Blackbolt Vs Cyclops

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/marvelcinematicuniverse/images/1/18/Black_Bolt.jpg

Who wins between these two.

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/moviemorgue/images/3/37/X2cyclops.jpg

riv6672
No opinion on these redhead loving losers? Boo. stick out tongue

FrothByte
Blackbolt blows Cyclops.

riv6672
Talk about a hummer. huh

TheVaultDweller
I would back the guy that could accidentally cough you to death.

riv6672
Fair; just wantrd to see if anyone cared about these two. Thanks, man!

TheVaultDweller
Sure, no problem. But to elaborate, this is basically a quick draw IMO. And Black Bolt can literally attack by grunting, whereas Scott still has to reach for his visor before he can get a shot off.

Besides, if we want to continue the sucky X-Men theme from the other thread, Fox Cyclops is a prime example:
X1: Mainly causes property damage at, like, a train station IIRC, and leads his team into a trap.
X2: Fails to protect Xavier and also gets captured. Nearly kills Jean while mind-controlled.
X3: Acts emo and dies.
Wolverine Origins: Property damage to his school, got captured again, had his powers duplicated by bad guy.
X-Men Apocalypse: Uhhh... He was there? He drove a bunch of them to the mall, I guess.

Darth Thor
In character Morals on, Cycloos wins.

Morals off, Black Bolts attack is just too fast on the draw. Unless of course Cyclops doesnt have his visor on and just needs to open his eyes. But then he might be looking in the wrong direction lol

riv6672
^^^I dont do morals off, but thank you.

Lord yes.
I recall the first movie, ppl complaining about Storm (that damn toad one liner scarred her for life), but no one in that series got it worse than Cyke. No one.

Surtur
I'm trying to decide which character looks gayer.

Probably Blackbolt.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Surtur
I'm trying to decide which character looks gayer.

Probably Blackbolt.

And that is saying something when one of these guys is named after and looks like a one eyed monster.....

and does TV BB have any actual feats?

tkitna
Originally posted by Flyattractor

and does TV BB have any actual feats?

He has a few.

c0Y4kHWQ_9o

riv6672

tkitna
sScdsaDo3l0

Darth Thor
Black bolt was actually the highlight of the show.

tkitna
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Black bolt was actually the highlight of the show.

How can you say that. Karnak fell down a hill, Gorgon got himself killed, Medusa got her hair snipped off, Crystal was really skinny and couldn't even save her damn dog,,,,,,oh wait.

laughing out loud

riv6672
^^^laughing out loud

Darth Thor
Originally posted by tkitna
How can you say that. Karnak fell down a hill, Gorgon got himself killed, Medusa got her hair snipped off, Crystal was really skinny and couldn't even save her damn dog,,,,,,oh wait.

laughing out loud

What were they thinking?

To think they took the property off Feige and did this crap with it.

TheVaultDweller

laughing out loud

What makes it even worse is Karnak's entire power is meant to avoid that kind of thing, it was Gorgon's second effort (he nearly got himself drowned as well), and Medusa's hair got cut by what looked like back alley barbershop shears.

tkitna
What were they thinking?

It will forever be a sore spot with me. Marvel laid an egg with that. I still say if they would have given the Inhumans the big screen treatment, they would have had another huge success on their hands.

Darth Thor
It will forever be a sore spot with me. Marvel laid an egg with that. I still say if they would have given the Inhumans the big screen treatment, they would have had another huge success on their hands.

Of course. Feige hasnt failed is yet. And Inhumans had great potential for the big screen.

No idea why they handed it over to the Tv series department.

riv6672

Putinbot1
In humans shit characters and shit show.

Surtur
What were they thinking?

Yep they coulda made this show awesome but instead they made it seem like a pile of shit the SyFy channel would have refused to air circa 2007.

TheVaultDweller
Some of the narrative decisions in that show also boggles the mind. Like give a guy the power to solve any problem, but then have him suffer a PIS-induced head injury to gimp him for the rest of the show... Instead of just writing him less powerful and not having to contrive a reason to basically bench him.

Though I do find it kind of funny how everything since then has completely ignored it like it didn't happen, considering the finale dumped several hundred Inhumans on earth, yet there has never been any reference to that in any of the shows or films since.

Surtur
I think they should have known better and that these characters are better suited for a film than a tv show.

tkitna
Triton was the best fighter on the team. Thats a problem.

riv6672

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.