Nicest people on KMC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
Just name the nicest people you can think off on KMC.

Ms. Chelle was immediately the first one to come to mind.

Piggie can be a sweetheart when she wants to be, Walsh-master general is pretty chill, Impediment, Robtard, DDM (Grey area but most of the time he seems to wanna be kind to others).

Riv is pretty chill.

Bashar Teg
me, of course. i'm nicer than all of you dumbcunts put together

socool8520
Scribbs is a really chill person. I haven't really seen where he was rude to anyone. Most of the frequenters of the off topic forum. The general discussion forum seems to bring out the worst in everyone. lol

Flyattractor
I am nice to nice people. Bashy posts pics of poop. So He is a Poop Person!!!!!!

Jmanghan
Originally posted by socool8520
Scribbs is a really chill person. I haven't really seen where he was rude to anyone. Most of the frequenters of the off topic forum. The general discussion forum seems to bring out the worst in everyone. lol You haven't seen the Star Wars and comic vs forums.

Jesus mother of god the shit that goes on in there.

Impediment

Jmanghan
I already named you, you mouth-breathing mouth-breather who breathes from the mouth.

DarkSaint85
Thanks all.

Ursumeles
BazookaMaster.

steverules_2
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Impediment, Robtard

Riv is pretty chill.

No, these people are the devil

Especially Rob

shiv
BadaBing

A Search Engine Is Named After Him

Also This Guy

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/member.php?s=&action=getinfo&userid=144381

Scribble
Originally posted by socool8520
Scribbs is a really chill person. I haven't really seen where he was rude to anyone. Most of the frequenters of the off topic forum. The general discussion forum seems to bring out the worst in everyone. lol Thanks broski. Appreciate ya

If we're including members past and present, Guy222 has to be up there. Chelle as well, for sure.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Scribble
Thanks broski. Appreciate ya

If we're including members past and present, Guy222 has to be up there. Chelle as well, for sure. I was gonna put you on my list but then remembered that you could get into heated debates sometimes.

Or maybe that was someone else.

I'm not crazy.

dadudemon
Your assessment of me is very fair. I can be a massive jerk sometimes.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by dadudemon
Your assessment of me is very fair. I can be a massive jerk sometimes. Yeah... Dick.

rudester
Definitely not me, im no miss congeniality..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.