Super Protest Declared over Sessions' Firing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dadudemon
https://www.commondreams.org/news/2018/11/07/red-line-crossed-nationwide-protests-declared-thursday-5pm-after-jeff-sessions-fired

I won't be protesting with them. But I do admire their cordiality and patriotism. Doesn't matter where you're from. Trump's a piece of shit. These people are patriots. No violence. They will be watching for violence and putting a stop to it. These are my kind of people. smile

What are your thoughts about this group and Sessions firing?

quanchi112
Awesome. **** trump.

Emperordmb
**** Sessions. Dude should've been ousted long ago.

That guy is super anti-weed, pro war on drugs, and supports civil asset forfeiture (which if you don't know is a thing where a cop can confiscate your property without convicting you of a crime, and you have to go to court and prove your property wasn't involved in the use of crime in order to get it back).

Dude should've never been attorney general.

Bashar Teg
more like the protest is over trump predictably installing loyalcuck#32 who will no doubt ratf*ck the investigation and/or fire mueller.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
more like the protest is over trump predictably installing loyalcuck#32 who will no doubt ratf*ck the investigation and/or fire mueller. thumb up

cdtm
I admire what they're doing.

Don't really expect Trump to care, of course. If there's one thing he'll never be accused of, it's shame.

Eternal Idol
Sessions is a scumbag. Good riddance.

My concern is that someone even more extreme will replace Sessions as Attorney General.

dadudemon
I don't like Sessions either. smile

But protesting because of the next puppet? Let's go!

Robtard
Sessions is a little pile of shit among other things. But this Trump trying to get ahead of the investigation while he can. He's installed someone who he believes will be his buttboy. That's not how the office of the Attorney General is supposed to work.

Flyattractor
Left will Beeyoutch and Cry fake Tears no matter what happens anymore.

Old News that is Fake. No care anymore.

Mindship
Trump still doesn't get that he can't fire his way to safety, that when he does a stunt like this it only makes things worse for him (eg, Mueller happened cuz he fired Comey). Government is not a business. Trump refuses to adapt to this reality, and evolution clearly shows, if you don't adapt, you don't survive. The Mueller probe is not going away. I'm sure contingency plans exist. Besides, the real danger is from the Southern District of NY, which Trump has no power over. That's the investigation that's focusing on him directly, whilst Mueller's main focus is the Russian cyberattacks (ie, if I grok all this correctly - damn this is exhausting).

I just can't shake the feeling that Trump's life is finally about to catch up with him. Over the decades, the way he's conducted his business affairs, his personal affairs, and most recently his political behavior: the time to pay the piper is nigh, and the price is going to be very, very steep. I actually almost feel sorry for him.

I wonder if Trump realizes that this will also be his legacy, worse than Watergate for Nixon. What he prizes most -- his Brand, his Name -- will be tarnished forever, and there won't be a damn thing he can do about it, no tweet-storms from the grave.

Actually, the person I do feel most sorry for is his son Baron. He's what? 13 years old, and could live another 80+ years? Maybe he'll take the Ronan Farrow route: change his name and renounce any relationship.

RealistRacism
Mueller has sexual assault allegations levelled against him, so Dems will disown him... right? Or do they have no principles?

Deadline
Originally posted by Mindship
Trump still doesn't get that he can't fire his way to safety, that when he does a stunt like this it only makes things worse for him (eg, Mueller happened cuz he fired Comey). Government is not a business. Trump refuses to adapt to this reality, and evolution clearly shows, if you don't adapt, you don't survive. The Mueller probe is not going away. I'm sure contingency plans exist. Besides, the real danger is from the Southern District of NY, which Trump has no power over. That's the investigation that's focusing on him directly, whilst Mueller's main focus is the Russian cyberattacks (ie, if I grok all this correctly - damn this is exhausting).

I just can't shake the feeling that Trump's life is finally about to catch up with him. Over the decades, the way he's conducted his business affairs, his personal affairs, and most recently his political behavior: the time to pay the piper is nigh, and the price is going to be very, very steep. I actually almost feel sorry for him.

I wonder if Trump realizes that this will also be his legacy, worse than Watergate for Nixon. What he prizes most -- his Brand, his Name -- will be tarnished forever, and there won't be a damn thing he can do about it, no tweet-storms from the grave.

