Black Bolt vs. Magneto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Who wins?

Horrificus
It should b Magneto.

Sin I AM
Tough...neither are where they once were power wise

leonidas
at their best this IS a tough one. bb has some ill-defined energy manip feats to his name. honestly this would be a great fight. i'd take mags--mostly cuz i like him much better--but bb's record against heavy hitters is impressive. close one.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by leonidas
at their best this IS a tough one. bb has some ill-defined energy manip feats to his name. honestly this would be a great fight. i'd take mags--mostly cuz i like him much better--but bb's record against heavy hitters is impressive. close one.

Good answer.

One Big Mob
Black Bolt is garbage now. Mags beats current Bolt, but probably loses against Classic.

One current X-Men event is enough to ruin any non X character though. And quite a few X related characters too.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by One Big Mob
Black Bolt is garbage now. Mags beats current Bolt, but probably loses against Classic.

One current X-Men event is enough to ruin any non X character though. And quite a few X related characters too.

He's not garbage. And Mags is neutered as well

StiltmanFTW
He still beat Exodus, though.

What has Bolt done?

Prof. T.C McAbe
Classic Magneto should wins quite deicisvely. Now, I guess it's closer.

One Big Mob
Originally posted by Sin I AM
He's not garbage. And Mags is neutered as well Bro, you can lie to yourself but don't lie to me. Guy went from Hulk fights to getting his shit rattled by Diamond Frost.

Magneto is weakened but even at his worst he wasn't facing the disrespect that Black Bolt did in that series, though close at times. His little mini wasn't too hot either, though better. We'll see how this Inhuman death mini turns out too, but so far...

Sin I AM
You're using pis examples like that's the norm. Mags needs mgh to operate at sub prime levels

One Big Mob
Hard not to use pis examples of CURRENT Black Bolt when Marvel has pissed all over him currently like it's the norm.

Magneto was literally weaker and even then he had outstanding moments. BB walks into a comic just to have someone urinating on his name.

Sin I AM
Which comic might that be? Even in the Death of the Inhumans arc he isn't exactly weak. And his last mini was decent as well

One Big Mob
Inhumans vs X-Men, I already said it.
He got his throat slit after killing fodder.
He spent half the mini getting tortured. Then he spent the other half being weakened, kneeling to some ebony man, getting poisoned, and finally defeating the Jailer. Last part is impressive, but while the series might have been actually good, it doesn't exactly treat him well. Like my point is.

Black Bolt used to be Thor level. Now he's just Thor level. He's not beyond redemption, but there seems to be a decline there... especially that IvX event... that was awful. Anything else just adds to it until he starts getting treated better.

Horrificus
I only gave it to Magneto, based on they way they would fight.
I figured BB could physically do damage if he could get to Magneto. And, of course there is the voice.
But, I figured that Magneto doesnt use single strikes or blasts. He can attack BB in many different ways, from many different directions. All, from a distance.

Smurph
Black Bolt used to be Thor level. Now he's just Thor level. lol

I'd take Classic Bolt over Classic Mags, but Current Mags over Current Bolt.

Horrificus
Originally posted by Smurph
lol

I'd take Classic Bolt over Classic Mags, but Current Mags over Current Bolt. X characters on the way up, the rest, on their way down.

quanchi112
BB wins.

DarkSaint85
Is that antenna metallic?

Philosophía
Magneto.

Damborgson
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Is that antenna metallic?

Is that a banana in your pocket?

Horrificus

Black Bolt used to be Thor level. Now he's just Thor level. .

Hey, Mob.
That's a very funny answer.
no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.