Forced to be on a team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
These beings are forced to team up and one of them HAVE to become a leader of the group. They have a yr to decide under whatever means necessary. Who do you think would become the leader of the group? Who would be the first to fold (the most submissive of the group)?

Lexus Luthor
Doom
Apocalypse
Annihilus
Maestro
Magneto

StiltmanFTW
Stilt
DarkSaint
carver
abhilegend
Rage.of.Olympus

FORCED TO BE ON A TEAM

carver9
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Stilt
DarkSaint
carver
abhilegend
Rage.of.Olympus

FORCED TO BE ON A TEAM

Who is the leader of this group?

Rage.Of.Olympus
laughing out loud

I have to start debating more. Being on that list is insulting.

I mean, Stilt is prob in prison right now, Carver doesn’t even count as a person and I’m 99% sure Abhil has been using google translate for the last 5 years which explains a lot.

ghostman
maestro submits easy.

"oh do shut up"

Horrificus
Originally posted by carver9
These beings are forced to team up and one of them HAVE to become a leader of the group. They have a yr to decide under whatever means necessary. Who do you think would become the leader of the group? Who would be the first to fold (the most submissive of the group)?

Lexus Luthor
Doom
Apocalypse
Annihilus
Maestro
Magneto "An Anus" folds first, because he is all about Survival.

Doom takes charge.

Sin I AM

Lexus Luthor
Doom
Apocalypse
Annihilus
Maestro
Magneto

It be really interesting to see how they all react to one another as opposed to who would be the leader. Even if say Doom or Lex was in charge the rest would undermine them at every opportunity

DarkSaint85
There would be multiple sub groups...could anyone ever be said to be overall leader? Lol.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
I mean, Stilt is prob in prison right now

LHI2bZ-Rbso

One Big Mob

Lexus Luthor
Doom
Apocalypse
Annihilus
Maestro
Magneto So they are going to be a team, but they need a leader, so they have to TEAM UP (in some way) for a year to decide who leads the team?

Anyway, Doom leads, Maestro folds.

cdtm
Who is the leader of this group?

Bada.

StiltmanFTW
thumb up

He keeps us all in check by banning us from time to time...

XLR87T3
I hope you guys are joking. Luthor is the obvious answer for a leader. Doom is a lonely old man and makes enemies with everyone, Luthor is suave and engaging while simultaneously being smarter than Doom as well.

We're talking about a guy who can make the Joker a team player, and fights (even defeats) Superman on several occasions (Superman is superior to pretty much all herald tier characters in Marvel and the top dog in DC). Lex Luthor is as smart as Superman is strong, and very few disagrees that Superman is physically stronger than anything in Marvel.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by XLR87T3
Lex Luthor is as smart as Superman is strong, and very few disagrees that Superman is physically stronger than anything in Marvel. Flawless argumentation right there and totally not retarded at all. thumb up

Galan007
I hope you guys are joking. Luthor is the obvious answer for a leader. Doom is a lonely old man and makes enemies with everyone, Luthor is suave and engaging while simultaneously being smarter than Doom as well.

We're talking about a guy who can make the Joker a team player, and fights (even defeats) Superman on several occasions (Superman is superior to pretty much all herald tier characters in Marvel and the top dog in DC). Lex Luthor is as smart as Superman is strong, and very few disagrees that Superman is physically stronger than anything in Marvel. Well shit. You just won this thread.

May as well close it now. thumb up

StiltmanFTW
Do it, Galan. Do it before it gets worse laughing out loud

Parmaniac
Leave it open, I wanna see him post Superman benchpressing earth as proof that Lex is smarter than Doom.

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Leave it open, I wanna see him post Superman benchpressing earth as proof that Lex is smarter than Doom.

ShadowFyre

We're talking about a guy who can make the Joker a team player, and fights (even defeats) Superman on several occasions (Superman is superior to pretty much all herald tier characters in Marvel and the top dog in DC). Lex Luthor is as smart as Superman is strong, and very few disagrees that Superman is physically stronger than anything in Marvel.

Well, that sealed the deal for me. Luthor at the bottom now.