Actually, the person I do feel most sorry for is his son Baron. He's what? 13 years old, and could live another 80+ years? Maybe he'll take the Ronan Farrow route: change his name and renounce any relationship.

Trump is going to be just fine. Sessions got fired because he should have been fired. That's it.

Bashar Teg
oh right, it has NOTHING to do with the russia investigation.

just GTFO with that clown shit

shiv
Originally posted by Mindship

Cool Story

Originally posted by Deadline
Trump is going to be just fine. Sessions got fired because he should have been fired. That's it.

True Story

I'll even go one further and say Trump is getting a second term

Surtur
Originally posted by dadudemon
https://www.commondreams.org/news/2018/11/07/red-line-crossed-nationwide-protests-declared-thursday-5pm-after-jeff-sessions-fired

I won't be protesting with them. But I do admire their cordiality and patriotism. Doesn't matter where you're from. Trump's a piece of shit. These people are patriots. No violence. They will be watching for violence and putting a stop to it. These are my kind of people. smile

What are your thoughts about this group and Sessions firing?

LOL!!!!!!

The left WHINED LIKE BABIES when Trump appointed him, called him racist, etc.

Remember the Coretta Scott King letter? Lmfao.

quanchi112
Trump is going to be just fine. Sessions got fired because he should have been fired. That's it. Spoken like a true sycophant.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
oh right, it has NOTHING to do with the russia investigation.

just GTFO with that clown shit Deadline will not even buy marvel comics anymore and was openly sobbing about it. Dude is a little unhinged.

Surtur
They are gonna pull a Comey.

"We hated him until we didn't, cuz Truuuuuump!"

Deadline
Originally posted by Surtur

"We hated him until we didn't, cuz Truuuuuump!" thumb up

kevdude

Pretty much lol.

Eternal Idol

I still despise Sessions, and I'm sure most still do as well. This is obviously an attempt by Trump to appoint a much more pliable Attorney General, likely to undermine Mueller's investigation specifically and to better control the justice department in general.

Surtur
Originally posted by Eternal Idol
I still despise Sessions, and I'm sure most still do as well. This is obviously an attempt by Trump to appoint a much more pliable Attorney General, likely to undermine Mueller's investigation specifically and to better control the justice department in general.

At this point if Mueller has legit evidence over Trump it's gonna come out one way or the other. It's far too late to stop it now.

Eternal Idol
thumb up
Alfheim, long time no see. After you disappeared, I had assumed you came back as Surtur. It's weird to see you respond to his posts, and vice versa.

Surtur
Wait I was Deadline? Lol.

Eternal Idol
At this point if Mueller has legit evidence over Trump it's gonna come out one way or the other. It's far too late to stop it now.

Probably, but not soon enough to matter, and killing the investigation before it is officially concluded would further undermine the significance of Mueller's findings. The Republican Senate would dismiss them on those grounds and conservatives would dismiss it all as fake news.

RealistRacism
Good

Eternal Idol
Wait I was Deadline? Lol.
I thought you were for awhile. We've argued in the Comic VS forum before. Your posts seemed very similar to his.

Eternal Idol
I don't like Sessions either. smile

But protesting because of the next puppet? Let's go!
That cheesecake looks amazing.

Oh, and **** both Sessions and Trump. I'd hate to derail the thread, after all.

RealistRacism
It should be illegal to criticise the President thumb up

quanchi112
thumb up Context, sport. Being fair is not mutually exclusive to liking someone.

Eternal Idol
Originally posted by RealistRacism
It should be illegal to criticise the President thumb up
Ah, shit...I'm sorry, dude...

**** you, too. smile

dadudemon
Mueller has sexual assault allegations levelled against him, so Dems will disown him... right? Or do they have no principles?

You mean Republicans? He's a Republican, not a Democrat.

dadudemon
That cheesecake looks amazing.

It does...nom nom nom...

**** you, too. smile

lol

RealistRacism
You mean Republicans? He's a Republican, not a Democrat.
You mean to tell me he's not a Democrat icon? You know the point I was making. RINO's are basically Dems anyway.

RealistRacism

**** you, too. smile
wink Can't wait until Trump sets up Concentration Camps

Flyattractor

Nah . He will just inact the "Escape from L.A" Plan...

But on to more Serious Topic News...

Leftist Mob Outside Tucker Carlson's House THREATEN HIM and Family.

...and the Left says they aren't VIOLENT!

Eternal Idol
He already has, bro. Hope you stocked up on tissue and lube.

