context, it always means "Proof of Concept" to me. Pirate of Caribbean.

NoHateSpeech
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Pirate of Caribbean.

so you're going to trivialize the experiences of marginalized groups by cracking white supremacist tinged "jokes" with horrible racist nonsense like that supremacist movie you f*cking piece of worthless f*ck

wtf i just saw your avatar i can't even how the f*ck are you not in prison

Impediment
so you're going to trivialize the experiences of marginalized groups by cracking white supremacist tinged "jokes" with horrible racist nonsense like that supremacist movie you f*cking piece of worthless f*ck

wtf i just saw your avatar i can't even how the f*ck are you not in prison

Kurk is trying to be a SJW sock. How adorable.

quanchi112
Is this truly Kurk? Verified?

Impediment
I'm all but positive.

quanchi112
So the cockroach returns. Poor kid cannot move on with his pitiful existence.

NoHateSpeech
is Kurk another marginalized minority you harass?

Surtur
https://i.imgur.com/uPfcmov.jpg

quanchi112
is Kurk another marginalized minority you harass? So if this is Kurk you are too cowardly to even admit it. Wonderful.

Robtard
Welcome back, Kurk.

You're better off just being your normal self, just don't try and dox anyone and you should be good.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.