The problem here is nobody would take him seriously, he has zero powers and abilities. Why would any of them be cowed by him? One slap would splatter him all over the wall.

cdtm
I should post scans of early 1990's Luthor.

Here's a classic.

Fat Luthor was best Luthor. Hostile takeover stories, where he pumps and dumps STAR Labs, then pulls out just to troll rival Morgan Edge, to beating on powerless Superman with the stump where his hand used to be, he was one of the best things the 1990's produced.

gauntlet o doom
Luthor is 'voted' as the leader. Magneto folds first.

XLR87T3
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Flawless argumentation right there and totally not retarded at all. thumb up Originally posted by Galan007
Well shit. You just won this thread.

May as well close it now. thumb up Lolololol Luthor is still smarter than Doctor Doom with or without scaling from Superman (a guy who's a super genius on his own, along with being the most powerful being on Earth). Imagine Death Seed Sentry, but superior in every way except regeneration, and instead of being insane he's a genius smarter than Batman. Imagine not only outsmarting this person, but actually defeating him several times. Sounds impossible? Exactly. But Luthor does it, he goes above and beyond the mental ability of any character in OP's list

Keep the thread open, I want to see people try to prove anything I said was wrong.

One Big Mob
So without scaling from Superman... Luthor is smarter because you scaled from Superman?

Also Superman is stronger than Marvel and Luthor is as smart as Superman is strong, so... Luthor is at least at "tearing suns in half" to "Thor head fractures" levels of intellect?

I would genuinely like to see anyone try to disprove this logic. Good luck, eh bud?

Horrificus
Luthor folds. Before he even knows what is going on. While he is still alone. All folded up.
Foldy Folderson.

Doom leads them 2 times.
Tricks Lex into wearing a wig and making potpies for everybody.

Horrificus
Originally posted by One Big Mob
"Thor head fractures" levels of intellect?

Don't b THAT guy. U don't really hate Thor. U know that. It's ok to think Thor is great. It's fun too!
I understand that u just want to "fit in" with the cool kids.
I get it. But, they will never accept u "Mobby". Not the way the "Hammer Kings" will accept u!
(Go along with the Hammer Kings thing. "Thorbags" isnt nice. Thnx).
The cool kids here, will never b ok with your mullet or your fanny pack. They will always make fun of the way u wear bell-bottoms and halfshirts.
We won't. We will say u look cool. Like Thor!
See? So, just b honest about Thor being your favorite. U will b welcome in our club!
Neato!

Bentley
Luthor and Doom just don't mix well honestly. Both are too egocentric not to want to be the leader. Luthor is best at leading in my opinion, but even with his smarts he'd have a hard time on leaving the figurehead leadership to Doom.

Galan007
Lolololol Luthor is still smarter than Doctor Doom with or without scaling from Superman (a guy who's a super genius on his own, along with being the most powerful being on Earth). Imagine Death Seed Sentry, but superior in every way except regeneration, and instead of being insane he's a genius smarter than Batman. Imagine not only outsmarting this person, but actually defeating him several times. Sounds impossible? Exactly. But Luthor does it, he goes above and beyond the mental ability of any character in OP's list

Keep the thread open, I want to see people try to prove anything I said was wrong. Killing it. thumb up

DarkSaint85
I'm scaling XLR87T3 off Realitywarper. The results are staggering.

Stoic

Lexus Luthor
Doom
Apocalypse
Annihilus
Maestro
Magneto

Either Doom or Lex.

XLR87T3
Originally posted by One Big Mob
So without scaling from Superman... Luthor is smarter because you scaled from Superman?

Also Superman is stronger than Marvel and Luthor is as smart as Superman is strong, so... Luthor is at least at "tearing suns in half" to "Thor head fractures" levels of intellect?

I would genuinely like to see anyone try to disprove this logic. Good luck, eh bud? XD I literally laughed out loud! Omg

darthgoober
Doom's got the biggest ego, he's going to end up being the leader. I can picture everyone else being willing to play second fiddle while they come up with a way to seize control, I honestly can't picture Doom doing that for anyone who he has even the slightest chance of beating strait up. Doom seems like the kind of guy to set up some doomsday kamikaze device and then 60 seconds to the deadline of deciding a leader just announcing "Follow me or all of us die. You have 60 seconds to decide".