Flyattractor
He won't need the TP if he has enough Lube.

shiv
Concentration Camps Are Stupid

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-45812419

dadudemon
You mean to tell me he's not a Democrat icon? You know the point I was making. RINO's are basically Dems anyway.

The Demtards on the interwebz seem obsessed with the fact that Mueller is a Republican.

This is important. They see him as a righteous Republican taking down the evil Republicans. They actually think he should be in a position of authority some even saying that they'd be okay with him being president if they have to have a GOP person in office. smile

It's okay to criticize the stupidity from the left. There's plenty. But be careful not to strawman the left and become the same idiot you decry.

Flyattractor
Mueller is probably more of a RINO then a True Repub.

quanchi112
Mueller has his sights set on manbaby.

Flyattractor
NPC's have found thier New False Christ Like Figure on the Right it seems?

quanchi112
Fly, just relax you melodramatic dork.

Flyattractor
Nah. That wouldn't be any fun.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Nah. That wouldn't be any fun. Feel free to let your heart explode then.

Robtard
Trump's likely going to try and contain Mueller by taking away the funding for the Russia probe. I doubt it's h

It's still dirty and corrupt, but it's a smarter move than pulling a Nixon and firing the investigator via orders. He has someone on his team thinking. The Trumper Cult will cheer at this corruption.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Robtard
Trump's likely going to try and contain Mueller by taking away the funding for the Russia probe. I doubt it's h

It's still dirty and corrupt, but it's a smarter move than pulling a Nixon and firing the investigator via orders. He has someone on his team thinking. The Trumper Cult will cheer at this corruption. That was the idea by the temp replacement of Sessions. Such blatant corruption.

Robtard
Originally posted by quanchi112
That was the idea by the temp replacement of Sessions. Such blatant corruption.

It's so the investigation comes to a halt and Trump can attempt to go "But I never interfered!" The Cult of Trump will cheer this clear corruption.

Wait until his taxes are subpoenaed, he's going to throw the biggest tantrum yet.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Robtard
It's so the investigation comes to a halt and Trump can attempt to go "But I never interfered!" The Cult of Trump will cheer this clear corruption.

Wait until his taxes are subpoenaed, he's going to throw the biggest tantrum yet. He looked sleep deprived the other day while fielding questions from the press. I bet the stress overwhelms him.

Robtard
Trump was definitely unhinged during that embarressing press conference the other day, he's now ordered Jim Acosta's WH press pass revoked, claiming Acosta "shoved" someone (Acosta didn't). Just do it, no need make pathetic lies, manbaby.

Also, whomever is doing his spray tan is getting sloppier and sloppier, the juxtaposition of his pale white skin and the orange chemical is even more evident now around his eyes, his ears and his temple hairline.

Surtur
Overall I approve of a protest. I hope they record their tears though. Gimme some screaming.

quanchi112
Overall I approve of a protest. I hope they record their tears though. Gimme some screaming. I bet they are doing better than you. Jokes on the surtinator.

RealistRacism
The enemy of the people really got it good. Jim Acosta's little event got him kicked out, which is hilarious. Trump should only let in Breitbart, Fox and Alternative media to cover the press briefings/do interviews with. This is war now, we can't let the opposition get any more 'scoops' and blow everything out of proportion.

Putinbot1
I said people will mobilise... Winter is coming for Trump.

Surtur
The enemy of the people really got it good. Jim Acosta's little event got him kicked out, which is hilarious. Trump should only let in Breitbart, Fox and Alternative media to cover the press briefings/do interviews with. This is war now, we can't let the opposition get any more 'scoops' and blow everything out of proportion.

What I am laughing at now is CNN whining saying Sarah Sanders tweeted out a "doctored" video of Acosta.

This is the same network that doctored a video of Trump feeding fish in Japan lol.

Side note: I've read that the Acosta video wasn't doctored, merely just converted into a gif lol.

quanchi112
White House spin zone.

dadudemon
What I am laughing at now is CNN whining saying Sarah Sanders tweeted out a "doctored" video of Acosta.

This is the same network that doctored a video of Trump feeding fish in Japan lol.

Side note: I've read that the Acosta video wasn't doctored, merely just converted into a gif lol.

It was sped up right at the moment he chopped her arm away to make it look more aggressive than it was.

But that's about it.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by quanchi112
White House spin zone. Yup

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.