Return of the King siege is now against...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

gauntlet o doom
The climactic battle during the Return of the King. Aragorn and his friends have been spirited away and won't be joining. But coming to the aid of the White City, instead of Rohan and the Rohirrim; the army now consists of Aslan's and the White Witch's army from Chronicles of Narnia - including the kids, Aslan and the Witch. Does this army change the course of the battle? They have to contend with the siege army of orcs and trolls; then the corsairs with their giant elephants. How does it go?

NotAllThatEvil
So you got a powerful witch, minotaurs, giants, and Phoenix replacing some dudes with horses? Legolas is the only notable loss, but I think they can manage

John Murdoch

Dramatic Gecko
I have to disagree. Sure the Narnia armies have some good super units but there was barely enough of them to fill that field. I'm worried the sheer size of mordor will overwhelm them. Not to mention the mass of cave and mountain trolls that are even greater than some of Narnia's bigger units. Phoenix would be handy though tbh.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by Dramatic Gecko
I have to disagree. Sure the Narnia armies have some good super units but there was barely enough of them to fill that field. I'm worried the sheer size of mordor will overwhelm them. Not to mention the mass of cave and mountain trolls that are even greater than some of Narnia's bigger units. Phoenix would be handy though tbh.

By the time this battle is done, there will be a lot of statues to be added to the Witch's hall laughing out loud

Too much magic on Narnia's side.

SquallX

gauntlet o doom
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
By the time this battle is done, there will be a lot of statues to be added to the Witch's hall laughing out loud

Too much magic on Narnia's side.

The only magic I'm aware of is the White Witch - and she'd likely be a glass cannon; the rest of Narnia, while being magical beasts, were mostly physical type attacks (melee, range). I'd say Narnia has aerial superiority though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.