Horrificus
Originally posted by Stoic
Either Doom or Lex. Ha! Stoic... u WOULD say something like THAT!

When, in fact, it would b either Lex or Doom.

gauntlet o doom
Originally posted by darthgoober
Doom's got the biggest ego, he's going to end up being the leader. I can picture everyone else being willing to play second fiddle while they come up with a way to seize control, I honestly can't picture Doom doing that for anyone who he has even the slightest chance of beating strait up. Doom seems like the kind of guy to set up some doomsday kamikaze device and then 60 seconds to the deadline of deciding a leader just announcing "Follow me or all of us die. You have 60 seconds to decide".

Doesn't seem very Doom-like to kill himself for something as petty as being leader. Besides he was happy to sit back and let Warlock/Captain America lead during Infinity Gauntlet. He 'partnered' with Kang during Infinity War while looking to double cross him ASAP. Doom pretended to follow Osborn during the Cabal fiasco; while secretly planning with Namor to take him down. So it's more likely for Doom to pretend being a follower then swoop in when it suits him rather than killing himself if he can't be leader.

Philosophía
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Stilt
DarkSaint
carver
abhilegend
Rage.of.Olympus

FORCED TO BE ON A TEAM lol

Are you, by any chance, "Lexus" Luthor?

Bentley
Doom can't actually be reasonable when there is no Reed Richards involved.

Philosophía
Originally posted by Bentley
Doom can't actually be reasonable when there is no Reed Richards involved. Scratch that.

Bentley sounds like Lex Luthor now. "I could have saved the world, if not for Superman!"

Stilt is Apocalypse. Always in need of a new body.

Bentley
Just realized I said the opposite of what I meant "Doom can be reasonable when there is no Reed Richards involved".

I agree with the Stilt Apocalypse comparison.

Horrificus
How many times has Doom Outsmarted, Defeated and/or BECOME a god, and/or THE God?

Ok.

How about Baldy?

DarkSaint85
Luthor: God of Apokolips.

Parmaniac
At least once, sending care bear energies across the entire universe.

gauntlet o doom
Originally posted by Horrificus
How many times has Doom Outsmarted, Defeated and/or BECOME a god, and/or THE God?

Ok.

How about Baldy?

I think we all know who's accomplished the most but I don't think each villain is going to be pulling out their resumes to prove they should be the leader.

Scarlet315
Originally posted by Galan007
Well shit. You just won this thread.

May as well close it now. thumb up

First this is a good idea for a topic. And now i agree that Luthor would be best suited and would moat likely lead. I disagree though when you say he is smarter than doom though. I think that if Doom sees Luthor beginning to be obsessive about Supes he will use his contingency plan to remedy the situation

Scarlet315

^^^ sorry i meant to quote this reaponse

Horrificus
Originally posted by gauntlet o doom
I think we all know who's accomplished the most but I don't think each villain is going to be pulling out their resumes to prove they should be the leader. right.
I was trying to point out where Victor believes his place to be.
Also, they would all b looking for a doublecross. They would all BELIEVE they r prepared for combat with any of the others.
I think Doom would eliminate whomever he felt was a threat, right at the start.
I also think that since Doom and Luthor r the only true humans, Doom would not underestimate Luthor.

Doom is Luthor, with more power and less tolerance. And much, much more experience and varied knowledge.

I am not painting Luthor as one-dimensional, by any means.
I just think Doom has been written to have defeated bigger threats, mastered more magics and tech and have a stronger will.

Horrificus
Hello?
Hello?! Helloooooooo?!! Where is everybody?

Oh well. I guess I win!
Awesome.

Stoic
Originally posted by Horrificus
Ha! Stoic... u WOULD say something like THAT!

When, in fact, it would b either Lex or Doom.

Does it make a difference? No? Then why did you mention it? Are you this petty in real life? If so, you must be fairly close to an ass whipping on a daily basis.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.