the burka is a feminist symbol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NoHateSpeech
racist homophobic westerners claim the burka is oppressive

this is an example of hate speech - criticizing a religion when you're a privileged white male. in reality the burka symbolizes Allah's love and womyn's power, creativity and intelligence as the wrapping acts like a "barrier" of energy signifying her/zer independence. the more covering, the more power behind the covering in the same way more armor shows a stronger and richer warrior or knight, though i hate using imperialist analogies

but even if it were oppressive don't criticize cultures of minorities because they're different

-Pr-
If you're going to troll, at least try to be more subtle about it.

Surtur
Originally posted by NoHateSpeech
racist homophobic westerners claim the burka is oppressive

this is an example of hate speech - criticizing a religion when you're a privileged white male. in reality the burka symbolizes Allah's love and womyn's power, creativity and intelligence as the wrapping acts like a "barrier" of energy signifying her/zer independence. the more covering, the more power behind the covering in the same way more armor shows a stronger and richer warrior or knight, though i hate using imperialist analogies

but even if it were oppressive don't criticize cultures of minorities because they're different

Putinbot I hope you had the foresight to hide your IP this time champ.

RealistRacism
Muslims are the Kings at patrolling thots.

Valkorion
you guys laugh at the sock but it's saying exactly what you'd hear daily on a college campus lmao

Flyattractor
Colleges are the SAFEST PLACES in the WORLD!

Krypton007
The burka was RECOMMENDED by prophet Muhammed as a means of protecting women from the filthy eyes of men, it's not meant to be oppressive. Islamic fundamentalists dressing their women in full body black suits doesn't mean it's Quran based.

RealistRacism
That's an interesting point. Although, beatings are still encouraged so Muslims remain a based group.

cdtm
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Colleges are the SAFEST PLACES in the WORLD!

For intersectionality.

The funny thing about feminism, is they prize intersectional rights over women's rights. You can see that by how attacks on women by muslim's are downplayed, and criticism's of Islam by muslims are attacked by feminists.

NoHateSpeech
i f*cking hate you racist misogynist trash but i cannot disagree with a comment respectful towards Islam

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.