Tagoma vs. Buutenks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

twt
Who wins?

StiltmanFTW
Tagoma thing made no sense to me...

First, he dramatically grew in power from Frieza beating on him, which alone is nonsensical... unless his race is somehow like the Saiyan race, as in capable of receiving Zenkais.

Then you have lots of conflicting statements about his power level before and after Ginyu took control of him.

Terrible character, terribly retold arc.

StiltmanFTW
Buutenks should kick his ass.

Bentley
Tagoma is better than Buutenks and would solo the Cell saga DB universe in a few panels.

Ridley_Prime
Beyond being Mystic Gohan level, as the pussy RoF Gohan stated Tagoma appeared to be as strong as he was when he was at his best, it's difficult to say for sure how strong Tagoma really was, before or after the Ginyu possession.

But if Tagona's best is being Z Mystic Gohan level, then Buutenks or Buuhan would beat him I suppose.

Galan007
thumb up

Bootenks > Mystic Gohan ~ peak Tagoma.

Bentley
I'm silly, I thought this was Gotenks and no Buutenks. Any Buu would probably just absorb Tagoma or Candy him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.