Large team battle... metas - DC vs Marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Team DC

Deathstroke
Midnighter
Batman
Nightwing
Lady Shiva
Bane

vs

Captain America
Elektra
Daredevil
Shang Chi
Ironfist
Black Panther

No equipment for any of them. All are wearing street clothes. Who is taking this? No venom for Bane.

DarkSaint85
No equipment means no battle computer for Mids, I assume?

Team Marvel, handily. IF could literally one shot them, lol.

deathslash
Originally posted by DarkSaint85

Team Marvel, handily. IF could literally one shot them, lol. thumb up

carver9

Well, battle computer is part of him. Cant take that away from him.

I should have put this in my opening, no charging fist in this fight.

Senor Cage
Hard to beat a team with Midnighter and Deathstroke on it.

Deadline
Originally posted by carver9
Team DC

Deathstroke
Midnighter
Batman
Nightwing
Lady Shiva
Bane

vs

Captain America
Elektra
Daredevil
Shang Chi
Ironfist
Black Panther

No equipment for any of them. All are wearing street clothes. Who is taking this? No venom for Bane.

What version of Midnighter? New52?

Battlecomputer isn't equipment silly, it's a power.

carver9
All current characters minus any amps.

beatboks
Current mids doesn't have a battle computer does he? it's more of a sense of precog but doesn't work as effectively as the computer did if I'm not mistaken.

I see Shiva being the biggest problem on team DC if she still has movement reading(genuine question- I don't know if she does)

Senor Cage
Nah, Midnighter still has the battle computer...

https://i.imgur.com/nLMiO59.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/DAPg6tV.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/HMTnHsf.jpg

Shiva probably has the better-skilled feat of anyone in either group. She basically soloed the Bat-Family, which included Batman, Azrael, and Cassandra.

spetznaz
Originally posted by Senor Cage
Nah, Midnighter still has the battle computer...

Shiva probably has the better-skilled feat of anyone in either group. She basically soloed the Bat-Family, which included Batman, Azrael, and Cassandra.

Nice scans SC. What book is that? Also, in which book did Shiva solo the Batfamily?

Thanks

Parmaniac
I love how what Midnighter says makes no ****ing sense whatsoever.

One_Angry_Scot
Originally posted by spetznaz
Nice scans SC. What book is that? Also, in which book did Shiva solo the Batfamily?

Thanks

Them scans are from Midnighter #9 I believe.

cdtm
Originally posted by carver9
Team DC

Deathstroke
Midnighter
Batman
Nightwing
Lady Shiva
Bane

vs

Captain America
Elektra
Daredevil
Shang Chi
Ironfist
Black Panther

One of them can nuke a city block, so... The team with that guy.

cdtm
Originally posted by Senor Cage
Hard to beat a team with Midnighter and Deathstroke on it.

Danny = Nitro.

Smarts and perfect tactics are good and all, but if, say, Superman was about to push a moon on top of Batman? Hard to back Bruce in that.

Not without prep, that's for sure.

Senor Cage
Originally posted by cdtm
Danny = Nitro.

Smarts and perfect tactics are good and all, but if, say, Superman was about to push a moon on top of Batman? Hard to back Bruce in that.

Not without prep, that's for sure.

Mids has taken shots from people far stronger than Danny, and he's just one-shot before he even gets an attack off, so...

cdtm
So has Batman.

Wonder Woman drove Bruce into the ground. It's written off, rightly, as plot induced stupidity (Some people did try and argue he had powers, but I don't believe they were serious. Probably.)

And besides, Danny's KO's/seriously damaged characters as strong as Thor. Hard to imagine anyone "stronger" than Mids tanked, unless he went up against Validus or Doomsday..

Senor Cage
So has Batman.

Wonder Woman drove Bruce into the ground. It's written off, rightly, as plot induced stupidity (Some people did try and argue he had powers, but I don't believe they were serious. Probably.)

And besides, Danny's KO's/seriously damaged characters as strong as Thor. Hard to imagine anyone "stronger" than Mids tanked, unless he went up against Validus or Doomsday..

Unlike Batman, Midnighter has healing and his own armor, which is why he can tank blows from Apollo, Etrigan, and Red Lanterns. Most of which can destroy continents with their power.

The problem for Danny, is that Midnighter will see what he's going to do a mile away. And Danny isn't fast enough to land a single hit, if he doesn't want to.

DarkSaint85
He has no armour here.

And Danny can still do AoE attacks. And create huge chi constructs.

cdtm
Danny's senses have outperformed Daredevils radar sense on the same page, so yes, he would see him coming.

And Miss has also avoided butlets from Deadshot. If his armor was like an Ikon shield, he wouldn't need to do that. Martian Manhunter has taken him out, easily.

Senor Cage
He has no armour here.

And Danny can still do AoE attacks. And create huge chi constructs.

What I meant is that his skin is hard, armor like. One of the reasons he can take punishment.

Senor Cage
Danny's senses have outperformed Daredevils radar sense on the same page, so yes, he would see him coming.

And Miss has also avoided butlets from Deadshot. If his armor was like an Ikon shield, he wouldn't need to do that. Martian Manhunter has taken him out, easily.

Battle computer is superior to daredevil senes.

Mm used telepathy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.