ROTJ Darth Sidious vs ROTS Yoda and ROTJ Luke Skywalker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xPRIMEx
Who wins?

Round 2 (if team loses): DE Luke instead of ROTJ

Darth Thor
Jedi win. Palpatine has his hands full with Yoda alone.

If its DE Luke, then Jedi stomp.

Valpoorion
Palpatine wins both rounds without too much difficulty.

RealistRacism
Maul gets stomped

Valpoorion
By Sidious? Indeed he does. Just like Dooku.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by RealistRacism
Maul gets stomped

At least youre giving Vader a day off.

DarthCaedus77
Originally posted by Darth Thor
At least youre giving Vader a day off.

Don't tempt him.

Originally posted by Valpoorion
Palpatine wins both rounds without too much difficulty.

This.

DarthCaedus77
Jedi win. Palpatine has his hands full with Yoda alone.

If its DE Luke, then Jedi stomp.

How TF does Palpatine have his hands full with Yoda when he literally beat him before two decades of power growth on his part.

relentless1
Palps wins, hes become more powerful in the 20 years since he beat Yoda the first time around and Luke was struggling with Vader, only beat him cuz of victim rage.

So a Yoda hes already beaten even when he was 20 years less powerful and a wet behind the ears kid who struggled to beat his dad who wasn't even trying to kill him.

Emperor wins.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by DarthCaedus77
How TF does Palpatine have his hands full with Yoda when he literally beat him before two decades of power growth on his part.

Because ive not seen convincing evidence that his combat abilities have grown in those 2 decades. Pre DE Clones that is. Certainly not in Canon.

And he just barely bested Yoda the first time.

quanchi112
Team stomps.

DarthCaedus77
Because ive not seen convincing evidence that his combat abilities have grown in those 2 decades. Pre DE Clones that is. Certainly not in Canon.

And he just barely bested Yoda the first time.

There are multiple quotes that state the Emperor was ever growing in strength, and ROTJ Sidious also scales above his ROTS counterpart from a logical standpoint too.

Darth Thor
There are multiple quotes that state the Emperor was ever growing in strength, and ROTJ Sidious also scales above his ROTS counterpart from a logical standpoint too.

Its nothing concrete. As in there are no Feats.

Logic wise there is a limit to how powerful he can get (before calling on New abilities like Storms and clones). Otherwise Yoda would have been completely invincible after being a Jedi for 800years.

DarthCaedus77
Its nothing concrete. As in there are no Feats.

Logic wise there is a limit to how powerful he can get (before calling on New abilities like Storms and clones). Otherwise Yoda would have been completely invincible after being a Jedi for 800years.

The Emperor was also far more powerful than Vader who was stated as more powerful than he was pre suit whilst vastly pre prime who was a rough equal to Sidious as of ROTS and Yoda. His power growth is pretty damned vast.

TheNuisanceBird
Do we know when the last time Sidious swung a saber around was during ROTJ?

Darth Thor
Vader who was stated as more powerful than he was pre suit

Thats disputable.

AncientPower
It's not even disputable, he's peddling the same debunked horse manure despite getting trashed three times this week on the matter. But yeah, TFU Sheev struggling 'desperately' against Marek, an inferior to Yoda, does not tell me that he's suddenly stomping Yoda or even taking him solidly. Adding ROTJ Luke makes up for any gap.

DarthCaedus77
Originally posted by AncientPower
It's not even disputable, he's peddling the same debunked horse manure despite getting trashed three times this week on the matter. But yeah, TFU Sheev struggling 'desperately' against Marek, an inferior to Yoda, does not tell me that he's suddenly stomping Yoda or even taking him solidly. Adding ROTJ Luke makes up for any gap.

Getting trashed when exactly, because you say so, the only quote that says something contrary to the 7 is referring to potential and a general passage of time, it could not be any clearer. So an amped Marek giving the Emperor a fight and his inferiority to Yoda at base is being used as an argument. You cannot possibly be this thick. Ironic how you accuse me of getting trashed even though you're a joke on KMC/CV and literally have no credibility, just constantly abuse faulty scaling to favour your own characters, use debunked arguments which are shit and make stuff up when it suits your argument. Which one of us is "TRASH" again?

RealistRacism
Sheev gets humiliated in sabers, and Yoda can hold him off/staletmate him in a force bout. The duo takes this.

HP Legend
Sheev destroys.

AncientPower
Getting trashed when exactly, because you say so, the only quote that says something contrary to the 7 is referring to potential and a general passage of time, it could not be any clearer. So an amped Marek giving the Emperor a fight and his inferiority to Yoda at base is being used as an argument. You cannot possibly be this thick. Ironic how you accuse me of getting trashed even though you're a joke on KMC/CV and literally have no credibility, just constantly abuse faulty scaling to favour your own characters, use debunked arguments which are shit and make stuff up when it suits your argument. Which one of us is "TRASH" again?

TenebrousWay proved it can't be referring to potential, in reply to LordoftheLight, and he shut the fvck up. You should follow suit.

CactusJoe
If the Emperor is out for blood, I don't see Luke being very impactful here. Sidious has the advantage on Yoda. So, 8/10 for Sidious.

Darth Thor

LordOfTheLight
Originally posted by AncientPower
TenebrousWay proved it can't be referring to potential, in reply to LordoftheLight, and he shut the fvck up. You should follow suit.

Lmfao, I don't have the time to do so. When I do, I shall certainly ensure that that notion is bottled up.

LordOfTheLight
Speaking of which, I don't know why the Vader lowballing campaign is even a thing but the result is manifested in funny notions like the above quote actually being interpreted to mean actualized power instead of potential

Jaggarath

LordOfTheLight

RealistRacism

The Ellimist
If the duo fights properly, they can probably win. If they're just dropped in the middle of a fight, it's possible that Luke would be taken out before he can contribute much.

With DE Luke the duo curbstomps.

TenebrousWay
Sidious wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.